IndiaDivine.org

sandhya vandanam during mourning period

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

One of my babai(chittappa) passed away today and we r in mourning period following 10 days maila(asoucham or taint). I dont want to stop my dwikala sandhyavandanam .Sometime back Sreeram garu mentioned that we should not stop sandhya vandanam in any situation(I mean in asoucham as well).

Can anyone enlighten me sandhyavandanam procedure to follow in asoucham and are there any restrictions I need to follow while doing gayatri

Regards

Gopala K Talluri When you are DOWN to nothing.... Mother is UP to something! Faith seesthe invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible!Thank Mother for our physical AND our spiritual nourishment.

para_anuloma <para_anulomaShaktheyem Sent: Wed, 21 October, 2009 8:57:44 PM[shaktheyem] Re: urgent help

Dear Amma!That is the spirit which we wanted from you!We are all here to pray for you.I am praying for you,so is Raghuveer andothers.Please do all the astral-remedial measures,which I have mentioned in myhoroscopic analysis in myprivate e-mail to you.Keep the faith,endure the pain and the treatment with GoddessRajarajeshwari Devi on your side, and infact,there won't be any pain iftruly kept in heart.'Mani-mantra- Aushadham' will save you as astrologers say.I can add thus: 'Matha-Mathamantra- Mathakripa' will save you forsure.This your son says from his heart.Amba Bless,Shreerama Sharma BalijepalliShaktheyem@gro ups.com, "sreenivasanrama"<sreenivasanrama@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sreeram> Thank you

for your help and advice and I am so touched with sri Raqhuveer's prayers for me-with satsangh and God;s grace, I amsure I willbeat this thing.> Yes, I am not fully resigned to what the allopathic doctors say-theycan only guide me the best way they can but faith can work wonders and Iam using that-like my father -a doctor says-mangalam, mantram aushadamhas to be used to cure a person.> Hari smaranam> ramaa>

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!