IndiaDivine.org

To name or not to name?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear G,

Yes, setting a name is very difficult.It is a combination of both the aksharAs and the akshara vibrations.I have not made it official and am testing it. My circle is an admixture of the the whole world literally and Tamils are a part of it.

Im bringing guffaws from Tamils for the antiquated name and from telugus for the long Tamilish sounding name.My wife says, "Heck no! Im not gonna call you Ambatanayar Sreeraam Ballyjayppolle! You have gone mad. I might call you Amby-Pamby and I give a damn for your numerological vibrations,believe in Divine Mother more than numerology"

Northindians say to me, "Arrebhayya yeh aapki naam ithnaa lamba ho tho hum kaise pukaarenge?"And my Caucasian BSchool friends in USA are puzzled even with my "Shreeram Balijepalli" and stick to Ram(the "a" sounding lie the a in 'Pant')

My parents too are not exactly approving of my choice,which I kept with consultation with my astro-guru.

Im now in a dilemma though I have announced it publicly a bit!(Thankgod public memory is short.One day,afterall, Shreeram Balijepalli, Ambatanayar and Ambay-Pamby are going hit the ground and lay as ashes!)

Well, for the first time, the person who solves other people's dilemma is in a dilemma!

And am getting advice from my own better-half to concentrate on Amba! Wow! my life has turned a full circle! Ha! (Not that I should not hear her advice for a change!)

So, Im planning to meet my GurunAthar later this week and seek a really serious consultation what I should do narrating these facts.Whether, I deserve an "R" after Amabatanaya or whether I should go about convincing my friends who are already sniggering at my name.They would drop dead with laughter if they come to know I run a spiritual group.Its a carefully gaurded secret from them! Though a few know about it mildly.

The only names they know are F-words and they use them often in Office,Schools and wherehaveyou! And they might say "What the F^ & * is the matter with you and why such a F & *(-ing long name?"

However, I do not live for them and live primarily for my spiritual evolvement.Im just considering various career options.Already Southindians have a reputation for long,longer,longest names and I do not want to really be in that dubious list.

On a second thought, Amby-Pamby doth sound good,as long as I can seduce a nice buxom girl or two and extract my revenge of name-insult by my wifey! Hehe! The name doth sound little nimby on seductive grounds!

However,my personal idiosyncrasies and jokes apart, the group names are not gonna change.I have nailed it for one last time!

Your uncle will return if someone can do for his sake unbroken 27 times the lalithA trishathI as a proper sankalpA is needed,faith in this upAaya is utmost but more than anything the granting power to do something benefic of ambA must be believed in.

There is a simple answer to your most 'lugubrious'(sic) rant(must have picked up this word from a GRE word list, righto?): karmA.

A person is good,yet commits sins including say killing a pregnant woman and her child,say for the sake of kingdom(a great human cause,not divine),what would happen to that person next birth. Would Law of karmA leave him scotfree?

Gandhi once said," God wanted to retire so He created the Law of karmA"

If belief is dwindling in God or divine dispensation,then there was none in the first place.

For Love,belief,etc are not commodities which decrease or dwindle by the day or in the face of calamities, they strengthen.

What they have are agreements and pacts with God. You do this, I will believe in you.

Get me back my son, give me back my health/wealth,etc and I will love you and I will believe in you.Humans by nature bargain and become business-like for things where they should be spiritual.

Patience,sAdhanA and faith is the tripod of life.Even if one amongst the 3 is missing then the stool-of-life starts shaking.

Sometimes, patience without results yet with full faith and sAdhana is required till death,when karmAs are heavy.Then atleast in the next birth, the soul can be totally rid of the suffering,else the pain continues.Thus spirituality is something deep inside you and very personal. It is not for others comforts,neither is it for a bargain sale,nor does it have any end or even a beginning.

It is only in this light that we can understand pain and suffering.

upAyAs and parihArAs will work only when there is a substratum of faith.

If were in your place and there was a strong karmA between me and my uncle and I have to help him out, thn I would sit and do more than what is required.The game is not in numbers and expecting results as in a quiz,infact there is no game at all.

There is just love and faith.

You used the word "lugubrious", it means affected and most exaggerated form of sadness generally used for unrelieved love as in 'lugubrious songs of lost love"

All sadness is a mere exageration of karmA(and may I add "an exhaustion of karmAs").karmA seeks to pain the heart,fire the soul in purity and remove its mundane longings and if the lugubrity is extended to spirituality, then danger happens, not love

Yours Yogically,

Amby-Pamby Ambatanayar

Ambatanayar Sreeraam Ballyjayppolle

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·» «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!....» «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

Perhaps I am too new (member) to comment on this but my personal feeling is Maa is far far bigger and beyond  any human names,when we were in our mother's stomach we had no name but still Maa was showering her blessings on us,think again!regardsAksha Rudra.--- On Tue, 12/8/09, Group Owner <para_anuloma wrote:Group Owner <para_anuloma To name or not to name? , Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 10:58 AM

Dear G,

Yes, setting a name is very difficult.It is a combination of both the aksharAs and the akshara vibrations.I have not made it official and am testing it. My circle is an admixture of the the whole world literally and Tamils are a part of it.

Im bringing guffaws from Tamils for the antiquated name and from telugus for the long Tamilish sounding name.My wife says, "Heck no! Im not gonna call you Ambatanayar Sreeraam Ballyjayppolle! You have gone mad. I might call you Amby-Pamby and I give a damn for your numerological vibrations,believe in Divine Mother more than numerology"

Northindians say to me, "Arrebhayya yeh aapki naam ithnaa lamba ho tho hum kaise pukaarenge?" And my Caucasian BSchool friends in USA are puzzled even with my "Shreeram Balijepalli" and stick to Ram(the "a" sounding lie the a in 'Pant')

My parents too are not exactly approving of my choice,which I kept with consultation with my astro-guru.

Im now in a dilemma though I have announced it publicly a bit!(Thankgod public memory is short.One day,afterall, Shreeram Balijepalli, Ambatanayar and Ambay-Pamby are going hit the ground and lay as ashes!)

Well, for the first time, the person who solves other people's dilemma is in a dilemma!

And am getting advice from my own better-half to concentrate on Amba! Wow! my life has turned a full circle! Ha! (Not that I should not hear her advice for a change!)

So, Im planning to meet my GurunAthar later this week and seek a really serious consultation what I should do narrating these facts.Whether, I deserve an "R" after Amabatanaya or whether I should go about convincing my friends who are already sniggering at my name.They would drop dead with laughter if they come to know I run a spiritual group.Its a carefully gaurded secret from them! Though a few know about it mildly.

The only names they know are F-words and they use them often in Office,Schools and wherehaveyou! And they might say "What the F^ & * is the matter with you and why such a F & *(-ing long name?"

However, I do not live for them and live primarily for my spiritual evolvement.Im just considering various career options.Already Southindians have a reputation for long,longer, longest names and I do not want to really be in that dubious list.

On a second thought, Amby-Pamby doth sound good,as long as I can seduce a nice buxom girl or two and extract my revenge of name-insult by my wifey! Hehe!  The name doth sound little nimby on seductive grounds!

However,my personal idiosyncrasies and jokes apart, the group names are not gonna change.I have nailed it for one last time!

Your uncle will return if someone can do for his sake unbroken 27 times the lalithA trishathI as a proper sankalpA is needed,faith in this upAaya is utmost but more than anything the granting power to do something benefic of ambA must be believed in.

There is a simple answer to your most 'lugubrious' (sic) rant(must have picked up this word from a GRE word list, righto?): karmA.

A person is good,yet commits sins including say killing a pregnant woman and her child,say for the sake of kingdom(a great human cause,not divine),what would happen to that person next birth. Would Law of karmA leave him scotfree?

Gandhi once said," God wanted to retire so He created the Law of karmA"

If belief is dwindling in God or divine dispensation, then there was none in the first place.

For Love,belief, etc are not commodities which decrease or dwindle by the day or in the face of calamities, they strengthen.

What they have are agreements and pacts with God. You do this, I will believe in you.

Get me back my son, give me back my health/wealth, etc and I will love you and I will believe in you.Humans by nature bargain and become business-like for things where they should be spiritual.

Patience,sAdhanA and faith is the tripod of life.Even if one amongst the 3 is missing then the stool-of-life starts shaking.

Sometimes, patience without results yet with full faith and sAdhana is required till death,when karmAs are heavy.Then atleast in the next birth, the soul can be totally rid of the suffering,else the pain continues.Thus spirituality is something deep inside you and very personal. It is not for others comforts,neither is it for a bargain sale,nor does it have any end or even a beginning.

It is only in this light that we can understand pain and suffering.

upAyAs and parihArAs will work only when there is a substratum of faith.

If were in your place and there was a strong karmA between me and my uncle and I have to help him out, thn I would sit and do more than what is required.The game is not in numbers and expecting results as in a quiz,infact there is no game at all.

There is just love and faith.

You used the word "lugubrious" , it means affected and most exaggerated form of sadness generally used for unrelieved love as in 'lugubrious songs of lost love"

All sadness is a mere exageration of karmA(and may I add "an exhaustion of karmAs").karmA seeks to pain the heart,fire the soul in purity and remove its mundane longings and if the lugubrity is extended to spirituality, then danger happens, not love

Yours Yogically,

Amby-Pamby Ambatanayar

Ambatanayar Sreeraam Ballyjayppolle

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·» «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!....»     «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»