IndiaDivine.org

[Shaktheyem] My visit to Sarvamangala Rajarajeswari temple nangainallur !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Raghuji,Wishing everyone a very happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year!!

I had tears in my eyes reading your description of your visit, reminded me of my visit with my ma to the temple 1 yr back, one can only visit mother at nanganallur by her permission. The book gurukripa is a must read. I have no words describing our masters humbleness and his greatness.

May Amba bless everyone and bring peace, prosperity and happiness to all this Diwali

May everyone have a blessed year ahead.

Om Shree Mathre Namah!Niraj

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:41 AM, yraghuveer <yraghuveer wrote:> OM Shree Gurubhyo Namaha> OM Shree Matre Namaha>> Dear Anna

>> AT LAST SHE called us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what else i can say. But still i cant hold myself back.>> As i told you earlier my youngest sister's marriage is fixed,my father was supposed to go to chennai but i dont know why he said " i will stay back you go " .

>> The first thing decided was to offer the FIRST card to HER. Mother,sister,two cousins and myself went in a cab the driver Ganesh knew the temple! my cousin who stays in chennai since the last four years learnt to speak tamil she was our interpreter ;).

>> The archaka's were very friendly guided us how to go about the temple and the procedure to be followed, the archaka in the garbha gruha did the 25 nama archana exclusively for the wedding cards.Climbing the steps and looking at HER what can i say,honestly i even forgot to pray,then i heard my mother doing lalitha saharanamam,i too started it,when climbing down the stairs made it a point not to show our backs to HER so we came down carefully.Then we went to have darshan of Lord satyanarayana.

>> Swamiji was there so we went to have HIS darshan he was busy writing something i guess, he saw us and invited us and asked us to take our seat, such a GREAT MAHAN and he was treating us like guests/relatives!!!! am still unable to fathom it HIS humbleness and modesty, i didnt find him like a stranger i just met why? i dont know!!

>> my cousin said she never knew about the temple although she visited the Aanjaneeya temple a few lanes away,HE said we dont publize this temple,she introduced us to HIM in tamil,he said he knew telugu.He looked at me i just uttered your name and told HIM i came to know about HIM and HER through you, HIS EYES JUST LIT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES!!!

>> HE called me near took kunkuma said " everything will be fine from now on " and applied it to my forehead i placed my head on HIS HOLY feet and mentally uttered Shree Matre Namaha.HE applied kunkuma to all of us,mother asked about my other sister's marriage HE said get ME her horoscope,HE said its ok to send it with my cousin who stays in chennai along with the questions,english is also fine HE said,HE asked my cousin to come along with her husband and perform archana.We placed our heads at HIS HOLY feet and took his leave.We bought two copies of gurupriya.

>> After that we went to Aanjaneya swami temple got the archana performed while we were about to take prasadam and leave the priest called us and said wait dont go have lunch,anna the lunch was DIVINE!!!>

> My wife and myself went again after a day to the temple got the archana performed, we took my sisters horoscope along with us but we were told SWAMIJI was out of town.This time we both sat at the bottom of the steps and had a darshan just looking at HER and reciting lalitha sahasranamam.

>> All the details about the thithi's is in tamil so we couldnt understand,if it is possible can you let me know what is written ?.>> Honestly i feel i have to be there and just keep looking at HER.

>> Jai Mata Di> Raghu>>>>> --->>