IndiaDivine.org

[Shaktheyem] Harrasment of my sister by in laws

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste,

Sorry to hear about the below email::::

I would like to put few words here. Like the proverb that says a Thorn can be removed only by another thorn.... we must pray for your sister which i surely believe but more importantly we must pray to Amma to Also Bless your sisters inlaws and Bless them with good intellectuall mind and not to harm your sister and to bring only good doings and thoughts.

So let us all pray to Amma to shower her Blessings.

pranam,

Babtiha

--- On Tue, 6/2/09, Mohan Kumar HG <mohan88hg wrote:

Mohan Kumar HG <mohan88hg[shaktheyem] Re: Harrasment of my sister by in lawsShaktheyem Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 5:15 AM

Dear Shree Ram,Thanks for your reply and from all others.My sister and Brother in law are going to meet my Father on coming Saturday at my Cousins place. Even I am going to talk to them. We dont have a mother and his in laws are tking advantage of my Fathers condition and trying to extract more.They live seperately but he wants my father to speak to him, but when my Father speaks to them they speak so cheaply and they are third class People. My Father thought the guy was good and has job in good company like Biocon. This guy doesnt want to give up his Father at the same time knowing his Father Faults he has no corage to tell him.He told me he will tell him slowly but from what I have seen for the last one year he is not firm. His Father drinks everyday but he cant rectify all such things. What is the use being good, good for nothing.MohanShaktheyem@gro ups.com, "para_anuloma" <para_anuloma@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mohan Garu,> > This is truly sickening.> It is all the more distressing that she is also carrying! She is verily the swarpa of Divine Mother.> > I will pray for her.I also request all Group members to pray for her.> > Please take her under your umbrage (or where she feels comfortable) .This is not only for her safety but for the safety of the child in the womb.> > The horoscopes have been seen and there might be pariharas which might have to be done.Future of the marriage depends on the husband here.> > The husband must be strongwilled and human enough to understand what she is going through and support her.There is no point

supporting parents who are evil.This is not sanathana dharma.> > First things First: > > 1. Bring her to her parental home or to your household, where she feels comfortable and relaxed.This is first priority.If you fail here, there is no point.Insist on this even if she says she is willing to suffer.Most Indian women have a 'victim pyschology' which does no good for them.> > 2. Forget about dowry and jewellery and other issues.Life of your sister and the child in her womb is most important at this stage.Those can be tackled later.First concentrate on her pregnancy.Let her have a healthy,spiritual and beautiful baby.(Read my older postson how to rear a spiritual and highly intelligent baby prenatally itself.Also read my posting on Garbharakshambika. ).Divert her mind as much as possible and you can console her by words saying that everything will be alright.Keep up your efforts to make her happy while she in her

pregnancy.> > 3. After her delivery, talk with her husband personally and in privacy.Not before his parents.Narrate all the woes of your sister(even if he knows it.)Be open.Try to understand him and his mindset completely.If he is a really good person, he would seperate and set up a household where he and his wife can live away from those pests.> > 4. Remedial measures astrologically can also be done but if the horoscopes don't match and if certain destined things have to happen, not much can be done purely through astro-remedies but through greater upasana and bhakthi alone and for that your sister must be hale and healthy,anyways.> > 5. If nothing works out, stricter measures can be adopted.Sama- danda-bhedopari. There is also gruhini act and other legislations to prevent such atrocities to happen(jewellery being withheld,verbal and physical abuse,etc).But these can be the last resort and do not shirk from

taking it all out.All this is an affront on Womanhood and it is a grave sin.> > Follow these logical 5 steps, which I have given.I can just pity you and give a few astro-remedies and wash my hands but that would not help your sister.Moreover, remedial measures are to be done very scrupulously with abundant faith and not with an undercurrent of despair,gloom and fear of what is going to happen in the future.> > For everything, Amba is here.> I as her brother am here to help too.> > Do not worry, Amba has started to look into this matter.> May She shower all happiness to your sister.> > Yours yogically,> > Shreeram Balijepalli> > Shaktheyem@gro ups.com, "Mohan Kumar HG" <mohan88hg@>

wrote:> >> > Dear Gurujis,> > > > My sister is carrying and she is facing lot of problems from in laws especially Father and Mother in laws. Even her Sister in law is so bad. Both want more dowry and whatever jewels my Sister has got during her marriage they are not giving her and they pass some bad comments about us. So she is undergoing lot of mental torture when she is carrying. The husband is caught between and he does not have the courage to tell his Father that he is doing wrong. Please suggest some remedies for her and guide us.> > My sisters details are> > > > ..Name.... Asha HG> > ....Sex.... Female> > ....Date of Birth.... 17/12/1982> > ....Time of Birth.... 16:12:00> > ....Country. ... INDIA> > ....Place... . MYSORE> > ....Latitude. ... 12:18:N> > ....Longitude. ... 76:39:E> > ....Zone Time....

82:30:E> > > > My Brother in laws details are like this and his timings I am not sure.> > > > > > > > ..Name.... Srinivas> > ....Sex.... Male> > ....Date of Birth.... 1/10/1982> > ....Time of Birth.... 12:0:00> > ....Country. ... INDIA> > ....Place... . TUMKUR> > ....Latitude. ... 13:21:N> > ....Longitude. ... 77:5:E> > ....Zone Time.... 82:30:E> > > > With love> > Mohan> >>