IndiaDivine.org

Astro-requests

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

I keep getting requests for astro-readings.I understand your sufferings,problems and do commiserate with them.I will include you all in my prayers to Mother for sure.

I have to tell here that Im into astrology for a spiritual purpose not for giving remedies or make money out it.Im using it to study my kArmic evolvement as of those who are connected with me.Sometimes out of a 'divine impluse' I do take up to study a perfect stranger's horoscope but such instances are rare.I have evnough specimen real life samples from people I know, whom I study carefully and interact with them, know their natures,their events in lives,etc.This should suffice for me.I have seen many many horoscopesand have read many texts from a small age(my own paternal grandfather was a great astrologer in srIkAkulam-we have our own family secrets and ephemris calclutaion),yet I consider myself still a student in this ananthasAgarA called jyOthishA.

I believe astrology is a purely spiritual science.Even in the future if Im tempted to start astrological website, I would see that I do not indulge in the science for pelf or profit.I have another profession to follow and am well qualified to do it so do not need the crutch of astrology to sustain myself!

One person I know in Chennai who is famous for 'Kalasarpa Yoga remedies' ask the people to take their dress out during the pournami(or is it amavaasya?) in an isolated beach area and then they run helter skelter with the dresses on their heads naked and throw the dresses in the sea and then take a bath and then wear new clothes.This he claims in various ads in magazines like Star Teller and other astrological magazines,cures the "dosha" completely.I know the guy because he used to live very near my area(and still does I believe unless he is not roaming about in a Benz in a posh locality beguling innocent and believing clients!) and used to work as a wiring repair technician in a local shop.He used to read afew books on astrology from roadside,slowly things clicked for him and he became a big astrologer.I simply went to him very accidentally,enquiring about some address and lo behold! I see his tiny abode transformed, a big

board, the trappings of a big corporate Guru,desktop,laptop,etc.I asked him,"Did the 9th Lord smile on you?" He replied, "Oh you know some astrology?"I said, "Not as much as you Maharaj"He took my comment literally and asked me to bring my horoscope.I said, I have my horoscope in my head and wrote my horoscope on a piece of paper and showed it to him.He looked at it with a very morose look,nodded his head in agony fitted in the Kalasarpa Dosha on my horoscope and slyly looked through the corners of his eyes whether it had any effect on me.I for once exercised my thespian skills and acted like a terrified rabbit.He then doled his "naked remedy" to me and charged me Rs.25,000 for it.And summarily gave my horoscope back to me.I said, "Ok I will think over and came out" ofcourse never to return back to him.

Another person calls himself "kaalsarp gurumaharaj" and one more "Kalsarpayogi".I think these astrologers, Gurus and Yogis are the real Kalasarpa doshas which they portray more than anything else in the horoscope.

Whether the malady is cured or not, some people have a tendency to approach an astrology for every small thing and the astrologers make use of this like parasites.It becomes a habit,a sort of an irredeemable addiction both sides(victim and the perpetrator)

An astrologer must be a divine person himself/herself.He conveys the message of the divine by his/her intuitive wisdom not for profit or pelf but for true and best intentions to help and thus gain himself merit(punyA)

Many requests to me, strangely, came in the form of Kalasarpa Yoga queries; last week.

Here are my brief 'two(six?) cents' on the issue:

1. There is no mention, I REPEAT, no mention of kAlasarpa yOgA anywhere in the ancient classical texts.So, nothing to be afraid of primafacie for this doshA.

2. Unscrupulous astrologers are out there to make money out of the same by prescribing remedies from Nasik Kalasarpa remedy to Kalahasthi Pujas for the same.Not to mention creative Yanthras which have no shAstra pramAnA and mentions about sarpa sUktA.

3. There is sarpa shApA and sarpa yOgA(dOshA,if you please) but this is not to be confused with kAlasarpa yOgA.

4. However, the axial alignment involving the hemming between of planets into ketU and rAhu give a 'kAlasarpa yOgA' and 'kAlAmruthA yOgA' as claimed by certain branch of astrologers.(Sanjay Rath and Co.).Yes, there is some truth to it and maybe because of lack of better wording they have termed it as kAlasarpa yOgA and kAlAmruthA yOgA.

5. One person claimign to be an expert came to me and mouthed a dailougue thus:"Kalasarpa Yoga comes because the person was a Bhrastha(fallen sadhak) in his/her past birth due to sex and must do sarpa suktha remedy in Nasik and immerse the kalasarpa yantra". I asked him for the pramAnA(shaastrical proof) for the yantrA and he could not give me.(If anyone knows the existence do let me know by a private e-mail)

6. Some like Late Sri.BV Raman are of the opinion that Kalasarpa Yoga is to be reckoned for mundane astrology(for predicting country's fate and the like) and not for personal astrology.

So, based on point 4, without totally rejecting kAlasarpa yOgA as false nor totally accepting it to be something set in stone,seeing whether there is any bBhangA to it by way of benefics placed in lagnA or whether the lagnA is behind or in front of rAhu,any planet conjoint,etc one can take recourse to remedies as per one's intuitive wisdom,which one must carefully hone through meditation.

Astrology is not a one-stop-remedy or an over-the-counter prescription for some disease.It shows the natural tendencies of planets based on one's karmAs and has a heavy karma siddhAnthA orientation.One must understand this basic thing and try to ameliorate oneself for the better spiritually.

Astrologers who disregarding spirituality give remedies for the pure materialism of the native, are incurring great sins.They suffer mentally due to this more than the native.

Astrologers,who are considere Gods by some, who frighten people with "cultivated and creative" avayOgAs,duryOgAs,dOshAs,etc where nothing exist in the first place, incur even greater sin for manahksSHobHAnA.They vitiate the divine astrological field.

One must be extra careful in kaliyugA for 6 things w.r.t astrology:

1. Unscrupulous astrologers

2. Falsely made horoscopes

3. Delaying remedial measures for bad alignments(In kaliyugA one finds that bad yOgAs have a greater detrimental effect,especially during the gOchArA) and feeling overly agonized about it

4. Feeling unnecessarily happy and lazy about good yOgAs(they will not fructify if the person does not work hard or does not find effect out of gOchArA(ie before the time comes for the kick-in of the good yOgA)

5.Utmost faith in the astrological system selected(with an essential substratum of strong faith and devotion in the divine),astrologer and his prescribed remedies(with prAyaschitha bBhAvA-Repentent mind)

and

6.Totally depending on horoscopes and remedies(Gems(mani),kavachAs,mantrA,aushadhA(medicines/herbs) without cultivating a strong,patient,divine,meditative,DhArmic mind and life.)

If you follow the above six pointers, then jyOthishA will be a 'real light', else will further plunge into thick darkness.Be warned.(Forewarned is forearmed).

Depend on Mother rAjarAjes'varI leave all BhArAs on Her.She will guide you.

Yours Yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Hreem Rajarajeshwari Paradevatha!