IndiaDivine.org

Sequel to anger!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

shreeram garu,

im sorry sorry veyr sorry for the outburst ur reply has openedmy eyes u r great personi have never seensuch a rpely anywhere..your great i was actually drunk(too much of vodka)and u r right i wasjelous of u...sorryi willbecareful with my words...plzzz guide me its in a mess....

sureshwar

Dear Sureshwar,

You do not need any other inebriation greater than anger!Anger itself is thousand times stronger than any vodka in this world!

I now remember who you are after going through my old emails(I get many many emails per day).You were the one who asked for Mahashodasi and other mantras from me and I think I rejected it outright.I'm surprised why I wrote: "First ty to correct your ways".I do not know you at all and now I know it is Mother's words which emnated not mine.

When you cannot lead a proper life free of alcohol,anger,kama,etc.There is no point in taking up Srividya Upasana.First things first! You have keep your "house" clean before you go to bring Divine Mother inside the "house"(I mean your body-mind-matrix).

There are two kinds of anger--Saathwic and Rajasic.

I might have displayed some harsh tone in words now and then while replying to some member but that was in his/her interests.I gain nothing in anger and am angry with none.It is most foolish because I do not know anyone, to get angry AND even if I know someone personally, there is no point in getting angry.However, "Sweet words are mostly not true and true words are rarely sweet".I keep telling this each time I strongly scribe something.

In your case, if I had been sweet and given you the mantras, both of us would have been subjected to the ire of Matha.In anycase, I do not confabulate or interact with anyone much except my family,friends and professional circle people, so it is futile to approach me for mantras at all.

First leave all your bad habits, they will make you a human from an animal

Then, purify yourself with Gayathri mantra.This will make you a divine person from a humanIm shocked to note that you are a Tamizh Brahmin and yet do not do Sandhyavandana.I have always felt Tamizh Brahmins to be more conscientious regarding Sandhyavandana and other orthodox practices.Anyways, leave all these bad habits, with a repentent heart and start your sandhyavandana practice, it will save you.If you do not know sandhyavandana, learn it from someone,VCD,DVD,CD,Book and then do it conscientiously.But before that you must get yourself re-initiated into brahmopadesha and other expatiatory rites(to relieve you of "Brashtam")

Do atleast a Lakh repetitions of Gayathri mantra.(If possible purascharana-24 Lakhs).Then when you feel really pure inside and joyful, you can seek advanced spiritual paths.Visit the Nanganallur temple and have darshanam of Ambal and then vow before Her that you will be good in life.

Gayathri Devi will save you from the "mess" you are in now.This much I can say.

It is all simple and believe me with faith it becomes simpler.We make the "mess", we must remove it ourselves, no manna from heaven is going to fall in a trice!

Jaya Brahmaathmaikya Swaroopini!

Shreeram Balijepalli

Hreem Rajarajeshwari Paradevatha!