IndiaDivine.org

Thankyou for your contributions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I have sent across all of your generous contributions by way of a single cheque and presented it yesterday during Gurupuja celebrations to swAmI in the temple.

Im not collecting any more funds in my account and request you not to send any further emails or contributions as it would not be possible to visit the temple again for the few weeks from now on due to some extenuating circumstances and paucity of time from my side.

So, to avoid disappointment,please send across your contributions directly to swAmI(preferably after 28th--as He might be busy with the arrangements in the temple)

18/29,16th street,

Thillai Ganga Nagar

Nanganallur

Chennai 600061

Tamilnadu

India

Swami's cell number: 9840665956

Please address any cheques/DDs as A.V.RAJAGOPALAN or as adviced by Him(Swami)

For those desirous of collecting kumkuma/homa prasadha and receipts, please make arrangements with swAmI for the same as it would not be practically possible for me to parcel it out to all.

For my part,I have submitted one single cheque representing various group member contributions(including mine) and also attached a list of donors to him with the stars and gothras as provided by some.

Thankyou very much for your patience and spiritual charitability to help us in performing navarAthri function well.

jayOsthu parAmbA!

Shreeram Balijepalli

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·» «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!....» «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»