IndiaDivine.org

Nemili Bala

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sarita Ma,

I have one experience, which I will share now.

While doing my studies in USA,last year, there was temple for Rajarajeshwari Devi just on my road, near Rush,NY.

I was discussing about Bala with someone in my house and we both went to the temple during the weekend.The person like you asked me, "Do you have any experience with Balambika of Nemili?"

I said, ''Honestly, nothing much" and jocularly added, "Maybe I will have one with your grace in the temple we are going to visit."

The person too laughed.

Then we discussed other matters and completely forgot about the whole incident.

(The above image was exactly how She looked and the image was taken the same day of the incident.)

In the temple, Ambal was decorated in a grand manner with even a veena placed in Her hands, it was sight to watch. I sat meditating in a corner and then looked at the grand-idol and bowed.

Then I went and sat in an obscure corner of the temple noticing the frenzied activities of the temple, the women were bedecked in sparkling jewellery and fine silk sarees, lot of children were running here and there, the priests carried lamps in their hands,etc.

Suddenly one person wearing a Jhubba and dhothi came to me. He spoke in Srilankan Tamizh.I replied back in the same dialect.He asked me whether I was from Batticola as my accent resembled that Tamil spoken in that region. I replied negatively and diverted the attention from myself to him and asked him whether he knew me.

He said, "No Ayya, I have this book with me will you take it?"

I asked him,"What book is it?"

"Oh! it is a Tamizh book written about Nemili Bala Peetam"

My friend, who had accompanied me, came back by then with some Prasadam for me too in a small styrofoam cup.He was taken aback.

We exchanged looks at each other and smirked.

Then I turned to the gentleman and said, "What made you give the book to me? There are so many youngsters here"

He replied back saying, "I do not know Ayya. I had this extra copy with me and turned to Amman and asked Her to show me a person who will respect this book and read it and not accept it for the sake of courtesy. I was looking at all the people here but somehow my mind took an attraction to you and I felt strongly inside a female voice asking me to hand over the book to you and I feel that this book should be in your hands.Amman likes you Ayya"

I looked at Ambal in the Veena-Alankara-rupa in Her hands and strangely I felt she took smirking at me!

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Srividya-Tantra , "sarita_janu" <sarita_janu wrote:>> Hi Shreeram,> > If you know anyone or if you have experiences of Nemili Sri Bala, > please share with me.>