IndiaDivine.org

Another s'rIvidhyA book review(An old e-mail)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear L,

Another book written by one "famous upAsakA"(Lets call Him S's) from andhrA who also claims He is a devotee of Shirdi Sai writes absolute,filtered nonsense in the name of s'rIvidhyA.

He keeps grandiose-sounding names for his books.I had the dubious distinction to read one of his books and felt like puking.

He does again introduce us to --"Ahem"-- mathematical theories to make it look very scientific.Not to mention the usual decrying of the secrecy of s'rIvidhyA and that all concepts should be laid bare to all people.Sounds very democratic and the logic putforth in it is really specious.

He has his own band of vociferous supporters and "s'ishyAs".

I should shamefully admit that it was my curiosity seeing his figures,diagrams and mathematical jargon(that too in thelugu) which made me buy the book!(Rs.125, wasted!).When I showed the book to a 'higher source', the 'source' just laughed out loud and asked me to take guidance of my gurunAthA to even buy books.

He writes there that secercy for s'rIvidhyA should not be maintained and goes by the famous yet specious logic of

1. ambA calls devotees to Herself and afterall She is our Mother.

(Modern Context: A political leader of our country is afterall our "servant"--shall we call him or her to clean our house and cook for us?)

2. There is nothing wrong to read and get initiated from books.

(Modern Context: There is nothing wrong in reading books on "How to make a nuclear pen-bomb" and try it out for ourselves)

When we tend to read any of these statements in any book we browse,we should promptly drop even reading that book.It is a case bad vibration affecting our che'thanA.

Guru is essential to the mArgA.Secrecy or not is just sidelining the main matter of s'akthi-prasarana which happens when the "sAdhakA"(a person can be called a sAdhakA if he obtains the manthrA from a proper Guru) when he or she reads even lalithA sahasranAmA.

We have seen many cases, who have taken this lightly and start reading the litany from some book on their own or do manthrAs of srIvidhyA on their own.

Those who disregard these rules laid out by none other than s'rI de'vI Herself(consider Her as your Mother?--then follow what Mother says) disrespect what She says and will suffer or atleast whatever good has to happen further will be stalled.

People are free to have their own views on this and can do what they like.

These books wherein the authors claim "miracles" of their "disciples", their bravados,scientific looking concepts,etc do much disservice to the general public.

General public is not aware of the arcane concepts of s'rIvidhyA.The dangers which yOginIs and other s'akthIs present to the sAdhakA if the sAdhakA gets involved.It is the responsibility of the guru to present the concepts properly.

Humility is utmost essential in any sAdhana.It is but arrogance-predominant to do things on one own from a mere book-reading and enter into horrendous problems.

This is Her majesty's way(leelAvonidhinI) of keeping anarhAs(unqualified) away from Her.

She uses two mAyAvic weapons for this:

1. Beautiful books with false messages.

2. Beautiful and sweet-speaking Gurus with false views.

These are very essential for serious aspirants into this path:

1. sudhIkshA--proper initiation(not ku-dIkshA from self-proclaimed gurus)

2. susAmpradhAyA--Good sAmpradhAyA(tradition of Gurus).Lot of apasAmpradhAyAs exist.

3. avicChinNa-s'rIvidhyA-gurumanDala--Unbroken lineage of Gurus who connect to s'rIvidhyA guru-manDalA(guru-manDala rUpinI).--These days even kAulAchArins(or those who claim kAula mArgA affiliations taking manthrAs from dattha upAsakAs) also tend to talk a lot about s'rIvidhyA and misguide people to the hilt.(713th nAmA of sahasranAmA talks about Her virtue as gurumanDala rUpinI)

4. gurubaddhA--one who follows and binds oneself to one's guru in the matters of s'rIvidhyA.(722nd nAmA talks of Her as gurupriyA)

yOgiNI tanthrA(24th to 56th s'lOkA in the very first paTalA) says thus:

gurumUlamidham s'Astram gurumUlamidham jagath

gurure'va parambrahmA gurure'va siva swayam

This sAshtrA is obtained from guru,the world(s'rIvidhyA and spiritual included) is from one's guru,guru is parambrahmA and guru is Lord s'ivA--the pure.

In one of the s'lOkAs mentioned in the paTalA, the following is elucidiated:

api thanthra virudDham vA gurunA kathyathe' yadhi

svamatham sadhrusham vedhAirmahArudharavachOr yathA

sarvAirgurvAgnayA kAryam thathvasyAgamanam vinA

If a Guru says something against some thanthrA,then too one mst consider it as vedhA and deem it as mahArudhrA's vachanA(BhAvOpethA)Even if thathvAgamam does not agree one must get one's guru's AgnA for everywork or sAdhanA.

Now, this is quoted and many people say: "My guru has said its ok to do this...do that..."

This again is not proper application of one's latent spiritual intelligence.

"Guru" as mentioned by the thanthrA mentions lot of qualifications for being a guru and if those are satisfied then the person becomes or gains the status of a guru.

After thus gaining an appelation(not self-appelated Gurus) and status of a Guru,if He or She(ina rare case) says something thanthra-virudDhA then its ok and there would be soem reason which is known only to Him/Her based on the evolvement of the disciple.

Nowadays everyone are "Maharishis" and "Brahmasris".Every other guy opens a s'rIvidhyA workshop,every other day we see a shivir camp opening up giving initiations to people.Yet, how many of them can qualify as Gurus?

How many of the "disciples", gain real and tangible benefits?

If at all someone has really gained some real benefit

It is because of

1. Past good karmA.(Which will keep eroding as the person listens to false advices and dos false practices)

2. "Stroke of luck".(Transitory and not dependable.Infact, karma siddhanthically, this is a mAyA.There is nothing like good-luck or bad-luck as it is all our karmaphalithA of our past actions of this birth or millions of births in past)

One popular story to mull here:

One bandit who committed various henious deeds was about to be hanged was asked for one last wish(doable one) by the State-executor.

He said,"I would like to see my old mother once."

The State-Executor felt pity and thought maybe the guy wants to cry before his mother and hug her before he goes to the gallows.So he brought his old mother.

The bandit, hugged his old mother and cried.But then he wiped his tears and then slapped her hard!

All were stunned.He then said to her, "When I stole a small pen as a kid, you kept quite and smiled(encouraged it).Then when I grew up, I stole things which were bigger in size and more valuable and then too you kept quite instead of chiding me.Now as an adult, I have killed many wayfarers and robebd them and instead of chiding me, you ate from my booty and kept quite."

He paused and looked ruefully down on the ground and then continued--

"If you had chided me strongly for stealing a pen..I would not be going to the gallows again.Next birth after my sins are washed in rOuravA(a hell plane) I would never wish to be born in your womb.This birth has been wasted by me in these deeds.Atleast something dawned in me at this hour!..."

He smiled and went happily to be hanged!

anus'AsanA(discipline) is very important here.This has four parts to it:

1. pAlanAvidhAnam General adminitrative rules of procedure and rituals(Rules to follow and is applicable to all who follow it.Neopotism or favouritism has no place in spirituality and especially in srIvidhyA)

2. kramasikshanA--disciplinary rules(to induce a bit of fear of repurcussions and devotion.Yes, I know devotion cannot be induced and I know fear is bad and only love is good...*yawn*...But what is needed is a total approach here.Devotion cannot be induced but can be inspired.)--This forms the basis for the ignition of s'radDhA.

3. anuLLanganIyathA(flaws in a system and rectification)--This is needed to resolve any doubts in upAsanA and for general maintenance.

4. sikshA(teachings to adhere by--Lack of this gives rise to all kinds of avalakshanAs(inauspicious bodings))

(Corporate Metaphor:

As an MBA from an American B-School, I can putforth one view here.These 4 concepts can be codified even in the corporate world as--

1. Best practices for a company(Mission Statement included) 2. Standards and Code of conduct to follow in the company(in matters external and internal dealings) 3. Maintenance system(Marketing,Finance,Production and Kaizen approach also included) and 4.Learning environment(Continuous learning for the company employees). All these 4 have been broadly recognized as the bedrock for the success of any company.These have to be in place, else the company goes awry.These might not alone contribute to the success but lack of this leads to faliure)

On a similar note(corporate metaphor), the lack of the 4 angAs of anus'AsanA might lead to faliure in the sAdhakA.The existence alone does not gaurantee success but lack does gaurantee failure.This is the subtle point to note.

manthrapradhAna kAlehi mnushOnaganandhini

adDhishTAnam Bhave'thasya mahAkAlasya s'ankari

de'vihyamAnushI che'yam guruthAnAthra sams'ayaha

During the time of manthrOpade'shA, the most beneficial and superiormost paramaguru mahAkAlA comes in the form of a human form (swaguru) and gives the initiation.At that time, His presence is felt(should be felt). And thus gurukarmA is deivakarmA.

manthradHAthA shirah padhme yaGgnAnam guruthe'guru:

tatgnAnam kuruthe' de'vI s'shyOyam s'Irs'apankaje'

The auspicious siva-swarUpA guru who gains gnAnA in His sahasrAra padmA(1000 petalled lotus above indhu chakrA) imparts this to the disciple and de'vI sees to it that only such proper initiation wherein

1.The Guru is sAkshAth s'iva swarUpA

2. Where the iniation has been proper(anushAsanikA),powerful(anushakthyAthmakA) and pure(amalA) alone makes the disciple too to

get such 'knowledge blooming' in his/her sahas'rAra kamalA.

How is all this possible by mere reading books and living in a fools paradise that one has become great?

How is all this possible by getting manthrAs from slipshop gurus who initiate people even by phone?

So, leave such things to adhamAs(lower calibered people who do not want to think or adhere to traditions) and agnAnAs(in this context--people who do not care for real-knowledge.The apathy for real knowledge is in itself a form of agnAnA!).Let them roll in such an unholy muck and thing they are going somewhere,when in reality they are retrograding.

Indians these days go abroad, they lose(loose?) contact with age old traditions,their own family spiritual secrets,etc.Yet they aspire for the highest, through mere farcical workshops or by reading books or by adopting some psuedoguru(Gurushopping!).These very same Indians go ahead and then decry westerners and accuse them of indulging in sexual thanthrAs,or making fun of our Guru-worship(Love Guru?),etc.But are we any better? We should first mend the holes in our dress and then try to mend the holes in other people's dresses not laugh at them.{They have no clue and they are really innocent and get trapped by many charlatans.Already their(westerners)(private lifestyles are stressed out,immoral,lawless,etc and they seek some emancipation out of the mess and they fall prey to such charlatans of the first order)}.

alpagnAnOlpavignAnO gurure'va sadhAgathihi...

The Guru might not be eloquent and quote from various scriptures(My Guru for example,unlike me!) yet he is the gathI for the true disciple.His word is the vedhA{(but for most psuedo gurus their words become vedDhA(pain) instead of vedhA(knowledge)!}

Guru smiles and knowledge is given through a single smile!

Knowledge is tranfered as a a continous flow through hsi mere look!

As I type these lines, do you think, my Guru sits next to me in physical form and dictates to me?He might not quote like these or use such verbiage like this dull-witted idiot,yet He is infinitely superior to me(ALWAYS)

Knowledge is not mere words or mental crunching about abstract concpets.

Knowledge is an essence a sakthI which flows from guru to s'is'yA through sevAbhAvam and anushAsanikA pravruthI.

AmmavAru(ambA,ambAl) is called s'aDadDhvAthItha rUpiNi in LalithA sahas'ranAmA.This refers to the upAsanA thathwA.6 types of adDhvA(ways/margAs) are mentioned

1. padhAdDhvam

2. BhuvanAdDhvam

3. varNAdDhvam

4. thathvAdDhvam

5. kalAdDhvam

6. manthrAdDhvam

These can be classified braodly into two distinctions as in:

1.s'abdhADhvam(varNa,padha,manthrA)

2. arthADhvam(Bhuvana,thathvA,kalA)

But the nAmA says it is not possible even to realize rAjarAjes'varI through an assiduous practice of these 6 paths! That is why I said in one email--s'rIvidhyA is not mere mumbling of some manthrAs but a way of life starting from morning to night(and even during sleep!).To realize the full potency of the 6 paths and emerge out as a realized being(which is the goal of all subconsciously whether they realize it now or not!) is to catch the feet of one's sadguru

adhvAitham de'vathAischaryam nadhvAitham guruNA saha

nAdhvAitham plavathe' kAryam na samOsthiha bhUthale'

adhvAithaBhAvA is need for one's Guru.

dvAithA is not be employed upon one's Guru.(dvAithA--that Guru and God are different)

gurukAryA requires adhvAithaBhAvA again.

No one equals one's guru in this world.

Let us understand this first during this holy navarAthri period more than mere perfunctory worship of Mother.

jaya mama guruparamparA!

jaya sarvamangale'!

Shreeram Balijepalli

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·» «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!....» «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

Pranaamam Shreeramagaru,

You have time and again given a definitive answer for the bookish knowledge

which has become a fad these days.

But not all are so lucky to be born with a " silver spiritual spoon " or intellect

to decipher the wrong and the good gurus.

And add to it the pseudo spiritual solutions which is at large in the internet,

people do get swayed by the well laid out colourful websites, only to find out

their agony later that they have been " duped once again " .

So the experiments with the so called gurus go on until one finds all of them a

mere fascination of mind. He / She retires to her daily chore of accepting live

devoid of any spiritual ramifications.

In all this paraphernalia of " spiritual supermarket " your words come along

without much music, its simple easy to understand devoid of complex jargons etc.

I guess people need to understand the " simplicity of spiritualism " and mantra

sadhana. I guess all want to be " super gurus " these days.

Good article there Shreeramagaru!

May Amma Bless you with Her Radiance!

Vivek

Shaktheyem , Group Owner <para_anuloma wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear L,

>  

>

>  

> Another book written by one " famous upAsakA " (Lets call Him S's) from andhrA

who also claims He is a devotee of Shirdi Sai writes absolute,filtered nonsense

in the name of s'rIvidhyA.

>  

> He keeps grandiose-sounding names for his books.I had the dubious distinction

to read one of his books and felt like puking.

>  

> He does again introduce us to -- " Ahem " -- mathematical theories to make it look

very scientific.Not to mention the usual decrying of the secrecy of s'rIvidhyA

and that all concepts should be laid bare to all people.Sounds very democratic

and the logic putforth in it is really specious.

>  

> He has his own band of vociferous supporters and " s'ishyAs " .

>  

>

>  

> I should shamefully admit that it was my curiosity seeing his figures,diagrams

and mathematical jargon(that too in thelugu) which made me buy the book!(Rs.125,

wasted!).When I showed the book to a 'higher source', the 'source' just laughed

out loud and asked me to take guidance of my gurunAthA to even buy books.

>  

> He writes there that secercy for s'rIvidhyA should not be maintained and goes

by the famous yet specious logic of

>  

> 1. ambA calls devotees to Herself and afterall She is our Mother.

> (Modern Context: A political leader of our country is afterall our

" servant " --shall we call him or her to clean our house and cook for us?)

> 2. There is nothing wrong to read and get initiated from books.

> (Modern Context: There is nothing wrong in reading books on " How to make a

nuclear pen-bomb " and try it out for ourselves)

>  

> When we tend to read any of these statements in any book we browse,we

should promptly drop even reading that book.It is a case bad vibration affecting

our che'thanA.

>  

>

>  

> Guru is essential to the mArgA.Secrecy or not is just sidelining the main

matter of s'akthi-prasarana which happens when the " sAdhakA " (a person can be

called a sAdhakA if he obtains the manthrA from a proper Guru) when he or she

reads even lalithA sahasranAmA.

> We have seen many cases, who have taken this lightly and start reading the

litany from some book on their own or do manthrAs of srIvidhyA on their own.

>  

> Those who disregard these rules laid out by none other than s'rI de'vI

Herself(consider Her as your Mother?--then follow what Mother says) disrespect

what She says and will suffer or atleast whatever good has to happen further

will be stalled.

>  

> People are free to have their own views on this and can do what they like.

>  

> These books wherein the authors claim " miracles " of their " disciples " , their

bravados,scientific looking concepts,etc do much disservice to the general

public.

>  

>

>  

> General public is not aware of the arcane concepts of s'rIvidhyA.The dangers

which yOginIs and other s'akthIs present to the sAdhakA if the sAdhakA gets

involved.It is the responsibility of the guru to present the concepts properly.

>  

> Humility is utmost essential in any sAdhana.It is but arrogance-predominant to

do things on one own from a mere book-reading and enter into horrendous

problems.

>  

> This is Her majesty's way(leelAvonidhinI) of keeping anarhAs(unqualified) away

from Her.

> She uses two mAyAvic weapons for this:

> 1. Beautiful books with false messages.

> 2. Beautiful and sweet-speaking Gurus with false views.

>  

>

>  

> These are very essential for serious aspirants into this path:

>  

> 1. sudhIkshA--proper initiation(not ku-dIkshA from self-proclaimed gurus)

> 2. susAmpradhAyA--Good sAmpradhAyA(tradition of Gurus).Lot of apasAmpradhAyAs

exist.

> 3. avicChinNa-s'rIvidhyA-gurumanDala--Unbroken lineage of Gurus who connect to

s'rIvidhyA guru-manDalA(guru-manDala rUpinI).--These days even kAulAchArins(or

those who claim kAula mArgA affiliations taking manthrAs from dattha upAsakAs)

also tend to talk a lot about s'rIvidhyA and misguide people to the hilt.(713th

nAmA of sahasranAmA talks about Her virtue as gurumanDala rUpinI)

> 4. gurubaddhA--one who follows and binds oneself to one's guru in the matters

of s'rIvidhyA.(722nd nAmA talks of Her as gurupriyA)

>  

>

>  

> yOgiNI tanthrA(24th to 56th s'lOkA in the very first paTalA) says thus:

>  

> gurumUlamidham s'Astram gurumUlamidham jagath

> gurure'va parambrahmA gurure'va siva swayam

>  

> This sAshtrA is obtained from guru,the world(s'rIvidhyA and spiritual

included) is from one's guru,guru is parambrahmA and guru is Lord s'ivA--the

pure.

>  

>

>  

> In one of the s'lOkAs mentioned in the paTalA, the following is elucidiated:

>  

> api thanthra virudDham vA gurunA kathyathe' yadhi

> svamatham sadhrusham vedhAirmahArudharavachOr yathA

> sarvAirgurvAgnayA kAryam thathvasyAgamanam vinA

>  

> If a Guru says something against some thanthrA,then too one mst consider it as

vedhA and deem it as mahArudhrA's vachanA(BhAvOpethA)Even if thathvAgamam does

not agree one must get one's guru's AgnA for everywork or sAdhanA.

>  

> Now, this is quoted and many people say: " My guru has said its ok to do

this...do that... "

> This again is not proper application of one's latent spiritual intelligence.

>  

> " Guru " as mentioned by the thanthrA mentions lot of qualifications for being a

guru and if those are satisfied then the person becomes or gains the status of a

guru.

>  

>

>  

> After thus gaining an appelation(not self-appelated Gurus) and status of a

Guru,if He or She(ina  rare case) says something thanthra-virudDhA then its ok

and there would be soem reason which is known only to Him/Her based on the

evolvement of the disciple.

>  

> Nowadays everyone are " Maharishis " and " Brahmasris " .Every other guy opens a

s'rIvidhyA workshop,every other day we see a shivir camp opening up giving

initiations to people.Yet, how many of them can qualify as Gurus?

>  

>

>  

> How many of the " disciples " , gain real and tangible benefits?

> If at all someone has really gained some real benefit

>  

> It is because of

>  

> 1. Past good karmA.(Which will keep eroding as the person listens to false

advices and dos false practices)

> 2. " Stroke of luck " .(Transitory and not dependable.Infact, karma

siddhanthically, this is a mAyA.There is nothing like good-luck or bad-luck as

it is all our karmaphalithA of our past actions of this birth or millions of

births in past)

>  

>

>

>

>  

> One popular story to mull here:

>  

>

>  

> One bandit who committed various henious deeds was about to be hanged was

asked for one last wish(doable one) by the State-executor.

> He said, " I would like to see my old mother once. "

>  

> The State-Executor felt pity and thought maybe the guy wants to cry before his

mother and hug her before he goes to the gallows.So he brought his old mother.

>  

> The bandit, hugged his old mother and cried.But then he wiped his tears and

then slapped her hard!

>  

> All were stunned.He then said to her, " When I stole a small pen as a kid, you

kept quite and smiled(encouraged it).Then when I grew up, I stole things which

were bigger in size and more valuable and then too you kept quite instead of

chiding me.Now as an adult, I have killed many wayfarers and robebd them and

instead of chiding me, you ate from my booty and kept quite. "

>  

> He paused and looked ruefully down on the ground and then continued--

>  

> " If you had chided me strongly for stealing a pen..I would not be going to the

gallows again.Next birth after my sins are washed in rOuravA(a hell plane) I

would never wish to be born in your womb.This birth has been wasted by me in

these deeds.Atleast something dawned in me at this hour!... "

>  

> He smiled and went happily to be hanged!

>

>

>

>  

>

>  

> anus'AsanA(discipline) is very important here.This has four parts to it:

>  

> 1. pAlanAvidhAnam General adminitrative rules of procedure and rituals(Rules

to follow and is applicable to all who follow it.Neopotism or favouritism has no

place in spirituality and especially in srIvidhyA)

>  

> 2. kramasikshanA--disciplinary rules(to induce a bit of fear of

repurcussions and devotion.Yes, I know devotion cannot be induced and I know

fear is bad and only love is good...*yawn*...But what is needed is a total

approach here.Devotion cannot be induced but can be inspired.)--This forms the

basis for the ignition of s'radDhA.

>  

> 3. anuLLanganIyathA(flaws in a system and rectification)--This is needed to

resolve any doubts in upAsanA and for general maintenance.

>  

> 4. sikshA(teachings to adhere by--Lack of this gives rise to all kinds of

avalakshanAs(inauspicious bodings))

>  

> (Corporate Metaphor:

> As an MBA from an American B-School, I can putforth one view here.These 4

concepts can be codified even in the corporate world as--

> 1. Best practices for a company(Mission Statement included) 2. Standards and

Code of conduct to follow in the company(in matters external and internal

dealings) 3. Maintenance system(Marketing,Finance,Production and Kaizen

approach also included) and 4.Learning environment(Continuous learning for the

company employees). All these 4 have been broadly recognized as the bedrock for

the success of any company.These have to be in place, else the company goes

awry.These might not alone contribute to the success but lack of this leads to

faliure)

>

>

>

>  

> On a similar note(corporate metaphor), the lack of the 4 angAs of anus'AsanA

might lead to faliure in the sAdhakA.The existence alone does not gaurantee

success but lack does gaurantee failure.This is the subtle point to note.

>  

>

>

>

>  

>

>  

> manthrapradhAna kAlehi mnushOnaganandhini

> adDhishTAnam Bhave'thasya mahAkAlasya s'ankari

> de'vihyamAnushI che'yam guruthAnAthra sams'ayaha

>  

>

>  

> During the time of manthrOpade'shA, the most beneficial and superiormost

paramaguru mahAkAlA comes in the form of a human form (swaguru) and gives the

initiation.At that time, His presence is felt(should be felt). And thus

gurukarmA is deivakarmA.

>  

>

>  

> manthradHAthA shirah padhme yaGgnAnam guruthe'guru:

> tatgnAnam kuruthe' de'vI s'shyOyam s'Irs'apankaje'

>  

> The auspicious siva-swarUpA guru who gains gnAnA in His sahasrAra padmA(1000

petalled lotus above indhu chakrA) imparts this to the disciple and de'vI sees

to it that only such proper initiation wherein

>  

> 1.The Guru is sAkshAth s'iva swarUpA

> 2. Where the iniation has been

proper(anushAsanikA),powerful(anushakthyAthmakA) and pure(amalA) alone makes the

disciple too to

>  

> get such 'knowledge blooming' in his/her sahas'rAra kamalA.

>  

>

>  

>

> How is all this possible by mere reading books and living in a fools paradise

that one has become great?

>  

>

> How is all this possible by getting manthrAs from slipshop gurus who initiate

people even by phone?

>  

> So, leave such things to adhamAs(lower calibered people who do not want to

think or adhere to traditions) and agnAnAs(in this context--people who do not

care for real-knowledge.The apathy for real knowledge is in itself a form of

agnAnA!).Let them roll in such an unholy muck and thing they are going

somewhere,when in reality they are retrograding.

>  

>

>  

> Indians these days go abroad, they lose(loose?) contact with age old

traditions,their own family spiritual secrets,etc.Yet they aspire for the

highest, through mere farcical workshops or by reading books or by adopting some

psuedoguru(Gurushopping!).These very  same Indians go ahead and then decry

westerners and accuse them of indulging in sexual thanthrAs,or making fun of our

Guru-worship(Love Guru?),etc.But are we any better? We should first mend the

holes in our dress and then try to mend the holes in other people's dresses not

laugh at them.{They have no clue and they are really innocent and get trapped by

many charlatans.Already their(westerners)(private lifestyles are stressed

out,immoral,lawless,etc and they seek some emancipation out of the mess and they

fall prey to such charlatans of the first order)}.

>  

>  

>

>  

> alpagnAnOlpavignAnO gurure'va sadhAgathihi...

> The Guru might not be eloquent and quote from various scriptures(My Guru for

example,unlike me!) yet he is the gathI for the true disciple.His word is the

vedhA{(but for most psuedo gurus their words become vedDhA(pain) instead of

vedhA(knowledge)!}

>  

>

>  

> Guru smiles and knowledge is given through a single smile!

> Knowledge is tranfered as a a continous flow through hsi mere look!

>  

> As I type these lines, do you think, my Guru sits next to me in physical form

and dictates to me?He might not quote like these or use such verbiage like this

dull-witted idiot,yet He is infinitely superior to me(ALWAYS)

>  

> Knowledge is not  mere words or mental crunching about abstract concpets.

> Knowledge is an essence a sakthI which flows from guru to s'is'yA through

sevAbhAvam and anushAsanikA pravruthI.

>  

> AmmavAru(ambA,ambAl) is called s'aDadDhvAthItha rUpiNi in LalithA

sahas'ranAmA.This refers to the upAsanA thathwA.6 types of adDhvA(ways/margAs)

are mentioned

> 1. padhAdDhvam

> 2. BhuvanAdDhvam

> 3. varNAdDhvam

> 4. thathvAdDhvam

> 5. kalAdDhvam

> 6. manthrAdDhvam

>  

> These can be classified braodly into two distinctions as in:

> 1.s'abdhADhvam(varNa,padha,manthrA)

> 2. arthADhvam(Bhuvana,thathvA,kalA)

>  

>

>  

> But the nAmA says it is not possible even to realize rAjarAjes'varI through an

assiduous practice of these 6 paths! That is why I said in one email--s'rIvidhyA

is not mere mumbling of some manthrAs but a way of life starting from morning to

night(and even during sleep!).To realize the full potency of the 6 paths and

emerge out as a realized being(which is the goal of all subconsciously whether

they realize it now or not!) is to catch the feet of one's sadguru

>  

>

>  

> adhvAitham de'vathAischaryam nadhvAitham guruNA saha

> nAdhvAitham plavathe' kAryam na samOsthiha bhUthale'

>  

> adhvAithaBhAvA is need for one's Guru.

> dvAithA is not be employed upon one's Guru.(dvAithA--that Guru and God are

different)

> gurukAryA requires adhvAithaBhAvA again.

> No one equals one's guru in this world.

>  

>  

> Let us understand this first during this holy navarAthri period more than mere

perfunctory worship of Mother.

>  

> jaya mama guruparamparA!

> jaya sarvamangale'!

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>         Shreeram Balijepalli

>  

>     «·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»

> «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!....»

>     «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·» 

>  

>        

>  

>  

>

Dear Vivek,

I too had been a victim of such " bookish-knowledge " .I paid a dear price

for it by way of an uncontrollable kunDaliNi horrific experience.I had

come out unscathed only because of the Graces of my Guru and Goddess.The

avasthA is too terrible to even describe like Pundit Gopikrishna(of the

Kundalini book fame)

I was not born with any " silver spiritual spoon " .Yes,maybe there were

some past-birth sAdhanAs which might have led me to this path and so do

you have,don't you?

I believe that everyone have a certain amount of spirituality inherent

in them.And I believe that this should be properly enhanced,amplified

and augmented at the Feet of one's Master rather than try assininely to

venture out from books(then again its all karmA but if we view all from

a kArmic angle,life doth becomes difficult to live as long as we are

pulled by extremities of prAkruthI and purus'A in us).

Certain thumb-rules,which even illiterate people can understand easily

must be followed and a " warning bell " must ring in the mind.Let me give

those thumb rules(These have been framed by me from a very young age of

4 when I first had my initiation by a avadhUtha-yOgI into nrusimha bIjA

and other manthrAs.I put my age here because it was when my maturity

might have been really low,yet, I had some solid rules by-heart.I might

not have expressed thus below then.):

1. The moment we see too much commercialization, it must strike odd to

us.

What is the need to commercialize?(One must immidiately ask).Is there

any benefit for the masses or the organizers?(Benefits might be extra

popularlity,fame,name,etc and need not always be money).If benefit is

seen for organizer more than the masses(devotees),then one must distance

oneself from such kiboshical organizations or " spiritual " gurus.

(A 4 year old Shreeram Balijepalli would say: " Hey too much of money--I

don't like it)

2. Too sweet a talk.--Chapter 81 of Tao Te Ching.(Tao is pronounced as

" Doaw " ) says thus:

" Sincere words are not fine; fine words are not sincere. " -- " athivinayA

duritha-lakshaNA "

Promises are made of heaven and said to be brought to one's palm in a

jiffy.These provide lot of solace to the modern man or woman who even

lacks people who talk sweet.And thus though people are intelligent and

can discern the " fakeness " ,yet they g behind such people because they

feel great,they fele relieved and what not out of their stress and

blues.But this is just ephemeral and when the reckoning day comes,the

shock would be even more unbearable. " Better safe than terribly sorry " ,

must be the maxim to be followed.

Thosewho are skilled (in the Tao) do not dispute (about it); the

disputatious are not skilled in it.--In other words,too many arguments

proffered on certain aspects of spirituality means they do not know what

Tao(athman,nature,God,the way,etc).Corrections and criticality to a

certain extent is onething but arguments for and against something too

much is totally different.

Those who know (the Tao) are not extensively learned; the extensively

learned do not know it.--Too much of bias for scriptural knowledge at

the cost of spiritual experience and guru se'vA is also indicative of

abscence of spirituality.

The sage does not accumulate (for himself). The more that he expends for

others, the more does he possess of his own; the more that he gives to

others, the more does he have himself.With all the sharpness of the Way

of Heaven, it injures not; with

all the doing in the way of the sage he does not strive.(There is no

real trying by a true Master for a disciple.It happens

automatically.What happens?

" Enlightenement " , " nirvAnA " , " emancipation " , " satori " ,etc? That is for you

to learn at the feet of the Master again)

(4 year old talk: " This bearded uncle talks sweet but I dont like his

face " )

3.Spiritual books(and these days websites too) which proclaim fantastic

results,which have programs and charts to lift your kunDalini out of its

stupor.All the author is doing is lifting your money out of your wallet.

(4 year old talk: " Hey this book is written by one dumbo,I dont wanna

waste my pennies on this,I better buy an ice-cream! " )

4. Too much of gaudiness and waywardness(just for being different)

without any proper reason.

(4year old talk: " This person looks funny and I dont know why people fall

at his(or her) feet? I better run from here and play with my friend! " )

5. Use of too much of thanthrA,jyOthishA and manthrAs for kAmikA And

ascription of a high status(without any real basis){.It is onething if

some saint like Shirdi Sai Bab says: " Im God " (an-al-haq) or " Im Lord

Shiva " ; but it totally wrong if some half-baked person(ardha-pakvA)

claims such things)}

Instead of depending on divine dispensation dependence on externalities

and tools will not help much.(By thanthrA,I do not mean savya-mOksha

mArgas like s'rIvidhyA but other lower kinds)

(4 year old talk: " I don't want manthras.They don't roll on my tounge

properly.Let me just pray to amma(Ma,amman,amba...whatever you might

call) fervently,cry and she will come like my real mummy... "

Now, you may ask here, then why did a 4 year old Shreeram Balijepalli

got Nrusimha bIjAs and other assorted manthrAs at an early age.That is

because it was given by a powerful yOgI and He knew what my level was

seeing my past births.There are some exceptions.Even my gurunAthA was

given manthrA(mahAs'ODasi directly by Lord Datta at a very young age.You

may refer my earlier postings on the " Story of Sarvamangala

Rajarajaeshwari " .

Then the 4 year old might say: " Wow! I love this person.He seems like

God.I will do what He says " .It depends on the yOgic-vas'IkaranA of the

person(guru) then)

6. Too much of dependence on scriptures and quoting it for everything

other thing.--Right from chewing betelnuts and leaves to going to the

Loo!

Yes,scriptural knowledge is good,injunctions are there,yet it is an

ocean and this is kaliyugA.People are bound by many constraints.Even in

our temple,we have a simple 25 names procedure which my gurunAthar says

can be done to any representation of Mother(including s'rIchakrA)

because Mother Herself ordained it wrt devotees of the temple.

Do you think these 6 simple thumbrules which even a 4 year old can

think(maybe without words properly) is too much to ask? Do we need to be

born with a " spiritual silver spoon " ? for all this? Isn't mere

commonsense enough for all this?If not a 4 year old boy or a girl,can

not all these be thought of if we take a second become aware of the

'now','the present',etc and analyze where we are going,lot of our

problems can be solved easily.But we move about like zombies as if

controlled by someone as if we are in some automated mode....

We all are intelligent,yet we are not completely emotionally intelligent

and a few only are spiritually intelligent.It is ultimately spirital

intelligence alone which will save this world.

Like attracts like.If one goes to a spiritual charlatan,somewhere

beneath there is an urge to go and meet such people.

Quest must be that of a sincere one.For purely God.To realize

something.To atleast experience something divine.Toappraoch with

s'radDhA.

If we deal with God roughly and in a slipshod manner, and God deals His

cards with us roughly and in a slipshod manner.

True music is silence.My words are silent and I hope it impinges

directly onto all souls who read it.

In silence we see many things clearly.In silence we are true to our

inner-nature.

Do I need to say anything more?

Love you all,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Shaktheyem , " Kluber " <vivekkvn wrote:

>

> Pranaamam Shreeramagaru,

>

> You have time and again given a definitive answer for the bookish

knowledge which has become a fad these days.

>

> But not all are so lucky to be born with a " silver spiritual spoon " or

intellect to decipher the wrong and the good gurus.

>

> And add to it the pseudo spiritual solutions which is at large in the

internet, people do get swayed by the well laid out colourful websites,

only to find out their agony later that they have been " duped once

again " .

>

> So the experiments with the so called gurus go on until one finds all

of them a mere fascination of mind. He / She retires to her daily chore

of accepting live devoid of any spiritual ramifications.

>

> In all this paraphernalia of " spiritual supermarket " your words come

along without much music, its simple easy to understand devoid of

complex jargons etc.

>

> I guess people need to understand the " simplicity of spiritualism " and

mantra sadhana. I guess all want to be " super gurus " these days.

>

> Good article there Shreeramagaru!

>

> May Amma Bless you with Her Radiance!

>

> Vivek

>

> Shaktheyem , Group Owner para_anuloma@ wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear L,

> >

> >

> >

> > Another book written by one " famous upAsakA " (Lets call Him S's) from

andhrA who also claims He is a devotee of Shirdi Sai writes

absolute,filtered nonsense in the name of s'rIvidhyA.

> >

> > He keeps grandiose-sounding names for his books.I had the dubious

distinction to read one of his books and felt like puking.

> >

> > He does again introduce us to -- " Ahem " -- mathematical theories to

make it look very scientific.Not to mention the usual decrying of the

secrecy of s'rIvidhyA and that all concepts should be laid bare to all

people.Sounds very democratic and the logic putforth in it is really

specious.

> >

> > He has his own band of vociferous supporters and " s'ishyAs " .

> >

> >

> >

> > I should shamefully admit that it was my curiosity seeing his

figures,diagrams and mathematical jargon(that too in thelugu) which made

me buy the book!(Rs.125, wasted!).When I showed the book to a 'higher

source', the 'source' just laughed out loud and asked me to take

guidance of my gurunAthA to even buy books.

> >

> > He writes there that secercy for s'rIvidhyA should not be maintained

and goes by the famous yet specious logic of

> >

> > 1. ambA calls devotees to Herself and afterall She is our Mother.

> > (Modern Context: A political leader of our country is afterall our

" servant " --shall we call him or her to clean our house and cook for us?)

> > 2. There is nothing wrong to read and get initiated from books.

> > (Modern Context: There is nothing wrong in reading books on " How to

make a nuclear pen-bomb " and try it out for ourselves)

> >

> > When we tend to read any of these statements in any book we

browse,we should promptly drop even reading that book.It is a case bad

vibration affecting our che'thanA.

> >

> >

> >

> > Guru is essential to the mArgA.Secrecy or not is just sidelining the

main matter of s'akthi-prasarana which happens when the " sAdhakA " (a

person can be called a sAdhakA if he obtains the manthrA from a proper

Guru) when he or she reads even lalithA sahasranAmA.

> > We have seen many cases, who have taken this lightly and start

reading the litany from some book on their own or do manthrAs of

srIvidhyA on their own.

> >

> > Those who disregard these rules laid out by none other than s'rI

de'vI Herself(consider Her as your Mother?--then follow what Mother

says) disrespect what She says and will suffer or atleast whatever good

has to happen further will be stalled.

> >

> > People are free to have their own views on this and can do what they

like.

> >

> > These books wherein the authors claim " miracles " of their

" disciples " , their bravados,scientific looking concepts,etc do much

disservice to the general public.

> >

> >

> >

> > General public is not aware of the arcane concepts of s'rIvidhyA.The

dangers which yOginIs and other s'akthIs present to the sAdhakA if the

sAdhakA gets involved.It is the responsibility of the guru to present

the concepts properly.

> >

> > Humility is utmost essential in any sAdhana.It is but

arrogance-predominant to do things on one own from a mere book-reading

and enter into horrendous problems.

> >

> > This is Her majesty's way(leelAvonidhinI) of keeping

anarhAs(unqualified) away from Her.

> > She uses two mAyAvic weapons for this:

> > 1. Beautiful books with false messages.

> > 2. Beautiful and sweet-speaking Gurus with false views.

> >

> >

> >

> > These are very essential for serious aspirants into this path:

> >

> > 1. sudhIkshA--proper initiation(not ku-dIkshA from self-proclaimed

gurus)

> > 2. susAmpradhAyA--Good sAmpradhAyA(tradition of Gurus).Lot of

apasAmpradhAyAs exist.

> > 3. avicChinNa-s'rIvidhyA-gurumanDala--Unbroken lineage of Gurus who

connect to s'rIvidhyA guru-manDalA(guru-manDala rUpinI).--These days

even kAulAchArins(or those who claim kAula mArgA affiliations taking

manthrAs from dattha upAsakAs) also tend to talk a lot about s'rIvidhyA

and misguide people to the hilt.(713th nAmA of sahasranAmA talks about

Her virtue as gurumanDala rUpinI)

> > 4. gurubaddhA--one who follows and binds oneself to one's guru in

the matters of s'rIvidhyA.(722nd nAmA talks of Her as gurupriyA)

> >

> >

> >

> > yOgiNI tanthrA(24th to 56th s'lOkA in the very first paTalA) says

thus:

> >

> > gurumUlamidham s'Astram gurumUlamidham jagath

> > gurure'va parambrahmA gurure'va siva swayam

> >

> > This sAshtrA is obtained from guru,the world(s'rIvidhyA and

spiritual included) is from one's guru,guru is parambrahmA and guru is

Lord s'ivA--the pure.

> >

> >

> >

> > In one of the s'lOkAs mentioned in the paTalA, the following is

elucidiated:

> >

> > api thanthra virudDham vA gurunA kathyathe' yadhi

> > svamatham sadhrusham vedhAirmahArudharavachOr yathA

> > sarvAirgurvAgnayA kAryam thathvasyAgamanam vinA

> >

> > If a Guru says something against some thanthrA,then too one mst

consider it as vedhA and deem it as mahArudhrA's vachanA(BhAvOpethA)Even

if thathvAgamam does not agree one must get one's guru's AgnA for

everywork or sAdhanA.

> >

> > Now, this is quoted and many people say: " My guru has said its ok to

do this...do that... "

> > This again is not proper application of one's latent spiritual

intelligence.

> >

> > " Guru " as mentioned by the thanthrA mentions lot of qualifications

for being a guru and if those are satisfied then the person becomes or

gains the status of a guru.

> >

> >

> >

> > After thus gaining an appelation(not self-appelated Gurus) and

status of a Guru,if He or She(ina rare case) says something

thanthra-virudDhA then its ok and there would be soem reason which is

known only to Him/Her based on the evolvement of the disciple.

> >

> > Nowadays everyone are " Maharishis " and " Brahmasris " .Every other guy

opens a s'rIvidhyA workshop,every other day we see a shivir camp opening

up giving initiations to people.Yet, how many of them can qualify as

Gurus?

> >

> >

> >

> > How many of the " disciples " , gain real and tangible benefits?

> > If at all someone has really gained some real benefit

> >

> > It is because of

> >

> > 1. Past good karmA.(Which will keep eroding as the person listens to

false advices and dos false practices)

> > 2. " Stroke of luck " .(Transitory and not dependable.Infact, karma

siddhanthically, this is a mAyA.There is nothing like good-luck or

bad-luck as it is all our karmaphalithA of our past actions of this

birth or millions of births in past)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > One popular story to mull here:

> >

> >

> >

> > One bandit who committed various henious deeds was about to be

hanged was asked for one last wish(doable one) by the State-executor.

> > He said, " I would like to see my old mother once. "

> >

> > The State-Executor felt pity and thought maybe the guy wants to cry

before his mother and hug her before he goes to the gallows.So he

brought his old mother.

> >

> > The bandit, hugged his old mother and cried.But then he wiped his

tears and then slapped her hard!

> >

> > All were stunned.He then said to her, " When I stole a small pen as a

kid, you kept quite and smiled(encouraged it).Then when I grew up, I

stole things which were bigger in size and more valuable and then too

you kept quite instead of chiding me.Now as an adult, I have killed many

wayfarers and robebd them and instead of chiding me, you ate from my

booty and kept quite. "

> >

> > He paused and looked ruefully down on the ground and then

continued--

> >

> > " If you had chided me strongly for stealing a pen..I would not be

going to the gallows again.Next birth after my sins are washed in

rOuravA(a hell plane) I would never wish to be born in your womb.This

birth has been wasted by me in these deeds.Atleast something dawned in

me at this hour!... "

> >

> > He smiled and went happily to be hanged!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > anus'AsanA(discipline) is very important here.This has four parts to

it:

> >

> > 1. pAlanAvidhAnam General adminitrative rules of procedure and

rituals(Rules to follow and is applicable to all who follow it.Neopotism

or favouritism has no place in spirituality and especially in srIvidhyA)

> >

> > 2. kramasikshanA--disciplinary rules(to induce a bit of fear of

repurcussions and devotion.Yes, I know devotion cannot be induced and I

know fear is bad and only love is good...*yawn*...But what is needed is

a total approach here.Devotion cannot be induced but can be

inspired.)--This forms the basis for the ignition of s'radDhA.

> >

> > 3. anuLLanganIyathA(flaws in a system and rectification)--This is

needed to resolve any doubts in upAsanA and for general maintenance.

> >

> > 4. sikshA(teachings to adhere by--Lack of this gives rise to all

kinds of avalakshanAs(inauspicious bodings))

> >

> > (Corporate Metaphor:

> > As an MBA from an American B-School, I can putforth one view

here.These 4 concepts can be codified even in the corporate world as--

> > 1. Best practices for a company(Mission Statement included) 2.

Standards and Code of conduct to follow in the company(in matters

external and internal dealings) 3. Maintenance

system(Marketing,Finance,Production and Kaizen approach also included)

and 4.Learning environment(Continuous learning for the company

employees). All these 4 have been broadly recognized as the bedrock for

the success of any company.These have to be in place, else the company

goes awry.These might not alone contribute to the success but lack of

this leads to faliure)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On a similar note(corporate metaphor), the lack of the 4 angAs of

anus'AsanA might lead to faliure in the sAdhakA.The existence alone does

not gaurantee success but lack does gaurantee failure.This is the subtle

point to note.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > manthrapradhAna kAlehi mnushOnaganandhini

> > adDhishTAnam Bhave'thasya mahAkAlasya s'ankari

> > de'vihyamAnushI che'yam guruthAnAthra sams'ayaha

> >

> >

> >

> > During the time of manthrOpade'shA, the most beneficial and

superiormost paramaguru mahAkAlA comes in the form of a human form

(swaguru) and gives the initiation.At that time, His presence is

felt(should be felt). And thus gurukarmA is deivakarmA.

> >

> >

> >

> > manthradHAthA shirah padhme yaGgnAnam guruthe'guru:

> > tatgnAnam kuruthe' de'vI s'shyOyam s'Irs'apankaje'

> >

> > The auspicious siva-swarUpA guru who gains gnAnA in His sahasrAra

padmA(1000 petalled lotus above indhu chakrA) imparts this to the

disciple and de'vI sees to it that only such proper initiation wherein

> >

> > 1.The Guru is sAkshAth s'iva swarUpA

> > 2. Where the iniation has been

proper(anushAsanikA),powerful(anushakthyAthmakA) and pure(amalA) alone

makes the disciple too to

> >

> > get such 'knowledge blooming' in his/her sahas'rAra kamalA.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > How is all this possible by mere reading books and living in a fools

paradise that one has become great?

> >

> >

> > How is all this possible by getting manthrAs from slipshop gurus who

initiate people even by phone?

> >

> > So, leave such things to adhamAs(lower calibered people who do not

want to think or adhere to traditions) and agnAnAs(in this

context--people who do not care for real-knowledge.The apathy for real

knowledge is in itself a form of agnAnA!).Let them roll in such an

unholy muck and thing they are going somewhere,when in reality they are

retrograding.

> >

> >

> >

> > Indians these days go abroad, they lose(loose?) contact with age old

traditions,their own family spiritual secrets,etc.Yet they aspire for

the highest, through mere farcical workshops or by reading books or by

adopting some psuedoguru(Gurushopping!).These very same Indians go

ahead and then decry westerners and accuse them of indulging in sexual

thanthrAs,or making fun of our Guru-worship(Love Guru?),etc.But are we

any better? We should first mend the holes in our dress and then try to

mend the holes in other people's dresses not laugh at them.{They have no

clue and they are really innocent and get trapped by many

charlatans.Already their(westerners)(private lifestyles are stressed

out,immoral,lawless,etc and they seek some emancipation out of the mess

and they fall prey to such charlatans of the first order)}.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > alpagnAnOlpavignAnO gurure'va sadhAgathihi...

> > The Guru might not be eloquent and quote from various scriptures(My

Guru for example,unlike me!) yet he is the gathI for the true

disciple.His word is the vedhA{(but for most psuedo gurus their words

become vedDhA(pain) instead of vedhA(knowledge)!}

> >

> >

> >

> > Guru smiles and knowledge is given through a single smile!

> > Knowledge is tranfered as a a continous flow through hsi mere look!

> >

> > As I type these lines, do you think, my Guru sits next to me in

physical form and dictates to me?He might not quote like these or use

such verbiage like this dull-witted idiot,yet He is infinitely superior

to me(ALWAYS)

> >

> > Knowledge is not mere words or mental crunching about abstract

concpets.

> > Knowledge is an essence a sakthI which flows from guru to s'is'yA

through sevAbhAvam and anushAsanikA pravruthI.

> >

> > AmmavAru(ambA,ambAl) is called s'aDadDhvAthItha rUpiNi in LalithA

sahas'ranAmA.This refers to the upAsanA thathwA.6 types of

adDhvA(ways/margAs) are mentioned

> > 1. padhAdDhvam

> > 2. BhuvanAdDhvam

> > 3. varNAdDhvam

> > 4. thathvAdDhvam

> > 5. kalAdDhvam

> > 6. manthrAdDhvam

> >

> > These can be classified braodly into two distinctions as in:

> > 1.s'abdhADhvam(varNa,padha,manthrA)

> > 2. arthADhvam(Bhuvana,thathvA,kalA)

> >

> >

> >

> > But the nAmA says it is not possible even to realize rAjarAjes'varI

through an assiduous practice of these 6 paths! That is why I said in

one email--s'rIvidhyA is not mere mumbling of some manthrAs but a way of

life starting from morning to night(and even during sleep!).To realize

the full potency of the 6 paths and emerge out as a realized being(which

is the goal of all subconsciously whether they realize it now or not!)

is to catch the feet of one's sadguru

> >

> >

> >

> > adhvAitham de'vathAischaryam nadhvAitham guruNA saha

> > nAdhvAitham plavathe' kAryam na samOsthiha bhUthale'

> >

> > adhvAithaBhAvA is need for one's Guru.

> > dvAithA is not be employed upon one's Guru.(dvAithA--that Guru and

God are different)

> > gurukAryA requires adhvAithaBhAvA again.

> > No one equals one's guru in this world.

> >

> >

> > Let us understand this first during this holy navarAthri period more

than mere perfunctory worship of Mother.

> >

> > jaya mama guruparamparA!

> > jaya sarvamangale'!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Shreeram Balijepalli

> >

> > «·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸