IndiaDivine.org

Miscellaneous ramblings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shreeramji,

Your replies are very beautiful resounding with truth and honesty.I dont miss any posting of yours every single posting is gem!!Nowhere online have I seen one person having such knowledge,sevabhaav and command.

Eerything you said happened in my life and two incidents you warned also happened!You are simply great!

I have one last query on astrology matters.I want to seek your opinion on the latest trend of stockmarket exchange astrology,vasthu astrology,ayurveda-astrology ,grahanyAsam,importance of Guru and regarding taking fees by astrologers.You are so young and yet you have so much of wisdom that even a 70year old doesn't have! Hatsoff to you for sharing your pristine knowledge.I would like to meet you too if you can grace me with a meeting.

RS.

Dear RS,

Thankyou for your kind comments.Maybe I should open an astrological forum where we can discuss all these topics! I would encourage this one last question on astrology and then move on to some topic on ambA and shAktheyem.Im not a professional astrologer eeking my living out of astrology solely.

First,yes;there is graha-nyAsA for advanced srIvidhyA upAsakAs and that will protect them from planetary influences to a major extent.A true srIvidhya upAsakA need not fear grahAs.But the definition of a srIvidhyA upAsanA is very complex and is not merely ritual-based and mumbling a few mantras.Many people think they have become great srIvidhya upAsakAs by getting initiated into panchadasI and reading a few books,which they quote liberally to 'show-off'.One gentleman talks of swasvAnusandhAndanA with me but fails to appreciate the essence of sevA and gurubhakthi.He considers everything very inferior except the soul-worship him.

Obviously it looks on the face of it very beautiful.Very logical.Afterall aren't yantras,images,prathimAs,why?...even ambA a mere imagery and isn't swaanusandhAnA praised by AdishankarA?

But his shAshtrArthA debates with me could be easily defeated by me,a small fry! That is because of the power of my Guru and the Goddess behind me.

Guru is sarvam,the all and omnipotent.

These days pople build big ashrams for Gurus thinking it is a form of devotion.

Big temples can be built for Goddesses but for Gurus it is notso necessary.

Living Guru is essential be it astrology or srividya mArgA.But building for Him a big ashram,with modern AC facilities and a few cars to throw in...Hmm,is not really necessary.Even if the Guru is genuine,an Ashram is a place where souls meet and to make it look gaudy,commercial,etc only bespeaks of the foolish people who exist in kaliyuga.

Im reminded of one story.A drunkard goes to a doctor and says: "Doctor,I want to shirk this drinking habit.Please give me a medicine to create an allergy...something....even a herb...."

The doctor said,"Ok there is no real medicine as such in allopathy to create such an allergy and even if it exists it will have side-effects...so let me recommend you this herb.Mash the herb,mix it in water and then drink it and then you will develop an aversion to drinking..."

The drunkard said between his drunk hiccups, "Doc...can I mix some rum in this mixture and drink it?..."

We are all like this.We mix 'rum in the herbs'.Religion comes form the word "relege" in Latin which means "medicine/balm" and we mix the rum of commerciality,organizational,etc.

It is not a grand temple which is important but how best the priest who prays there,what sort of rituals are beign done there and how conscientious the effort is...the mootpoint.

Our temple in Nanganallur is a small one and my Gurunatha has maintained it like that.There are no trappings of a modern buzzling ashram but a simple temple built according to Parasurama Kalpataru srividya nirmAna(not Agama).

Big temples as I have seen have priests whose main eye is on the money of the devotee,either subtly or brazenly.

God is pleased with true devotion.Blessings would flow from such temples,where the priests or founders who are still alive with devotion exist.

But we in kaliyuga see

1. Sizes

2. External beauty and embelishments

3. Gaudiness

And we renegade the true worth of someone,some event or some organization to the background.

This is the main "sin" of kaliyugA.

So, yes to answer your question:Yes, Graha nyAsAs and other rituals exist in srIvidyA and for an advanced practitioner navagrahas are not a big botheration.

But 2 questions must be sincerely asked and known from erudite sources:

1. How big or advanced level is the upAsakA(not just mantra-practice and knowing srividya shastras but also mental maturity as to how humble he is)?

2. Which sAmpradAyA and what is the Gurutathwa in him inherent?

If these 2 questions can be answered strongly and positively.Then I would ask him to place his horoscope at the feet of his master and continue with his spiritual journey.

Stockmarket astrology: Hmm,this is a tricky field.Yes, I know one person who does really well using astrology for stockmarkets.I myself am trained in portfolio management in my MBA course in USA and so understand the subkect well(even in an Indian context too with my CA exposure).

The person I know is knowledgable like me in both stockmarket(ins and outs) and financial astrology.

To win in stockmarket, I would say:

1. Have expert practical knowledge in areas like stockprice movements,expertise in some wellfounded models like say stochastic models,portfolio management,etc--I would ascribe 70% to this portion.

2. Know financial astrology and also check one's own horoscope to recognize the fleeting spells of making money in the market.One cannot keep winning always in the market,one has to lose some,gain some....one must try to recognize which period(dashA,antardashA,gocharA effects,etc) which maximize wins an reduce losses.If one's horoscope is really accurate(I mean if birth time,latitude and longitude are known with great accuracy) then one can even go minute into dashAs(there are some dashas(not vimsottari) which are used for this purpose)to the range of even minutes to know when one can invest in the markets and when to come out and not keep bidding, to cognize one's astrological-bio-rythms with the bullish and bearish trends of the markets.

However,most of the astrologers who proclaim financial astrology are PURE QUACKS AND CHARLATANS of the highest order.They have no clue about financial markets(70% above),know something about financial astrology and assume a lot of things based on past experiences.SO, dont ever follow the advices of such people,learn the markets well,dont put all your eggs in one basket(Im also did my CFP(Certified Financial planner) from Canada,so I know what Im talking about),invest wisely and the moment you get some reasonable returns,cash it and QUIT.Dont play long and hard.This is not tennis.This is fast like Basketball!

The spells where you can earn money are brief and fast.Lakshmi devi is known as chanchalA and chapalA (one who is always moving and one who is fickleminded) and this is very true for this field.

However, it is surely an interesting field for research.

I would give 25% weightage to this knowledge.(Financial astrology varies a lot from ordinary astrology and even expert astrologers have NO CLUE about this rarified subject and they burn their and their clients fingers on this).

The rest of 5% is dependent on God's grace(and your intuition which flows from such ahethuki kripA).Even if your horoscope shows some great alignment with respect to rAhu or some planet involved with stock-markets (wrt to your radix chart),it does not mean you are gonna become Warren Buffet! You must know which dashas are suitable,check from sarvatobhadra chakra(this again is not known to many astrologers with respect to financial astrology and radix chart) the suitability of stockmarkets for your income and a host of other factors.So there is lot of analysis,mathematical calculations involved and it is not a field for ordinary investors with minimal knowledge in financial astrology.(vaniga jyotishA)

My advice:

Trust your knowledge in the area.

Seek expert advice not some reports or humbuggery(rumours that this stock is gonna rise so HEY! invest in it ASAP)

If its too much,give it to your financial planner.

Dont pin too much hopes in stockmarket.

Get to know just your basic period of investing in stocks from your horoscope and be content with that,dont indulge in financial astrology and burn your fingers.(Even the person I know,has a success rate of 85% which means he has a failure rate of 15% and this failure rate when translated comes to a few millions every year.So unless you have some money to burn and experiment,dont try financial astrology.Ofcourse,his success rate well exceeds his faliure rate,so his profits are really really good.)

Dont be awed by financial astrological success stories published in leading astrological magazines.Most of the time,such things are published for their circulation and revenues.Go figure!

Vasthu astrology:

Following are FRAUD NUMBER 1 schemes in the vasthu market:

1. Vasthupyramid(Pyravaasthu):Sme Gujarathi came up with this concept and made a hotchpot of matters and muddled everything and is now making good profits based on the gullibility and quick-fix mentality of public.--"Place a Vasthupyramid here and your problems will vanish,you will get health,wealth...why even moksha!" is the tagline.

(See this link and get enlightened!: http://www.scribd.com/doc/21255561/Pyramid-Vaastu-Sheer-Cheating )

2. Vasthu remedies involving placing yantrasfengshui objects/gemtrees,etc are another big fraud-schemes.(Yantras like matsya yantra exist but they must be prepared only in Gold and silver and not copper or worse,brass as the vasthu "experts" do and these must be energized in a purely mntriacal fashion and in a proper fashion,with lot of deeksha requirements and niyamas to give full and proper effects.Normally such yantras are kept at the shankusthapanA and not as remedies suddenly.)

The only remedy for vAsthu practically is demolish and rebuild or even out some height in a building or MOVE out from the place.

Now, these are very costly options.Demolitions,changing the structures of buildings,evening out the ground,moving out from a building,etc are very costly aspects.

Vasthu flows from Jathaka and not the reverse.(Aap ki janma kundli se vAsthu hothi hain naaki ultisi!).So if your jathaka planetary alignment is good,you are good,if bad then changing vasthu wont help.

I call a spade a spade and dont care a fig for falsities or trying to be nice.But I have the truth and know through experience right from my childhood into all these matters.

People tend to bid their commonsense and logicality a GOODBYE when it comes to occult and place their ives with such people.They are again frauds.

Vasthu is a great and divine science.The VignAna-BhandArA(Granary of knowledge) is vast.Anyoneclaiming expertise in it must have solid workable experience for many years and must know lot of subtle changes which will affect.

Aapki janma kundli Vaasthu se bhi bahut shakthi-daayak hain aapki jeevan mein.Ussmein aapki drishti lagAyiye' aur jyothi ko khojiye'; tho sab kuch accha hoga.

I dont know what you mean by "vaasthu-astrology"! Is it that the astrologer asks you to demolish something in your house based on your horoscope?Then "demolish" you relationship with that moron of an astrologer!Better to stay away from such people!

But yes, there is a connection and it is detailed to explain in this small email.

My advice:

If you want to waste your money,then you may indulge in vaasthu pyramid.

If you have lots of money,then you can think of vaasthu.(If I have lots of money.I would just sell the property and then buy a nice vaasthu aligned plot and build my house,than breaking my head with demolitions and stuff)

Ayurveda and astrology:

Sri KNRao one great astrologer has bashed in his article for ayurvedic remedies based on astrology.He has some valid points.I totally agree with him.

I would like to add the following:

Your horoscope must reveal whether Ayurvedic treatment or allopathic treatment would be suitable.It is easy to check.

The ayurvedic practitioner must be really experienced and must have a dispensary which must have modern diagnostic methods with comparable standards of allopathy.My own cousin sister is a Masters in Ayurveda from a college in Hyderabad and is practicing in Hyderabad.

The ayurvedic doctor must have some good certification(Not fake certificates) from a recognized university and a good standing practice.Not just a certification.

Such an ayurvedic doctor must adhere to odern diagnostic methods and not just touch the wrist and do some naadi checking and tell the disease.Unless the ayurvedic doctor is some great rishi or yogi(Yogi means one who has done atleast 5000 years of tapas! Mindyou.These days we call everyone Yogis,mahathmas,rishis and maharishis) who can check just by auric vibrations present in the sensitive wrist point.Most of the ayurvedic doctors keep talking of vatha pittha and kapha(tridosha system) and have no clue as to what the disease.is and give guesstimates and assume a lot of things,so the need for modern diagnosis methods.So here western science,when properly applied will help.

This doctor must have great knowledge in medical astrology.Only then he can check the herbs which are apt to the person out of a range.Eventhen,Herbs are by themselves rare to procure!

Just like financial astrology here the person must have knowledge in two subjects Ayurveda and astrology,only then success in the treatment can come about.

Most of the ayurvedic doctors give 1. wrongtreatment or ineffective treatment 2. Are there to make a fast buck.

Such a medical astrologer who knows ayurveda is 1 in trillion these days.

My advice:

Dont listen to just your astrologer.Maybe he can fix a date for operation during the waxing phase of the moon.Give a small remedy like wear this gemstone or chant this stotra,etc but if he exceeds this and says use this medicine,then you have to take it with a pinch of salt(rather a bucket of salt!),unless you really really are convinced of his ability in this field.

Check his credentials wrt astrologer(forget titles likea shiromani or marthanda....i can fake such credentials and give you even bettre sounding titles but it wont make you a good astrologer) wrt ayurveda(authentic degrees and more importantly experience) wrt upasana.

Astrologer charging fees:

My two cents:

Prasnamarga and other texts say those who meet or seek advice from an astrologer must pay some amount in gold and in kind,else there is a dosha attached to that person.

Astrologers must not perse charge great fees,as it earns bad karma for the astrologer and damages his vaakshathi.Some even say there is curse attached by parvathi but I came to know recently that all these are exaggerations.

In days of yore, kings used to patronize astrologers for their divine knowledge and the going was good.Now,people look down upon an astrologer as some fraudster,and have no belief (or dwindling belief) in the science.

The astrologer has to live himself.He is churning his or her brain for many hours,using intuition(God element) for yoursake,whereas you happily lapup his or her advices and then enjoy remarkable changes in your life and forget him.So this needs recompense.

So, my take is astrologers can charge money,nothing wrong in it.But it must be commensurate to the work involved and not in a manner of fleecing the customers.The astrologer must be honest in his predictions,the analysis must be deep,remedial measures must be exhaustive and to the point.(Some astrologers says "Simple methods,I give...blah blah" but they wont work.I give a list of remedies and it will work only if all are done.There are no compromises here.Some to come and report,remedies did not work.I ask them have you done all I said in totality? And they reply they did not do or made some compromises.I naturally direct them to do it again, and this time they see perfect results.Yath parihaaram that bhavathy!

Depend on Amba's grace more.Your own athma shakthi more! This is my final advice as a srividya maargi.

Yours yogically,

Balije'palli ShreerAm

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·» «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!....» «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»