Guest guest

Guest guest

dear friend,

thanks.for me anyone who etaches us is a guru,and i did

draw much inspiration from him.

om shakti

gopal 

On 7/6/09, para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

http://www.gagangiri.org/Please peruse this site to quench your thirst.I have to mention here that though he is not my Guru in a technical sense, I have drawn inspiration and blessings from Him in many ways. Shaktheyem , gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:

>> dear sir,> > > in 1998 i had taken blessing of lord gagangiriji.> > after that i had lost touch with the ashram.> > today just 2 days before gurupoornima,i got the

> reminder again,and i was left wondering....> > i request u to pls send me more pcis of> gagangiri gurudevji's pics if u have.> > i had heard from friends that he had left human body,

> but this picture is truly divine.> > pls send me more if u have.> > also the article on gurus is very though provoking.> > in usa,there r over 1000 websites who claim to> give kundalini awakening,and surprisingly,many

> of them r sikh who call themself like guru rattan etc.> > and they dotn even preach the pranayam or anything> instead they teach some hymns from some books> i deeply respect this.>

> but i dont know if this cud actually do any benefit ???> > > i had taken kundalini mantra deeksha from lord narayandutt> shrimaliji a great and divine guru also.also i had take> panchadashi mantra deeksha.

> > but it did not entail read hymns from gurugranth sahib.> > by his grace and mata kulkundalini's blessings> i got many good results.> > but i cant fly in the air,nor i have any animadi ashta

> siddhi etc...> > yes i do have a less wandering mind and more stable> mind,and some times i get intutuion abt future events> and stuff.> > so,i am myself wondering what else is there to do,

> if u can pls do throw some light on it.> > > > om shakti> > gopal> > > > > > > om shakti> > gopal>