IndiaDivine.org

Krishna and Kali

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste all!

I read somewhere that Krishna and Kali are related, and there are many relations

to this. I think it's Tantrarajatantra that states this. I have written some pieces myself on

such relations.

There is also the Lalita-Krishna relation that is also quite obvious - Krishna as

Kameshwar etc. and as being Soma-like or as Anand.

I am wondering if any members have any references etc. that also relate to this Krishna-Kali

relation, and the Tantric sects that beleive in such ideas etc. - or any Shaktas that also

expanded on or touched on such ideas?

Jai Maa!

-R

Dear ones,

As far as I know, the Mariamman Samayapuram temple near Trichy (Tamil Nadu) was built on a spot belonging to Vishnu. However, since Mariamman is sometimes regarded as Krishna's niece, this was not a problem. Mariamman carries much of the same traits as Kali.

Dirk Gysels

>"RL"

> >

> Krishna and Kali >Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:21:07 +1300 > >Namaste all! > >I read somewhere that Krishna and Kali are related, and there are many relations >to this. I think it's Tantrarajatantra that states this. I have written some pieces myself on >such relations. > >There is also the Lalita-Krishna relation that is also quite obvious - Krishna as >Kameshwar etc. and as being Soma-like or as Anand. > >I am wondering if any members have any references etc. that also relate to this Krishna-Kali >relation, and the Tantric sects that beleive in such ideas etc. - or any Shaktas that also >expanded on or touched on such ideas? > >Jai Maa! >-R > > Chat on line met vrienden en probeer MSN Messenger uit: Klik hier