IndiaDivine.org

Death of a good friend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

On 5 JAN 2010, I lost a dear friend, aged 31, to cancer. She was diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago, but had recovered after surgery. But it spread and she lost her life in less than a month after the spotting was discovered.

I have been in shock because the last I spoke to her, was in November and she had said she would be rejoining work in Decmber. I was waiting for her to come back and the thought did not cross my mind until her husband called me on the mrning of 7JAN 2010, to tell me it was over.

Why am i sharing this with you? I do not know. You are the real people, who are in search of the God that created and is destroying us. I dont know why I am scared of death.

Please pray for her lost soul, that carried a lot of life. She left behind a lovely little girl of three years, and had once asked me to pray for her, because in her own words..."I want to live to see my daughter get married".

Where is my mother Amba. I am sitting in front of her, but only with pain, and confusion and fear. Maybe even a lack of faith. I want my mother to wake me up from this miserable existence.

Regards,

Savitha