IndiaDivine.org

Mehrunissa,Mahashakthi and me...Part 3(True story)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear JK,

I pen the continuation of what happened with my new name Mythreya.

Ahmed was taken aback by my behaviour.

Bibiji came to her senses and asked me,"Beta what are you saying? What did my husband do?"

I glared at her in anger and said, "Is Pari your daughter really?"

She said, "Yes."

Then I continued, "Is she his daughter too?"

She said, "Yes"

I glared at her constantly without as much as breathing.

She said slowly and hesitantly,"No"Her son Rafeeq had a jerk in his body,the ground reverbrated with it.

"This man has other intentions with your daughter."

She replied, "What??!!"

I replied back, "Yes and he has put a hex on her to seduce her."

"Ask him to remove it."

She looked at her husband with the height of anger in her eyes.

Now, the girl Pari was not born to Ahmed and Bibi but to Bibi and someone else.I can say only this much.Pari's full name is also something longer and not just Mehrunissa.Im hiding all this for the sake of privacy.

Ahmed broke down and sobbed.

I then spoke, "Ask him to take us to the backyard of this house.He will explain there"

We all went to the backyard.

But before Ahmed could speak anything, Rafeeq interfered and asked his mother, "Is he my father Ammi?"

She was crying non-stop and she said, "Yes my child trust me upon Allah I say this"

He gave a dirty look to his father and kept quite.

Ahmed digged a pit and removed a black cloth tied to a stick.He then said narrated that he had met one Black magaician to effect this on her and put the blame on Pari's boyfriend's family as it was a convinient excuse.

We made him burn it then and there.He brought out his cigarrete lighter and burnt it.A flame with the shape of a black man came from the black effigy and suddenly towered up and the smoke went puffff!

I then adviced Pari to be taken to another safe place.

I saw her lying on her bed sleeping.Dark wrinkles under her eyes reminded me of svarbhAnu again gobbling the sun.But now, the grahanA was over.The solar eclipse in her life was over.

She was exhausted by the spirit sent by her incestuous father.

This matter had a happy intervention.

I then took this lady and her daughter to the temple and then they did archanA to the Supreme Mahashakthi there and the dollar of divine mother still hangs on Pari.

Both of them treated me like their own son.Rafeeq too met me many times after to ask me if I needed any help with anything.He was in a desperation to repay back the help.So looking at hsi plight,I asked him to do two things--

1. Take me to one decent hotel for some chat items I wanted to eat.(I know that was kind of cheap but hey! I love Pav Bhajis,Dahi Puri and few other Bombay Chat items! hehe!)

2. To serve poor people by seva for two weeks in Udavum Karangal

This was many years ago,JK.

The family then went to Mumbai.God knows what happened to Ahmed.Whether a Talaq was given.God knows what happened to Mehrunissa.The name was abbreviated and she goes by another name is the last I heard.

I hope the Amba's dollar is still safe on her neck.

Now, is this story anything less that what we see in movies and read in novels?

kArmic implications have to be understood:

1. Ahmed had a pastbirth relationship as Pari's evil husband and this takes place as durvAsana.

2. Pari whatever be her looks had some evil karmA too to be associated with him.

3. Both Pari and her mother had a rinanubandhana with Divine Mother to come to the temple despite being Muslims

4. I had a karmA with Pari,her mother and her brother to help and to find out the evil deed of Ahmed.

5. In all this Mr.Obnoxious had a karmA with all of us.Infact, he was the enemy-brother of Ahmed in his last birth.So, the strange quirk of fate was like: one brother is born a Tamil brahmin and other a muslim.

6. Hmm, I had a rina with Rafeeq to eat the pavbhaaji too!

(Not to mention Udavum Karangal and the founder there to gain out of all this.So, that was his personal karmA though absolutely unrelated to all this)

The skeins of karmA run deep thus.The affairs of humans are too entangled and they run into many many births.We see just this birth alone."Without rinanubandhana and karma even the paint sticking on your celeing would not be there with you."Said one Aghori in Mumbai.

Rishis and bigtype avataras like Shirdi Sai Baba can just look at a person and deduce their million of births in one look.Some upasakas can deduce atleast past 500 births.Most spiritual people can see atleast a few births before.

Poorvajanma bad vaasanaas have to be eroded by seva(service),sAdhana(spiritual practices) and sathsAngathya (good association) alone.

And sathsAngathya includes meeting one's sadguru.

Only this releases us from the tangles of repeated births and deaths.

My soul arose at dawn and, listening, heardOne voice abroad, a solitary bird,A song not master of its note, a cryThat persevered into eternity.My soul leaned out into the dawn to hearIn the world's solitude its winged compeerAnd, hearkening what the Angel had to say,Saw lustre in midnight and a secret dayWas opened to it. It beheld the starsBorn from a thought and knew how being prepares.Then I remembered how I woke from sleepAnd made the skies, built earth, formed ocean deep

--Aurobindo

jAyosthu parAmba!

Yours Yogically,

Mythreya

Mythreya Sreeraam Bhallyjayappalle

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·» «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!....» «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»