IndiaDivine.org

Namaste o' beautiful children of Maa!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste: This posting is directed at Shyam Wazir: After reading your posting, I believe that you have mis-read some of the criticism. I dont believe that anyone on this list has any difficulty accepting you as you are. I personally believe that you have the right to approach Maa in your own way. I dont believe that anyone in this forum objects to you personally. To the general group: I have been reading the various postings especially posting about the importance or necessity of the guru. In my own humble opinion, the out guru leads one to the inner guru. A guru is especially important in this Kali Yuga, being that there are so many spiritual dilletantes around. A guru is probably necesary in order to purify the spiritual aspirant to encounter the inner guru. Again, in my own humble opinion, a guru is one who will see through your s**t, and help you eventually see through it to in order to help you on your spiritual path. The guru radiates love and unbounding acceptance. Shyam Wazir <bhairavi99ca wrote: un-bounding

Send FREE video emails in Mail.