IndiaDivine.org

Ammachi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

A question arises to me from some whether I believe Ammachi has powers or that She is a divine lady and a pointer is shown to some controversies surrounding Her.

At this late night hour,after some studies before shutting-off and getting some shut-eye,I should ask them to refer to my previous posts,where I have referred to some experiences of mine,with the Divine Mother.

Ofcourse,She is a Divine Lady and an ams'A of Divine Mother.I would never suspect Her of anything or arrogate myself to any higher stance just because I'm into s'rI-vidhyA path and whatever is happening is Her leelA is all can be revealed by me for now.

However,this is my personal opinion and anyone who would want to know more about Her,should go directly to Her abode in Kerala or meet Her when She comes with all humility and experience Her bliss yourself, is all I can say.

She does not need my recommendation too as She is beyond mere human understanding.

II jaya amruthe's'waryAi namah: II

Shreeram Balijepalli

Hreem Rajarajeshwari Paradevatha!