lotus in the center of heart or shall we have meditate

on Her in the agna chakra or can we we employ any one

of these.

please clarif ymy doubts on meditation.

Om Sakti

Looking for a job? Visit India Careers

Visit http://in.careers.

Dear saikumar,

You are right. Srividhya is called athma vidhya and is not related to body and karma - Vaidhik marga relates to karma and agama relates to body - but to the soul. Please go to our website - http://BrahmaVidhya.org - and then click Srinatha Navarathnamala in sanskrit with english commentary. This would show you that Srividhya is nothing by the abstract energy worship. The Vaidhiks and agama pundits for their own benefits made inroads into Srividhya and spoiled the whole concept for their own benefits.

For information there is no sanction in srividhya worship to offer sarees, dothis etc., during Homas. One should use only twigs that have fallen from the 5 trees and not wood. Further there is no proof for doing Chandi Homam with the slokas and these are all thrust by selfish people.

Srividhya again ensures that one reaches the highest pinacle in life, like meditation - Meditation is getting and prayer is begging.

After reading the Srinatha Navarathnamala please come back when I shall tell you how to meditate on the abstract - energy.

Regards.

S.SHANGARANARAYANAN

>s v saikumar

> > > meditation according to sakthas >Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:14:33 +0000 (GMT) > >dear sankar garu, > >i ahve read many books on sakti worship including the >most popular skati and sakta by sir john woddroff but >from my grasping none of them gave much importance to >meditation on form though they gave very much >importance to mantra meditation. >please clarify my doubt about how to meditate as a >devotee of Maa. >shall we have to imagine Her seated on a 8 petalled >lotus in the center of heart or shall we have meditate >on Her in the agna chakra or can we we employ any one >of these. >please clarif ymy doubts on meditation. >Om Sakti > >______________________ >Looking for a job? Visit India Careers > Visit http://in.careers. MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here

Dear Mr. Sangaranarayanan:

Your site, to say the least, is GREAT. I was able to access the contents.

In fact the material there has stopped me from duplicating many things that already exist!!

Now I can concentrate on those things that are not there and I will able to send it to you if you want you can add them to your site so that all sadhakas can have access to them.

More as we go along.

Bhasurananda Natha

-

S Sangaranarayanan

Monday, January 14, 2002 1:40 AM

Re: meditation according to sakthas

Dear saikumar,

You are right. Srividhya is called athma vidhya and is not related to body and karma - Vaidhik marga relates to karma and agama relates to body - but to the soul. Please go to our website - http://BrahmaVidhya.org - and then click Srinatha Navarathnamala in sanskrit with english commentary. This would show you that Srividhya is nothing by the abstract energy worship. The Vaidhiks and agama pundits for their own benefits made inroads into Srividhya and spoiled the whole concept for their own benefits.

For information there is no sanction in srividhya worship to offer sarees, dothis etc., during Homas. One should use only twigs that have fallen from the 5 trees and not wood. Further there is no proof for doing Chandi Homam with the slokas and these are all thrust by selfish people.

Srividhya again ensures that one reaches the highest pinacle in life, like meditation - Meditation is getting and prayer is begging.

After reading the Srinatha Navarathnamala please come back when I shall tell you how to meditate on the abstract - energy.

Regards.

S.SHANGARANARAYANAN

>s v saikumar

> > > meditation according to sakthas >Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:14:33 +0000 (GMT) > >dear sankar garu, > >i ahve read many books on sakti worship including the >most popular skati and sakta by sir john woddroff but >from my grasping none of them gave much importance to >meditation on form though they gave very much >importance to mantra meditation. >please clarify my doubt about how to meditate as a >devotee of Maa. >shall we have to imagine Her seated on a 8 petalled >lotus in the center of heart or shall we have meditate >on Her in the agna chakra or can we we employ any one >of these. >please clarif ymy doubts on meditation. >Om Sakti > >______________________ >Looking for a job? Visit India Careers > Visit http://in.careers.

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here

Dear Brother Menon,

Nice to hear. In fact the site was developed over two years. I have materials like nyasajalams complete, mudra prakaranam complete, sarabha etc., and also I am writing the souwbhagya shodasa lakshmi pooja vidhanam which is not existing at the moment. The chakrams and vidhanams will be a great boon to all upasakas.

You are welcome to send me articles - I would prefer sanskrit/tamil texts with english translations wherever feasible. I use Itrans sanskit fonts which is the best.

Regards.

S.SHANGARANARAYANAN

>"menon"

> >

>Re: meditation according to sakthas >Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:52:03 +0530 > >Dear Mr. Sangaranarayanan: >Your site, to say the least, is GREAT. I was able to access the contents. >In fact the material there has stopped me from duplicating many things that already exist!! >Now I can concentrate on those things that are not there and I will able to send it to you if you want you can add them to your site so that all sadhakas can have access to them. >More as we go along. > >Bhasurananda Natha > > - > S Sangaranarayanan > > Monday, January 14, 2002 1:40 AM > Re: meditation according to sakthas > > > Dear saikumar, > > You are right. Srividhya is called athma vidhya and is not related to body and karma - Vaidhik marga relates to karma and agama relates to body - but to the soul. Please go to our website - http://BrahmaVidhya.org - and then click Srinatha Navarathnamala in sanskrit with english commentary. This would show you that Srividhya is nothing by the abstract energy worship. The Vaidhiks and agama pundits for their own benefits made inroads into Srividhya and spoiled the whole concept for their own benefits. > > For information there is no sanction in srividhya worship to offer sarees, dothis etc., during Homas. One should use only twigs that have fallen from the 5 trees and not wood. Further there is no proof for doing Chandi Homam with the slokas and these are all thrust by selfish people. > > > > Srividhya again ensures that one reaches the highest pinacle in life, like meditation - Meditation is getting and prayer is begging. > > After reading the Srinatha Navarathnamala please come back when I shall tell you how to meditate on the abstract - energy. > > Regards. > > S.SHANGARANARAYANAN > > > > >s v saikumar > > > > > > meditation according to sakthas > >Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:14:33 +0000 (GMT) > > > >dear sankar garu, > > > >i ahve read many books on sakti worship including the > >most popular skati and sakta by sir john woddroff but > >from my grasping none of them gave much importance to > >meditation on form though they gave very much > >importance to mantra meditation. > >please clarify my doubt about how to meditate as a > >devotee of Maa. > >shall we have to imagine Her seated on a 8 petalled > >lotus in the center of heart or shall we have meditate > >on Her in the agna chakra or can we we employ any one > >of these. > >please clarif ymy doubts on meditation. > >Om Sakti > > > >______________________ > >Looking for a job? Visit India Careers > > Visit http://in.careers. > > > > MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here > >