IndiaDivine.org

Solace of Mother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram Amma,

Thankyou very much.You have been a pillar of support.No this is not exaggeration.My life was in doldrums till I met you in this group.I belong to a low caste and community, yet you helped me with love and affection as your own sister,even my brother deserted our family while in my native place.Your honest appraisal of my problems and asking me to chant Mother's names and meditate,gave me lot of solace.My husband left me now and used to torture me physically and those days everyday I used to look into the inbox for your emails.They were my only ray of hope.You refused my money and that was the only time I cried really.Other times I cried because my husband beat me and I was suffering in office and other things. And I have only one wish now to see you and place my head on your feet for everything.I was so lonely and am still lonely.But atleast now in this loneliness I have peace.I bought a small idol of divine mother online as per your advice and am worshipping it the best I can.Every word of yours I have taken a printout and read daily to up myself.You have scolded me for attempting to commit suicide and everytime Im tempted I read that letter thousand times and found solace and stop those thoughts.In a way you saved my life anna! Words heal anna...you have healed me with your words and shown me direction,even my husbands beatings on my back have been healed by your mother like words.That is why I started with Shreeram Amma not Anna.Im not an expert with words like you Anna but I have some english with which Im trying to express myself.

I read your emails on your name change.Your decision for Mythreya is really good.Infact,any name would be received by me with love and affection.I normally am a mute spectator to your group proceedings because I dont feel worth to even make a small comment but just learn at your feet but this one time I wanted to type my feelings and am glad I did it.In this world which is so filled with utterly selfish,cruel people only people like you can provide some solace that God exists.Words are not enough to express my feelings it is a waste Anna.

From my Heart,

L(Name withheld)

Dear L(Withheld) Ma,

Never lose hope.

This is the only mantra from me to people who are in dire straits in their lives.

I had once composed one very very simple poem as a kid trying to rhyme love and dove, let me recite here now for you:

Fight right with all might,

This is the way to live bright

In times of dark and dreary night

When sorry is your very plight,

Still, fight right with all might

Cos' thats the only way to live right.

Finish your karmas this birth.Do seva to people who suffer like you.In wiping their tears you wont have time to concentrate on the tears in your eyes,infact the tears in your eyes would transmute to that of joy.

This is what I do,when I suffer.

This is what Im doing even when I dont suffer!

Suicide is no solution.You will have start over with the same or even more bad karmas and sufferings from next birth.Would you want that?

Whats the maximum thats gonna happen when you keep trying? You gonna die... right? So, dont bother...you anyways would be released from your sufferings.

Everyone are going on a lonely journey my dear L Ma.And Castes are more to do with heart and behaviour.People who do bad deeds belong to lower caste and communities,this is not just my rule of thumb but the rule of thumb of God!Im not God but a child of God like you and understand this.So, do not demean yourself in any manner.All are equal before Mother(For me Mother is God).No you are not suffering now.I say this to you.Go free!Now, this moment 1,2,3...This is how you must take life.I might not be jesus to say thus but Im a human being who can understand your pain,whether I meet you or take your money or not....

Mother is with you,Im with you, this whole group is with you.Why this whole world is with you, if you are with us!

You have to promise yourself to stay cheerful.This is the only promise.Dont bring old psychological raquets of your past to raquet your current life.Yes, your past was tormented but what should you do about it now practically? Star life afresh.

You called me Amma, wont you hear this Mother's words?

Hugs! and Blessings!

Yours Yogically,

Mythreya

Mythreya Sreeraam Bhallyjayappalle

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·» «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!....» «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

Vanakkam, Anna. Sometimes, in our hardships, we think that only our suffering is the worst. Only when we open up and see the suffering of others, do we see that there are those who are suffering even more... I hope that this sister knows that we will also pray for her. May Sri Matha give us all the solace we need.

With Love

Shankaree

Let my every word be a prayer to Thee, Every movement of my hands a ritual gesture to Thee, Every step I take a circumambulation of Thy image,Every morsel I eat a rite of sacrifice to Thee, Every time I lay down a prostration at Thy feet; Every act of personal pleasure and all else that I do,Let it all be a form of worshiping Thee."From Verse 27 of Shri Aadi Shankara's Saundaryalahari

Group Owner <para_anuloma Sent: Sat, 12 December, 2009 20:28:15 Solace of Mother

Dear Shreeram Amma,

Thankyou very much.You have been a pillar of support.No this is not exaggeration. My life was in doldrums till I met you in this group.I belong to a low caste and community, yet you helped me with love and affection as your own sister,even my brother deserted our family while in my native place.Your honest appraisal of my problems and asking me to chant Mother's names and meditate,gave me lot of solace.My husband left me now and used to torture me physically and those days everyday I used to look into the inbox for your emails.They were my only ray of hope.You refused my money and that was the only time I cried really.Other times I cried because my husband beat me and I was suffering in office and other things. And I have only one wish now to see you and place my head on your feet for everything.I was so lonely and am still lonely.But atleast now in this loneliness I have peace.I

bought a small idol of divine mother online as per your advice and am worshipping it the best I can.Every word of yours I have taken a printout and read daily to up myself.You have scolded me for attempting to commit suicide and everytime Im tempted I read that letter thousand times and found solace and stop those thoughts.In a way you saved my life anna! Words heal anna...you have healed me with your words and shown me direction,even my husbands beatings on my back have been healed by your mother like words.That is why I started with Shreeram Amma not Anna.Im not an expert with words like you Anna but I have some english with which Im trying to express myself.

I read your emails on your name change.Your decision for Mythreya is really good.Infact, any name would be received by me with love and affection.I normally am a mute spectator to your group proceedings because I dont feel worth to even make a small comment but just learn at your feet but this one time I wanted to type my feelings and am glad I did it.In this world which is so filled with utterly selfish,cruel people only people like you can provide some solace that God exists.Words are not enough to express my feelings it is a waste Anna.

From my Heart,

L(Name withheld)

Dear L(Withheld) Ma,

Never lose hope.

This is the only mantra from me to people who are in dire straits in their lives.

I had once composed one very very simple poem as a kid trying to rhyme love and dove, let me recite here now for you:

Finish your karmas this birth.Do seva to people who suffer like you.In wiping their tears you wont have time to concentrate on the tears in your eyes,infact the tears in your eyes would transmute to that of joy.

Suicide is no solution.You will have start over with the same or even more bad karmas and sufferings from next birth.Would you want that?

Whats the maximum thats gonna happen when you keep trying? You gonna die... right? So, dont bother...you anyways would be released from your sufferings.

Everyone are going on a lonely journey my dear L Ma.And Castes are more to do with heart and behaviour.People who do bad deeds belong to lower caste and communities, this is not just my rule of thumb but the rule of thumb of God!Im not God but a child of God like you and understand this.So, do not demean yourself in any manner.All are equal before Mother(For me Mother is God).No you are not suffering now.I say this to you.Go free!Now, this moment 1,2,3...This is how you must take life.I might not be jesus to say thus but Im a human being who can understand your pain,whether I meet you or take your money or not....

Mother is with you,Im with you, this whole group is with you.Why this whole world is with you, if you are with us!

You have to promise yourself to stay cheerful.This is the only promise.Dont bring old psychological raquets of your past to raquet your current life.Yes, your past was tormented but what should you do about it now practically? Star life afresh.

Hugs! and Blessings!

Yours Yogically,

Mythreya

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·» «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!....» «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

May all women in need, find the presence of Mother in their hearts.

I have attached a picture of Amma that Annayya had adviced me to buy.

Annayya, you are Amma's gem.

Regards,

-Savitha

--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Shankaree Ramatas <shankaree wrote:

Shankaree Ramatas <shankareeRe: Solace of Mother Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 6:30 PM

Vanakkam, Anna. Sometimes, in our hardships, we think that only our suffering is the worst. Only when we open up and see the suffering of others, do we see that there are those who are suffering even more... I hope that this sister knows that we will also pray for her. May Sri Matha give us all the solace we need.

With Love

Shankaree

Let my every word be a prayer to Thee, Every movement of my hands a ritual gesture to Thee, Every step I take a circumambulation of Thy image,Every morsel I eat a rite of sacrifice to Thee, Every time I lay down a prostration at Thy feet; Every act of personal pleasure and all else that I do,Let it all be a form of worshiping Thee."From Verse 27 of Shri Aadi Shankara's Saundaryalahari

Group Owner <para_anuloma@ .ca>Sat, 12 December, 2009 20:28:15 Solace of Mother

Dear Shreeram Amma,

Thankyou very much.You have been a pillar of support.No this is not exaggeration. My life was in doldrums till I met you in this group.I belong to a low caste and community, yet you helped me with love and affection as your own sister,even my brother deserted our family while in my native place.Your honest appraisal of my problems and asking me to chant Mother's names and meditate,gave me lot of solace.My husband left me now and used to torture me physically and those days everyday I used to look into the inbox for your emails.They were my only ray of hope.You refused my money and that was the only time I cried really.Other times I cried because my husband beat me and I was suffering in office and other things. And I have only one wish now to see you and place my head on your feet for everything.I was so lonely and am still lonely.But atleast now in this loneliness I have peace.I

bought a small idol of divine mother online as per your advice and am worshipping it the best I can.Every word of yours I have taken a printout and read daily to up myself.You have scolded me for attempting to commit suicide and everytime Im tempted I read that letter thousand times and found solace and stop those thoughts.In a way you saved my life anna! Words heal anna...you have healed me with your words and shown me direction,even my husbands beatings on my back have been healed by your mother like words.That is why I started with Shreeram Amma not Anna.Im not an expert with words like you Anna but I have some english with which Im trying to express myself.

I read your emails on your name change.Your decision for Mythreya is really good.Infact, any name would be received by me with love and affection.I normally am a mute spectator to your group proceedings because I dont feel worth to even make a small comment but just learn at your feet but this one time I wanted to type my feelings and am glad I did it.In this world which is so filled with utterly selfish,cruel people only people like you can provide some solace that God exists.Words are not enough to express my feelings it is a waste Anna.

From my Heart,

L(Name withheld)

Dear L(Withheld) Ma,

Never lose hope.

Everyone are going on a lonely journey my dear L Ma.And Castes are more to do with heart and behaviour.People who do bad deeds belong to lower caste and communities, this is not just my rule of thumb but the rule of thumb of God!Im not God but a child of God like you and understand this.So, do not demean yourself in any manner.All are equal before Mother(For me Mother is God).No you are not suffering now.I say this to you.Go free!Now, this moment 1,2,3...This is how you must take life.I might not be jesus to say thus but Im a human being who can understand your pain,whether I meet you or take your money or not....

Hugs! and Blessings!

Yours Yogically,

Mythreya

1 of 1 Photo(s)