IndiaDivine.org

Unison and Vision

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Amma Rajarajeshwari,

I have nothing in me, yet some call me crazy, some spiritual, some ordinary,some a fraudster.What have I brought with me except these bones,blood and other appurtaneances called human body.And these too fail me many times.So I really am a terrible fraudster, cause the truth is just you and those who claim truth upon themselves bring about a disparateness and desperateness to their ego, through it.

Many births you made me take and many do not know where I was.This birth I found you and want to share this happiness and spark with everyone even at the cost of it dimming in me.For what light do I need inside me, when I have you?

Friends, kith and kin betray me but not your Shreepadam, Amma! Even the dust mote on it blesses me with multiple visions, for which I have no need.Just your invisible presence is enough, Nangainallurvasini!

What is this internet and what are these postings? Nothing but an egoic exercise to dim the light in me or your presence? I do not need anything of these, if it is the later.

A spark of the fire which from Chintamani, came

To make this clay body of mine unborn,

With the inconscient moonless night receiving the flame,

In the brute Beeja of Gnana dumb and forlorn

What is Gnaana before you, but an egoic exercise in futility, It is mere aggrandization of the ego to more ego...to most egoistic....

What is left ultimately is you and me, Amma.And then nothing but You alone.

What lights this Brahmaanda is a smile from you, from your form, from your being.This is the chith which lights all, Amma.

Let thy cardomom-scented tresses hover like birds,

Over the swirl of my heart's sea

Touch into sight with thy fire-words

The blind indwelling deity.

Catching my mother's umbilical chord, I was born and so was my mother to her mother and this went for aeons to you finally.You the giver of all umbilical chords, you the sunderer of all chords, why this realization did not dawn upon me earlier?

Is this is what, Devi-maya all about?

For spiritual fragrance I seek Sri Sundara Kundalaambika of Thiruchiraapalli, For fear Durgambika of Patteeshwaram, For demons Vekkaali Ambika of Uraiyur, For unbound dominion Sarvaanga Nayaki of Karuveli, For Shiva-shakthi Ayyikiyam Appethakuchaambika of Thiruvannamalai, For knowledge Brahmavidhyaambika of Thiruvengadu, For poetry and lyrical magic Sri Abhirami of Thirukkadavur, For Vairaagya of the highest order and the knowledge which comes from such dispassion Sri Gnana Prasoonambika of SriKalahasthi, For valour Sri Kanaka Durga Devi of Vijayawada, For wealth Kanakamahalakshmi of Vishaka, For Dharmic living Dharmasamvardhini of Thiruvaiyyaru, For spiritual beauty and marital happiness Meenkashi Ambika of Madurai, For a disease-free life Karumaari Amman of Thiruverkaadu, For progeny Garbharakshaambika of Thirukarugaavur, For a bridge between Vamam, Aghoram and Srichakram Madurakali

Ambika of Siruvachoor, For Vedic secrets Brihatkuchambika of Thiruvidaimarudur, For love and love alone Kanthimathy Devi of Nellai, For spiritual lustre Kamalambika of Thiruvaroor, For Fearsome entities and their onslaughts I take refuge at the feet of Maariamman of Punnainallur, For my primordial quest I seek Tripurasundari of Trisoolam, For absolving sins of multiple births, Kasi Visalakshi, For Srividya Guru Parampara Shakthi Kamakshi of Kancheepura, For learning the secrets of masters Akhilandeshwari of Thiruvanaikovil, For portection when I fear everyone including you! Abhayambika of Maayuram, For my lessons on devotion Mylai Karpagambika and for my birth and rebirth again and again Sri Rajarajeshwari of Nanganallur and

When all these deities fail to show me anything that I seek in my beggar's bowl, I see them at the feet of my Master Rajagopalar!

Now, tell me what you can do?How long can you play with this beggar?

Your son,who else?

Shreeram Balijepalli...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru