IndiaDivine.org

Directions to Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Ashramam,Chennai-61

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Since you are taking a cab,Im sure the driver would be well-informed of the temple and would drive you there safely and on time with ambA's blessings.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q & source=s_q & hl=en & geocode= & q=NANGANALLUR+SRI+RAJARAJESHWARI+TEMPLE+CHENNAI & sll=12.985009,80.179939 & sspn=0.010036,0.019205 & ie=UTF8 & ll=12.982792,80.199015 & spn=0.010036,0.019205 & z=16

Please click on the Google-map co-ordinates to locate the temple.

The temple is on the 16th Street of Thillaiganga Nagar.

You have two Landmarks:

South: B.M.Hospital

North: St.Peter's Church CSI.

I request all members to ask information about routes,directions much beforehand to make it easier for us to serve you.

Shreeram Balijepalli

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·» «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!....» «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

--- On Tue, 9/22/09, Gopala Krishnan <gopalt_qa wrote:

Gopala Krishnan <gopalt_qaRe: [shaktheyem] Navarathri celebrations 2009 at Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Ashramam,Chennai-61Shaktheyem Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 12:00 AM

I am in ambattur and would like to have darshan of goddess also guru sri rajagopala chary ji blessings tomorrow.As I am not aware of chennai routes, I am planning to take a cab from ambattur OT to temple(ashram).kindly guide me the best possible routes with landmarks etcRegardsGopala K Tallurilondon

When you are DOWN to nothing.... Mother is UP to something! Faith seesthe invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible!Thank Mother for our physical AND our spiritual nourishment.

Group Owner <para_anulomashaktheyem <Shaktheyem >; dattaatreyem <Dattaatreyem >Saturday, 12 September, 2009 2:32:06 PM[shaktheyem] Navarathri celebrations 2009 at Sarvamangala Rajarajeshwari Ashramam,Chennai-61

Dear bhaktha-jana- bandhU,

It is with the Divine Graces of parAmbikA s'rI rAjarAjes'varI and sri gurunAthA rAjagOpAlaAnandanAt hA that the 35th year navarAthrI celebrations are being held in the Divine Abode of mahAs'Odas'I de'vI SRI SARVAMANGALA RAJARAJESHWARI ASHRAMAM

from

Friday September 18,2009 to Tuesday September 29,2009

@18/29,16th Street,Thillaiganga Nagar(T.G.Nagar) ,

Nanganallur, Chennai-61

As usual this year, every day a hOmA for one particular deity of the das'amahA vidhyA pantheon is being done in the evening,apart from the s'rIvidhyA regimen hOmAchArA.

vAhanAlankArA for de'vI will vary from day-to-day from hamsA to mahAratham.

23rd bears special significance for disciples of swAmI rAjagOpAlA as it is the vardhanthI day(vis'AkhA nakshathrA). On this day attending the gurupAdhukA pUjA starting from 5:30 A.M.. is mandatory for all of Swami's disciples in town.Those unable to attend due to soem excrutiating circumstance are atleast requested to send some monetary contribution. (Please contact me @ para_anuloma@ .ca with subject title "Guru-dakshina" and I will tell you,how to go about with the donation).

28th Sept. similarly bears special significance for ambA devotees as mahAchandI yagnA is done with proper rituals of hOmAchArA by erudite rithwijAs.pUrNAhuth I is done by swAmI in the end after invoking mahAs'Odas'I de'vI into the hOmAgnI to personally receive the AhuthI(sacrificial offering).She comes for sure!!(many advanced upAsakAs have seen Her take from swAmI as claimed by Him.).This hOmA cures many diseases,destroys sins(even when witnessed from afar),blesses one's family as it is done in a proper manner.

yanthrAs are kept,special hOmakunDAs as per thanthrIkA pramANA is done,lot of yamAs and niyamAs are observed for this divine festivity.

Those who do,help with the dravyAs and physical help,who gift money,who witness it,etc are blessed by s'rI de'vI Herself and this is a personal promise made by Her to svAmI.

I request all to contribute most generously for this divine event and get blessed and relieved of all sins/pAthakAs on this special and divine occasion.(Please contact me @ para_anuloma@ .ca with the subject title "Amba-Kanuka".I will guide you what to do.Monetary Receipts will either be posted or personally scanned by me and sent to your e-mail address for those who desire.)

Please also mention when you send monetary contributions. Every little contribution is gladly accepted and noted down by parAmbikA Herself as this is Her Divine abode,which She has Herself selected(Please refer my past postings on sthalapurANA) :

Name(s):

Gothra and pravara:(or can be dedicated to your family name or Amba Herself):

Star of birth(if you know,else,can leave it blank)

Ascendent(lagnA- If you know,else leave it blank)

Vedic Moon-sign of the Natal chart(rAsI-If you know,else leave it blank)

Since the time is short,please do send me the e-mails ASAP.

Thankyou very much and may

RAJARJESHWARI BHAGAVATHY BLESS YOU ALL IMMENSELY.

Note: Please find album titled Navarathri celebrations 2009 uploaded with photos in shaktheyem group's photo section

Link:--> http://groups. / group/Shaktheyem /photos/album/ 37277927/ pic/list

ALL ARE INVITED!!

JAYOSTHU PARAAMBAA!!

Rajarajeshwari Matha paripoorna kataksha siddhirasthu! !

Shreeram Balijepalli

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·» «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!.....» «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

Find top restaurants in your city only on India Local