IndiaDivine.org

The Bliss of Bhaga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram garu,

Hope everything is fine with you and your family by grace of amba Rajarajeswari.I have one small doubt, please guide me.I have a kind of skin rash developed recently on my hand.I was thinking about going to doctor, but couldn't make up for time being.last week I had a dream, in which I went to Tirupathi, the temple structure and everything appeared as nothing but Tirupathi balaji temple.I was there to have a darshan of swamy, then 2 of the main priests came straight to meand stopped me. I was struck and watching what they might be asking.one of them was holding sanctified water with small pot and took the water to hand and contemplating some mantras and put the hand over my hand where the rash had been,by closing the rash part covering with his hand for few minutes,then the other one said dont worry it will go away.but you have to chant two mantras like " KALAKANTA ROOPA, KALAKANTIROOPA".AND they said and went form there. from that day on the rash has been fading but I am not doing that mantra as they said, I thought it may be a mere dream, but some where in me feel like ' ho I am not doing as he said. please enlighten me, are these mantras? I read all of the saktheyam files posted by you, what to say in return.some where in your post, i remember you said " melt in amba's love and be silent".thats what I want to be and will be now. and also in Rajarajeswari kavacham in telugu PDF in 52 sloka second line, is that" Bhagamali sreekame sarvatraapi paranchika" is that paranchika OR parambika.like that 21 sloka 1st line" antardasara chakretu mudrapatu OR mudravatu mahankusaplease excuse me for any mistakes.please spare few minutes for me Shreeramgaru.May amba bless you.amma

***********************************************************************************************************

Reply:

Dear Amma,

A dream is a reality of God and Reality is a mere dream of God.

Please do chant the mantra without fear.Obviously some bening vaishnavite force is protecting you.

I see no harm.

Most of Tantric verses are counter-intuitive,unless someone knows not only Sanskrit but also Contexual and hidden meaning(NigooDaarthaa),etymology,symbology,mythology,Puraanic wisdom apart from correct Uccharana,Swara and Chandas;they would not be able to decipher the correctness of chanting properly.But most important is initiation(deeksha) as opposed to psuedocults preaching from reading books and arrogating themselves as Gurus.

An incorrect chant of a Tantric litany or armour(Kavacha) would produce a counter-bio-electrical force in the body to the detriment of the Upasaka/Upasaki.

The word " Paraanchithaa" means cryptically among many other tertiary meanings: "Honoured and Graced by forces beyond human ken."

Para+Anchithaa--->Paraanchithaa(deerghasandhi)

"Anchithaa" means both Honoured and Graced.

However, the feminine form ascribing it to Devi is Paraanchikaa and thus is correct too.

"Bhaga" means Stree-yoni(vagina).It also means fertility.

Bhagamaali literally translates to one who wears a garland of Bhagas or Yonis and some even have portrayed Devi(especially Bhagamalini) with a garland of physical Yonis!

Sarvatraapi= Sarvatra(Everywhere)+api(also)

Sreekaame'= auspicious lust

Now, when you join all this.It means something else.It is not the literal meaning as in

Literal meaning: "She,the garlanded one of Yonis,who is everywhere also,is blessed by forces beyond with auspicious lust."

The above makes no sense.

Why should an auspicious Devi in the dakshinamaargaa wear a garland of Yonis? like some Devi of the lefthanded marga especially when the symbology is that of Raajarajeshwari Devi specifically.It is onething to say Rajarajeshwari Devi and Kali Ammavaru and such archetypes are same; but it is quite something else to say they all share the same attributes.

Also, garland of Yonis sounds quite gross and disgusting.How can one possibly wear it,even assuming it is true?

So there must be some hidden,coded and hermetical meaning.(If you have read novels by Dan Brown--"The Da Vinci Code" or the latest "The Lost Symbol" you would know what the essence of what Im talking about).

What the hidden meaning represents is for initiates into the maarga to know and for now, you may chant the mantrakavacha without fear based upon my explanation supra.When the time comes, I will reveal to you,what Bhagamalini means and you will experience the "bliss of Bhagaa" as some initiates call.

The word "mudrapaathu" is correct again and needs no correction similarly.

One must not confuse with what one reads commonly(mudraavathu which means one who is with/proximal to mudras(abhaya/varada,or other Tantrika mudras) with what one reads Tantrically.

"paathu" has a meaning of steep(as in height),which is what is used in this context.

She is in the anthardas'aara chakres'u mudrapaathu mahaankus'aa.

Meaning in the antardas'aara chakra(in the 3 dimensional srichakramahaameru) She sits on the steeped chakra at a height with mahaankusaa(ankusaa as you must be knowing means an elephant-goad("Elephant" represents the huge ego which we have borne out of ignorance and sins/bad karma of many millions of births) and she controls the planes of consciousness beneath her atop the "steep" with a mudra(mudra is done by tantric practioners to copntrol the bio-electrical forces with the body's chakra system) and with a symbolic ankusa).This is all an alluding to a particular process in laya yoga meditation which again needs a hermetic initiation into the marga at the feet of a true Master.(I have given some cues though in this posting for the intelligent mind to be enlightened)

So, there you have it! You have known something today.

Prema and Mudita, Shreerama Sharma Balijepalli

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·» «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!....» «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»