IndiaDivine.org

Sri Sri Sri Tadepalli Raghavanarayana Shastry Garu-part-8

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Last posting I stopped at the mention of a Shudra by name Uyyuru Lakshminarasimha Rao going to Chandavollu Shastry garu for mantra deeksha.

Uyyuru Lakshminarasimha Rao accompanied Gudipalli Saivaraprasad Rao of Guntur to Chandavollu Shastry Garu.

Gudipalli garu (belonging to an upper caste- Khamma/Chaudary) asked Chandavollu Shastrygaru freely and without hesitation for a favour(employment) and did a prostration to his feet. Shastrygaru blessed him and said he would get it soon.

Uyyuru Garu was hesitaant even to touch Shastry Garu's feet. Shastry Garu asked Gudipalli Garu, "Who is this friend of yours and why does he maintain a distance with me? Am I not worthy of knowing him?"

At this Uyyuru Garu fell at his feet and said, "I have a desire to learn Sanskrit Grammar and Vyakarana and am learning it privately but there are lot of difficulties and restraints.I need a mantra to overcome all this."

Chandavollu Garu said, "Oh, that is simple, do the Gayatri mantra and then Saraswathy Devi will start dancing on your toungue! This is because Vyakarana should come from Suryamandala and Gayatri mantra is the easy method to access that mandala."

Uyyuru Garu looked to the ground and said, "But Iam a Shudra..."

Chandavollu Shastry looked at him and said, "Not a problem, but you must abstain from eating meat and do regular pooja..."

Uyyuru Garu said, "I dont eat meat even now or drink alcohol or even smoke.."

Without delay Chandavollu Shastry Garu took the trembling person to a nearby river made him dip there and then looked at the sun with a mudra (hand) and then touched the person's head, the person started to sweat and felt an energy sweeping his frame.He felt lighter as if lot of negative energy lifted off him.

Then Chandavollu Shastry gave him the mantra.

Uyyurugaru did upasana of the mantra alongwith another surya mantra which Chandavollu Garu gave him and not only became a Vyakarana Pundit but also earned lot of wealth,fame and name.He also built a residential school and became a multi-millionaire.

This showed Chandavollu Shastry Garu's benevolence and compassionate nature.

Chandavollu Shastry Gaur was a great Agama Pundit also. In his Ashrama he built temples for Dattatreya, Subramanya Swamy and Seetharama Lakshamana Hanuman.

He also installed the idols in Vekanoor for Lalitha Tripurasudari Devi and in Tenali for Bala Tripurasundari Devi.

He also installed Yantras in countless temples in Andhra and Tamizhnadu.

He was a great poet and his most famous writing are:

1. Hema Durgambikashatakam

2. Tukaramadasu Charitram

3. Naa Yogamu(My Yoga)

4. Paadina Paata

5. Pandurangeshwara Prashasthi

6. Balatripurasundari sametha Rajaraja Narendra Stavam

7. Shaankaree Stavam

8. Naa Yatra(My Yatra/Journey)-Referring to his journey to Kasi and other religious places

9. Prabhu Prapatthi

10. Sahasra Lingeshwara Stuthi

11. Naaku tochina maata

12. Inkoka Maata(Vyaasaalu)

13. Matswapnaha(Sanskrit)

14. Dattatreyaashtaka garbhitaathma Suprabhatham

15. Praarabdha praabalyamu

16. Vaasudeva saarathyamu

17. Datta-Bhagavathamu

18. Shreerama Kathaamrutha Shesha Puranamu

19. Shiva-Leela

Chandavollu Shastry Garu never forget any small help done by anyone and reciprocated it multi-fold.He used to worship apart from his parents, his first school teacher till the person who taught him Vyakarana daily in his pooja.

After living a poornayushya Jeevitham Brahmashree Tadepalli Raghavanarayana Shastry Garu(also known as Chandavollu Shastry Garu) enetered into samadhi on December 10th 1990(Pramodootha Nama samvatsara Margashira Bahula Navami).

One miraculous thing was he determined that date beforehand and did 7 days prayopavesham before his samadhi date.He actually calculated that date of his exit using astrological means and informed everyone about his departure much to the sad-surprise of people.He asked his body to be cremated and not buried as they do for great yogis.

While cremating his remains,people were in for another miracle, the fire took the shape of Amba Rajarajeshwari in Veerasana and started lifting from the pyre and going upward in the sky! The moment the fire lifted from his pyre in that fashion, the remains were just Bhasma without even an ember of cola burning!

This miraculous incident was accidentally photographed by a journalist from the magazine 'Andhraprabha' and it was published in September 8th 1991 issue(Sunday issue-article written by S.Suryaprakash Rao)

In Vijayawada-Sathyanarayanapuram locality(Tdanki vaari veedhi), there was a Government primary School and it was named after Him.

Thus ends the life of this great Srividya and Dattatreya Upasaka.He is one of the greatest Andhrayogis of modern times.

This also proves that all the miracles we read in Puranas happen even to this date and that the battle of righteousness must be won on an internal basis and only on an internal basis.Amba's protection will be always for the truthful Upasaka.

Bliss,Hreem,Bliss!

May it pervade!

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Hreem Rajarajeshwari Paradevatha!

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru