IndiaDivine.org

Paramathmike'

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear VS,

Paranormal happenings are very normal for Devi Upasakas.These days, I do not give much thought or attention to such phenomenon.You too should not give any importance to such things.

Celestial beings,Prethas,goblins,Yakshinis and Yaksha rupas,etc constantly beset a true Upasaka.Treat them with respect and self-control.The moment you lose your celebacy to any one of these shaktis, you lose many things and it would be difficult to recover.

One of my ethreal mentor guided me on certain aspects.Incidentally, when I read the Aghora-trilogy by Robert Svaboda, I was impelled to ask certain things whether they were true from this guide but restrained myself.I got a response recently that many things said in the book were exagerrated.However, there existed a person by a certain name, which I would keep quite in this forum, popularly referred to in the book as Vimalananda.Many things in the book are also by the way true.'Vimalananda' though described as a bigger-than-life personality was infact a totally honest Aghori.He however has an enormous ego too.Maybe it goes hand-in-hand with such practioners.

Im saying all these because I too have visted smashans and have been with such people initially, finally guided to my earthly mentor(Rajagopalar).

What is needed in all this is a loving Guru, faith in oneself,one's path and God.None of the spirits can attack you then.

At the start of this path, I was a kiddo in school.The moment I used to sit to take my food.Local spirits which never had any shraddham done, used to sit in the door-step and demand from me food(etheric component).I used to be afraid of them and asked my Gurunathar.He asked me not to fear them and shoo them away or send them to Him.I used to do as adviced by Him, else by now I would have been a spirit too!

One afternoon, I saw one girl spirit sitting near the door step! I thought initially some beggar woman but when she opened her mouth she showe dme her fangs for me to recognize that she was a spirit.

I was unnerved a bit but gathered courage from my past experiences(remember the Kalabhairava incidents in the temple?) and then told her, "Ok, move from here, Im not going to help you. If you need any help, stand near the Kali temple, Mother will take care."

The woman started pleading me but was afraid to come near me and touch.I was also wearing energized Rudrakshas.Infact, I have a Tatoo of the symbol "Hreem" too in one place on my body.The real raksha is not all these tatoos and rudrakshas but fearlessness.

The woman was not leaving my doorstep.Ofcourse, no one could see her except me.But it was not right.I then came out with some Kumkuma and said, "If you do not leave now, I will throw this Kumkuma on your face and release you from this body consciousness.It is for your good, is it ok?"

She then got angry and then said, "I will capture the baby above this flat, see my power, Im not all that dead" She gave a laugh out.

I just left it at that.All these spirits talk nonsense and one should learn to ignore many things in this path.

Three days went by and I heard my mother talk thus:" Poor A(name undisclosed), he fell sick.Such a cute baby like a Bonissan Ad baby.They took him to Dr.Sukumar and others but no avail...whats happening?"

It jolted me and I asked what the matter was and that spirit(pretha) took over the baby.No one except me knew the reason for the child's illness.

I grew wild.I went into the puja room for a fe minutes then I rushed up and saw the baby boy sleeping but looking very pale.I saw the spirit on him in avahana.Luckily, not much physical harm was done.

Following conversation took place''mentally":

Me: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? DO YOU NEED MORE PUNISHMENT.LEAVE THIS BABY AND THIS PLACE.DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

Spirit: No way, till you help me.

Me: I cannot help you. Your sins of past are many and tainted.You cannot get fast redemption.Go and be near Kali temple and dont come here again.

Spirit: I

Me: No more talk.

I then slid a small kumkuma packet under the pillow unnoticed by the mother.Then suddenly I exclaimed, "Hey what is this packet underneath the pillow?"

The mother was confused and she said, "Where did this packet come from?"

"Maybe some old Kumkuma packet from the temple nearby"

I said, "I think this is the reason for the child getting this illness.It is drishty dosha amma"

She said, "What do I do now?"

I could see her visibly frightened.I took that chance and said,"The best way to cure drishty dosha is to burn this Kumkuma packet yourself and mix the ashes in the drainage behind"

The packet was burnt and it let out a green fume much to her surprise.The ashes were mixed in a drainage nearby.

I then said, now the baby would be fine by evening.

In the evening the mother came to my house and insisted upon seeing me.

My mother came to my room and said, "Now what have you been upto?"

I asked, "Whaat?

The woman rushed to my room and said, "Raam rombaromba thankss paaa, A is now playing well and is fine.I will be careful about kumkuma packets and drishty dosha from now on"

The fact was it was neither.(Kumkuma or drishty dosha).The fact was my avahana of the spirit into the packet.

Now, for the redemption of the spirit to evade the karma I had to do a ghata-kriya(pot kriya) that is a different issue.

But then I asked my Gurunathar for protection from such elementals.

Do not fear such things in this path and continue with the guidance of a Gurunathar.

I myself am to this fearful of certain things and just avoid it at all costs.Certain rituals, certain people, certain mantras and even mantra books.

Stick to Dakshinachara-Samacharaya, stick to Vaideeka methods and do not be enamoured by the glamour and romance of Aghora or Vamachara path.These paths are no doubt great but fraught with lot of danger.

You have been warned.I know and see where you are going these days.I dont need to be near you to see it.I have to warn you as your cousinbrother.I know whereform such queries are emnating from your mind too.

II Jaya Sarvamangale' II

Shreeram Balijepalli

Hreem Rajarajeshwari Paradevatha!

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru