IndiaDivine.org

Mehrunissan,Mahashakthi and me...Part 2(True Story)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear JK,

Till my name is decided by ny Gurunathar,I will stick to Sreeraam.He said He will tell me soon! oo!!! Let me now continue my story.

I went to Mr.Obnoxious's house.He came running.

He received me panting for breath.He was quite a fatso,so he took some time to recover from the most arduous task of running from his bedroom to the living room door!

He said,"Im glad that you are willing to help her."

"Does she have a nick-name?"

"Pari" he said.

I was taken aback.I had been referring her like that and that was her nick.

He then narrated a tale of woe.Apparently Pari was in love with one islamic boy whose parents opposed him getting married to her,so they promptly engaged a Muslim Balck Magician to bump her off.

No, this suffering of her continued for the past few weeks.

Many remedies,hospitals,doctors,psychiatrists had been seen.Many duas(muslim prayers) had been chanted for her.Quran placed beside her bedside but nothing happened.

Her parents now,were desperate,her father really distraught.

We then went to see her parents.I will not reveal their names here so let us call them Ahmed and Bibi.They were totally distraught.

They asked me to stay in their home.Mr.Obnoxious's friend Rafeeq(name-changed) also came home soon.I noticed a worried expression on his face.

Her mother knowing that I was a brahmin, asked me if I would take anything in their house.I said, "Anything vegetarian".She brought me nuts and rasins with a mineral water bottle.

I partook that.

I asked for sometime and space to be alone.

I was given a room in their house.

Pari was in her room fast asleep,she was always in that state and used to sometimes go to her Wapa's brother's house nearby.This was her only outing per day when she was ok.But today,she was tired.

I did not see her.I went directly to one room,sat cross-legged and meditated.

I knew certain reasons and causes of the situation.What could I tell them?

I came out of the room and said, "Look here, would you bear this torture for another year,then slowly everything will become alright."

They both replied in unison, "One more year? My beti will die"

I ignored her father and looked at her Ammijhan and said,"No, nothing will happen to her.She has to suffer pAisAchika-badhA for one more year.karmA leaves none,Ammi.It did not even leave Shirdi Sai Baba's Mother.Will it leave your daughter?"

Then I said in a flow thus:

apanaa Gam leke kahii.n aur na jaayaa jaaye ghar me.n bikharii huii chiizo.n ko sajaayaa jaaye

jin chiraaGo.n ko havaao.n kaa koii Khauf nahii.n un chiraaGo.n ko havaao.n se bachaayaa jaaye

Khudakushii karane kii himmat nahii.n hotii sab me.n aur kuchh din yuu.N hii auro.n ko sataayaa jaaye

ghar se masjid hai bahut duur chalo yuu.N kar le.n kisii rote hue bachche ko ha.Nsaaya jaaye

When these words came from my mouth.A shriek came from her room.

Her mother asked me,"Beta kya ho raha hain?"

I said, "Someone is taking care Ammijhan.Parvardigaar-e-aalam would see...Dont get up from this place and go to her room.Stay here for a few minutes,let me finish."

At that moment, her father too fell down in a swoon but he did not lose consciousness exactly.

I slapped him hard on his head and made him sit before me.

I asked him, "Tell me, why did you do this to your daughter? If you do not tell me,I will personally request Mahashakthi to take care of you and you will be staved with a trident in your posterior(ofcourse, I used a nasty word there!).TELL ME(I shouted at the top of my voice)"

Her mother,Rafeeq,Mr.obnoxious, were all amazed at the sudden turn in my behaviour.

Her father too looked at me dazed.I just stared at him menacingly.He had to spill the beans,else this would go on and on.

But he managed to sputter, "But you were telling, if we endure this another 1 year,it would go..."

I replied back with some agression which clearly strode my face,"Mujhe paagal samjhaa kyaa? Shaitaan kahikaa....pehle' mujhko jawaab do..."("You thought I was mad? You devil...first answer me)

(To be continued...)

Yours Yogically,

Sreeraam

Sreeraam

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·» «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!....» «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

OMG, Anna. This sounds like an episode from 'Nadanthathu Enna?' or 'Kathai alla Nijam'. Awaiting the next instalment with bated breath..

With Love

Shankaree

Let my every word be a prayer to Thee, Every movement of my hands a ritual gesture to Thee, Every step I take a circumambulation of Thy image,Every morsel I eat a rite of sacrifice to Thee, Every time I lay down a prostration at Thy feet; Every act of personal pleasure and all else that I do,Let it all be a form of worshiping Thee."From Verse 27 of Shri Aadi Shankara's Saundaryalahari

Group Owner <para_anuloma ; Sent: Thu, 10 December, 2009 18:53:43 Mehrunissan,Mahashakthi and me...Part 2(True Story)

Dear JK,

Till my name is decided by ny Gurunathar,I will stick to Sreeraam.He said He will tell me soon! oo!!! Let me now continue my story.

I went to Mr.Obnoxious' s house.He came running.

He received me panting for breath.He was quite a fatso,so he took some time to recover from the most arduous task of running from his bedroom to the living room door!

He said,"Im glad that you are willing to help her."

"Does she have a nick-name?"

"Pari" he said.

I was taken aback.I had been referring her like that and that was her nick.

He then narrated a tale of woe.Apparently Pari was in love with one islamic boy whose parents opposed him getting married to her,so they promptly engaged a Muslim Balck Magician to bump her off.

No, this suffering of her continued for the past few weeks.

Many remedies,hospitals, doctors,psychiat rists had been seen.Many duas(muslim prayers) had been chanted for her.Quran placed beside her bedside but nothing happened.

Her parents now,were desperate,her father really distraught.

We then went to see her parents.I will not reveal their names here so let us call them Ahmed and Bibi.They were totally distraught.

They asked me to stay in their home.Mr.Obnoxious' s friend Rafeeq(name- changed) also came home soon.I noticed a worried expression on his face.

Her mother knowing that I was a brahmin, asked me if I would take anything in their house.I said, "Anything vegetarian". She brought me nuts and rasins with a mineral water bottle.

I partook that.

I asked for sometime and space to be alone.

I was given a room in their house.

Pari was in her room fast asleep,she was always in that state and used to sometimes go to her Wapa's brother's house nearby.This was her only outing per day when she was ok.But today,she was tired.

I did not see her.I went directly to one room,sat cross-legged and meditated.

I knew certain reasons and causes of the situation.What could I tell them?

I came out of the room and said, "Look here, would you bear this torture for another year,then slowly everything will become alright."

They both replied in unison, "One more year? My beti will die"

I ignored her father and looked at her Ammijhan and said,"No, nothing will happen to her.She has to suffer pAisAchika-badhA for one more year.karmA leaves none,Ammi.It did not even leave Shirdi Sai Baba's Mother.Will it leave your daughter?"

Then I said in a flow thus:

apanaa Gam leke kahii.n aur na jaayaa jaaye ghar me.n bikharii huii chiizo.n ko sajaayaa jaaye

jin chiraaGo.n ko havaao.n kaa koii Khauf nahii.n un chiraaGo.n ko havaao.n se bachaayaa jaaye

Khudakushii karane kii himmat nahii.n hotii sab me.n aur kuchh din yuu.N hii auro.n ko sataayaa jaaye

ghar se masjid hai bahut duur chalo yuu.N kar le.n kisii rote hue bachche ko ha.Nsaaya jaaye

When these words came from my mouth.A shriek came from her room.

Her mother asked me,"Beta kya ho raha hain?"

I said, "Someone is taking care Ammijhan.Parvardiga ar-e-aalam would see...Dont get up from this place and go to her room.Stay here for a few minutes,let me finish."

At that moment, her father too fell down in a swoon but he did not lose consciousness exactly.

I slapped him hard on his head and made him sit before me.

I asked him, "Tell me, why did you do this to your daughter? If you do not tell me,I will personally request Mahashakthi to take care of you and you will be staved with a trident in your posterior(ofcourse, I used a nasty word there!).TELL ME(I shouted at the top of my voice)"

Her mother,Rafeeq, Mr.obnoxious, were all amazed at the sudden turn in my behaviour.

Her father too looked at me dazed.I just stared at him menacingly.He had to spill the beans,else this would go on and on.

But he managed to sputter, "But you were telling, if we endure this another 1 year,it would go..."

I replied back with some agression which clearly strode my face,"Mujhe paagal samjhaa kyaa? Shaitaan kahikaa....pehle' mujhko jawaab do..."("You thought I was mad? You devil...first answer me)

(To be continued... )

Yours Yogically,

Sreeraam

Sreeraam

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·» «....Hreem Rajarajeshwari!....» «·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»