Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

jai maa mahatripurasundari

i will welcome this divine move.

om shakti

gopal 

On 6/19/09, para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear All,I have seen your emails and will respond to them soon.It is just that Im tied up with some work and a family issue which requires my presence.I appreciate your patience.If your spiritual need is great, do communicate with my Gurunatha(whose addressis given in the files section).

Once Im done with my engagements, I will post a spiritual article per week and respond to queries of quality to the best of my capacity.Im also planning to start a seperate Forum and a decent website for Srividya Tantra as a has certain limitations and less of a reach to the internet browsing spiritual community and I seek ideas,involvement and liberal monetary contribution and I promise you that you would not be disappointed by the output.Those who are interested in contributing for such a site with any manner can email me @ para_anuloma I can do it from myself but then a spiritual movement is something which involves community effort and also it would keep my ego in check that so many have contributed and that Im a nobody when compared to your contributions.

This project is at a future date, however, Im informing you beforehand.Thankyou.For now, I need all of your good wishes and blessings.Thankyou,Yours yogically,Shreeram Balijepalli(Group Owner)