IndiaDivine.org

[Srividya-Tantra] Vadapazhani Paramjyothi Baba--Part 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Venkatji,

Could you please send me the photo please.

thanks

Ramesh B

para_anuloma <para_anulomaSrividya-Tantra Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:43:50 AM[srividya-Tantra] Re: Vadapazhani Paramjyothi Baba--Part 2

Dear Venkatji,What you say seems to be quite interesting and definitely miraculous.The original print with me and the scanned image do not have the eyes you mention.Please consider this as a blessing from Him.Im sure He would guide you, as per your Shraddha and Bhakthi towards Him.Your brother,Shreeram BalijepalliSrividya-Tantra, rdjvenkat@.. . wrote:>> > Dear shreeram ji >  > Pranaams to you and Mahayogi Sri Paramjyothiar Ayya Avargal ! >  > I wish to narrate the astonishing thing I experience since I read your email regarding Maha Yogi Paramjyothiar Ayya Avargal. >  > I took the print out of the jv article to my home (black and white) and kept the same in my room

(where I sit for my puja/meditation) . This is on 16-3-09. I put kumkum - like namam - on his forehead and kept. >  > Yesterday that is 17-3-09 I sat for evening meditation. Before lighting the vilakku I looked at the photo, just as you referred â€" I was just pulled to look. I prayed to him please bless me I am a child without a Gurunathar like this I was praying â€" I noticed an additional eye between his right and left eyes to the right side of the nose â€" a bit smaller one compared to the actual right eye. Quite clear also. >  > I was overwhelmed by His grace I lost myself and was just looking at the printed copy for more than half an hour. The photo was not high quality but the eyes were crisp while looking. As I am an quite ordinary layman and started thinking that it could be in the original also (at the end of the ‘session’). >  >

Today 18-3-09, I came to the office and opened the picture in the office pc and saw the third eye.  So I was thinking ‘may be while scanning it could have smudged a little bit’. I though to myself I was going gaga over a sort of much ado about nothing. However I though of sending email to today asking you whether the original printed paper have the same third eye. I went for lunch. Took a nap for ten mins or so. And opened the pic immediately after I came back to my seat. >  > Sreeram, Lo! now the fourth eye appeared on the left side just before his big left eye. Now all the 4 eyes are looking at me very intensely. >  > Sreeramji I don’t know how to express my excitement to you. I immediately typed this and kept ready as our email options will be opened after office hours. I am waiting

impatiently for 5.30 pm to put in email to you. > Â > I am very excited dear shreeram. Very much excited indeed. > Â > Once again Pranaams to both of you. > Â > Beloved > Venkat > Â > Â > Â > > --- On Tue, 3/17/09, Group Owner <para_anuloma@ ...> wrote:> > > Group Owner <para_anuloma@ ...>> [srividya-Tantra] Vadapazhani Paramjyothi Baba--Part 2> Srividya-Tantra, datta-yoga@gro ups.com> Cc: "Krishnamoorthy" <krishnamoorthy_ paranjothi@ ...>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009,

12:45 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> Â > After the massage session I went home and told my wife excitedly about this saint.I then told my parents.> Â > > Â > My mind was not at rest, I had to find this Yogi somehow.> Out of the blue it struck me, how I could find his address.> Â > Obviously Iam not supposed to reveal the source from which I got to know his whereabouts. The person was gracious enough to reveal the address despite some initial confusion regarding the landmarks.> Â > > Â > I was jubilant.Though it seemed as if I had got the address by my efforts, it was all the Siddha's doing.I knew it all along because, the idea would not strike me at the appropriate moment where to search and whom to contact.> Â > I was

'darned-damned- lucky' but then it is all Karma.If one has a good stock of Karmas from past birth, one does see many saints and Yogis not to mention visions of deities.>  > >  > Whether it was sheer luck or my set of past birth good karmas or Siddha's Ahethuki Kripa or a combination of all the three(which only seems plausible in this case), I once again ended up meeting a Mahasiddhapurusha.>  > By 8:30pm I was there in His 6 by 6 feet room under a staircase in a decrepit old building after walking on the ground floor in a narrow path.>  > Shopowners even just outside the building did not know about this Yogi, much to my consternation! This surprised me very much and no wonder my respect and awe grew about this Mahan.>  > I removed my shoes and saw a frail and febrile old figure with snow-white beard and matted locks sitting on an ancient

Naarkaali(Old type of Tamizh chairs made for elderly people to rest and relax) made of rosewood.>  > There was a small bevy of people standing outside the small nondecrepit room.>  > >  > One old lady was begging outside for some money looking at me.> I felt a bit of pity and gave her a Rs.10 note.> She felt happy and went to drink some tea and eat cherry bun in the local tea shop.>  > A siddhavaidhyam shop which was huddled in the midst of the narrow building had the inmates who were luaghing and discussing something else, unawares of a great soul residing next door.>  > One Sri Krishnamurthy, who does seva to this Baba saw us and smiled.> He started to tell some facts about Baba.>  > >  > When I saw the Yogi, He was in His own world, talking and mumbling looking

elsewhere.One boy was sitting opposite to Him looking at Him with reverence..> Â > One more boy was sitting next to Him seeking something with outstreched hands.> Â > TheYogi did not seem to bother.He was in his own divine world --talking and mumbling to strange unseen forces.> Â > > Â > Rumi the sufi, after His enlightenment.> Â > I could see a row of bread packets which devotees had given.> I had come prepared with the latest Sony handycam bought in USA to take a clear picture of Him and so had asked my wife to switch it ON.> Â > We took the permission of SriKrishnamurthy and started to reel the Camera.> Â > Suddenly, the Siddha turned to my side and said clearly in Tamizh, "Innakki illa naalakki..." (not today but tommorow) and then he spoke clearly in English..."Tommorow ...Tommorow. .. not today">

> I was taken aback.He knew English.>  > I immidiately stopped my wife from taking His footage, respecting his words..> Even then a 3 second capture of Him came in the camera,which I showed to y parents after coming home.>  > As I was going out I asked if I can have a small photo of Paranjyothiyaar. Sri Krishnamurthy obliged and gave a small pocket sized photo and said, > "This is all I have right now.He seeks no publicity.The photos you see in this room are all His photos which I have hung up here.">  > I saw the photos in His room.All were His photos, obviously taken by His devotees and admirers.There was not a single photo of any Hindu God or Goddess.>  > There was one Agal-Vilakku( a Big clay lamp filled with Ghee) and it was lit always.You can see it all in the video.>  > He blessed my wife and children.>

> I saw His legs were swollen and pussridden and His left hand was paralyzed and turned in an awkward position.>  > SriKrishnamurthy Avargal has said, > "I will reveal you about Him later, please come again and often"> I live close by so it would not be a problem for me to come regularly.>  >  > I went the next day, that is Yesterday, this time with my old father also.> What happened then? We will see that next e-mail.> Even today I have had His darshan and am typing these lines for my Group members all over the world to see.>  > We will also see how bigshots in today's world like Rajinikanth, Ilayaraja, Drums Mani,Actress Neelima Rani,Comedy actor Vivek,Director Vincent, Music director Sirpi,etc have all become big by getting His blessings.>  > This apart from many people who take his darshan and blessings for

various problems ranging from Kidney replacement surgeries to financial difficulties.> Â > I feel blessed this lifetime that I have the opportunity to meet so many saints,siddhas and Mahapurushas and that too at such a young age.> I wish all my friends,some still in College, would also share the same spiritual joy I find in meeting such saints but alas! everyone seem to be busy in their own selfish and parochial world, with day to day cares, economic and family squabbles.Some of my friends even have taken to drugs despite being in prestigious institutions like IIT,some have become very greedy for money and career advancement and the such.> Â > Youngsters of this generation are highly career oriented and look at spiritual world with askance and only as a form of relaxation in their career troubles.> Â > Spirituality is not some kind of "Art of Living" kind of workshop where some euphoria

is smeared on their psyches in the name of spirituality and they think this is all God is!> Â > I myself have attended tonnes of such workshops.> Yet a meeting with a Mahapurusha like say Sathya Sai or a Siddha like this whom no one knows, is like a basemetal touching the philosopher' s stone and like the alchemist turning the basemetal into Gold, an alechmical reaction sets in the person who visits such people.> Â > Something might click some time some where.One must keep searching and never be complacent.I have my own chequered path with my Gurunathar but this does not mean, I can sleep and rest on mayavic laurels(there are no laurels in spiritual field,only small experiences) .One must be on a constant journey and every day must be started as "the first day of the rest of my life"> Â > > Â > Â > Everyday I wake up as a student, by the end of the day, I

say to the celing above me, which I have painstakingly drawn using radium colour('glow- in-the-dark- paint used for children's bedrooms) to imitate the stars and the moon in the sky...I say to this artificial 'Vettaveli'( Space expanse) created in my bedroom which glows etherially when I switchoff the bedroom lights...>  > "Take me into you, Amma and release me afresh as a student tommorow if I survive this night">  > Let me take rest tonight(time here is 12:44 pm) and have to get some shut-eye and survive to post the next in the series "Afresh"...>  > Humphat swaha!>  > (To be continued... )> > > > Shreeram Balijepalli> Hreem Rajarajeshwari Paradevatha!> Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam. ..>  > >  >  >

Guest guest

Dear Shreeramji

Your blessings. I forgot to state in my earlier mail. i.e. The second mail you sent linking the article to the group files. I went to opened it - not saved it - just opened it. i saw the third eye.

Today when i opened the photo to hv a drashan on my pc, the hanging small framed photo (next to where He sits) also showing all the four eyes -this time the inner eyes looks a little brownish! The outer eyes white is very clear.

His benign Grace will definitely take me to the right path. I'm ever ever grateful to you

Shreeram.

belovedVenkat

--- On Thu, 3/19/09, para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

para_anuloma <para_anuloma[srividya-Tantra] Re: Vadapazhani Paramjyothi Baba--Part 2Srividya-Tantra Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 10:43 AM

Dear Venkatji,What you say seems to be quite interesting and definitely miraculous.The original print with me and the scanned image do not have the eyes you mention.Please consider this as a blessing from Him.Im sure He would guide you, as per your Shraddha and Bhakthi towards Him.Your brother,Shreeram BalijepalliSrividya-Tantra, rdjvenkat@.. . wrote:>> > Dear shreeram ji >  > Pranaams to you and Mahayogi Sri Paramjyothiar Ayya Avargal ! >  > I wish to narrate the astonishing thing I experience since I read your email regarding Maha Yogi Paramjyothiar Ayya Avargal. >  > I took the print out of the jv article to my home (black

and white) and kept the same in my room (where I sit for my puja/meditation) . This is on 16-3-09. I put kumkum - like namam - on his forehead and kept. >  > Yesterday that is 17-3-09 I sat for evening meditation. Before lighting the vilakku I looked at the photo, just as you referred â€" I was just pulled to look. I prayed to him please bless me I am a child without a Gurunathar like this I was praying â€" I noticed an additional eye between his right and left eyes to the right side of the nose â€" a bit smaller one compared to the actual right eye. Quite clear also. >  > I was overwhelmed by His grace I lost myself and was just looking at the printed copy for more than half an hour. The photo was not high quality but the eyes were crisp while looking. As I am an quite ordinary layman and started thinking that it could be in the original also (at the end of the

‘session’). >  > Today 18-3-09, I came to the office and opened the picture in the office pc and saw the third eye.  So I was thinking ‘may be while scanning it could have smudged a little bit’. I though to myself I was going gaga over a sort of much ado about nothing. However I though of sending email to today asking you whether the original printed paper have the same third eye. I went for lunch. Took a nap for ten mins or so. And opened the pic immediately after I came back to my seat. >  > Sreeram, Lo! now the fourth eye appeared on the left side just before his big left eye. Now all the 4 eyes are looking at me very intensely. >  > Sreeramji I don’t know how to express my excitement to you. I immediately typed this and kept ready as our email options will be

opened after office hours. I am waiting impatiently for 5.30 pm to put in email to you. >  > I am very excited dear shreeram. Very much excited indeed. >  > Once again Pranaams to both of you. >  > Beloved > Venkat >  >  >  > > --- On Tue, 3/17/09, Group Owner <para_anuloma@ ...> wrote:> > > Group Owner <para_anuloma@ ....>> [srividya-Tantra] Vadapazhani Paramjyothi Baba--Part 2> Srividya-Tantra, datta-yoga@gro ups.com> Cc: "Krishnamoorthy" <krishnamoorthy_ paranjothi@ ...>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 12:45 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,>  > After the massage session I went home and told my wife excitedly about this saint.I then told my parents.>  > >  > My mind was not at rest, I had to find this Yogi somehow.> Out of the blue it struck me, how I could find his address.>  > Obviously Iam not supposed to reveal the source from which I got to know his whereabouts. The person was gracious enough to reveal the address despite some initial confusion regarding the landmarks.>  > >  > I was jubilant.Though it seemed as if I had got the address by my

efforts, it was all the Siddha's doing.I knew it all along because, the idea would not strike me at the appropriate moment where to search and whom to contact.>  > I was 'darned-damned- lucky' but then it is all Karma.If one has a good stock of Karmas from past birth, one does see many saints and Yogis not to mention visions of deities.>  > >  > Whether it was sheer luck or my set of past birth good karmas or Siddha's Ahethuki Kripa or a combination of all the three(which only seems plausible in this case), I once again ended up meeting a Mahasiddhapurusha.>  > By 8:30pm I was there in His 6 by 6 feet room under a staircase in a decrepit old building after walking on the ground floor in a narrow path.>  > Shopowners even just outside the building did not know about this Yogi, much to my consternation! This surprised me very much and no wonder

my respect and awe grew about this Mahan.>  > I removed my shoes and saw a frail and febrile old figure with snow-white beard and matted locks sitting on an ancient Naarkaali(Old type of Tamizh chairs made for elderly people to rest and relax) made of rosewood.>  > There was a small bevy of people standing outside the small nondecrepit room.>  > >  > One old lady was begging outside for some money looking at me.> I felt a bit of pity and gave her a Rs.10 note.> She felt happy and went to drink some tea and eat cherry bun in the local tea shop.>  > A siddhavaidhyam shop which was huddled in the midst of the narrow building had the inmates who were luaghing and discussing something else, unawares of a great soul residing next door..>  > One Sri Krishnamurthy, who does seva to this Baba saw us and

smiled.> He started to tell some facts about Baba.> Â > > Â > When I saw the Yogi, He was in His own world, talking and mumbling looking elsewhere.One boy was sitting opposite to Him looking at Him with reverence..> Â > One more boy was sitting next to Him seeking something with outstreched hands.> Â > TheYogi did not seem to bother.He was in his own divine world --talking and mumbling to strange unseen forces.> Â > > Â > Rumi the sufi, after His enlightenment.> Â > I could see a row of bread packets which devotees had given.> I had come prepared with the latest Sony handycam bought in USA to take a clear picture of Him and so had asked my wife to switch it ON.> Â > We took the permission of SriKrishnamurthy and started to reel the Camera.> Â > Suddenly, the

Siddha turned to my side and said clearly in Tamizh, "Innakki illa naalakki..." (not today but tommorow) and then he spoke clearly in English..."Tommorow ...Tommorow. .. not today"> Â > I was taken aback.He knew English.> Â > I immidiately stopped my wife from taking His footage, respecting his words..> Even then a 3 second capture of Him came in the camera,which I showed to y parents after coming home.> Â > As I was going out I asked if I can have a small photo of Paranjyothiyaar. Sri Krishnamurthy obliged and gave a small pocket sized photo and said, > "This is all I have right now.He seeks no publicity.The photos you see in this room are all His photos which I have hung up here."> Â > I saw the photos in His room.All were His photos, obviously taken by His devotees and admirers.There was not a single photo of any Hindu God or Goddess.>

> There was one Agal-Vilakku( a Big clay lamp filled with Ghee) and it was lit always.You can see it all in the video.>  > He blessed my wife and children.>  > I saw His legs were swollen and pussridden and His left hand was paralyzed and turned in an awkward position.>  > SriKrishnamurthy Avargal has said, > "I will reveal you about Him later, please come again and often"> I live close by so it would not be a problem for me to come regularly.>  >  > I went the next day, that is Yesterday, this time with my old father also.> What happened then? We will see that next e-mail.> Even today I have had His darshan and am typing these lines for my Group members all over the world to see.>  > We will also see how bigshots in today's world like Rajinikanth, Ilayaraja, Drums Mani,Actress Neelima

Rani,Comedy actor Vivek,Director Vincent, Music director Sirpi,etc have all become big by getting His blessings.> Â > This apart from many people who take his darshan and blessings for various problems ranging from Kidney replacement surgeries to financial difficulties.> Â > I feel blessed this lifetime that I have the opportunity to meet so many saints,siddhas and Mahapurushas and that too at such a young age.> I wish all my friends,some still in College, would also share the same spiritual joy I find in meeting such saints but alas! everyone seem to be busy in their own selfish and parochial world, with day to day cares, economic and family squabbles.Some of my friends even have taken to drugs despite being in prestigious institutions like IIT,some have become very greedy for money and career advancement and the such.> Â > Youngsters of this generation are highly career oriented and

look at spiritual world with askance and only as a form of relaxation in their career troubles.> Â > Spirituality is not some kind of "Art of Living" kind of workshop where some euphoria is smeared on their psyches in the name of spirituality and they think this is all God is!> Â > I myself have attended tonnes of such workshops.> Yet a meeting with a Mahapurusha like say Sathya Sai or a Siddha like this whom no one knows, is like a basemetal touching the philosopher' s stone and like the alchemist turning the basemetal into Gold, an alechmical reaction sets in the person who visits such people.> Â > Something might click some time some where.One must keep searching and never be complacent.I have my own chequered path with my Gurunathar but this does not mean, I can sleep and rest on mayavic laurels(there are no laurels in spiritual field,only small experiences) .One must be on a

constant journey and every day must be started as "the first day of the rest of my life">  > >  >  > Everyday I wake up as a student, by the end of the day, I say to the celing above me, which I have painstakingly drawn using radium colour('glow- in-the-dark- paint used for children's bedrooms) to imitate the stars and the moon in the sky...I say to this artificial 'Vettaveli'( Space expanse) created in my bedroom which glows etherially when I switchoff the bedroom lights...>  > "Take me into you, Amma and release me afresh as a student tommorow if I survive this night">  > Let me take rest tonight(time here is 12:44 pm) and have to get some shut-eye and survive to post the next in the series "Afresh"...>  > Humphat swaha!>  > (To be continued... )> > > > Shreeram

Balijepalli> Hreem Rajarajeshwari Paradevatha!> Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam. ..> Â > > Â > Â >