IndiaDivine.org

Vedic astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Anand,

This was a reply to one of the emails which I had received in a group and as per the request he/she did not want his/her name to be disclosed.

I am aware as much as you that this is a Devi Group but for a request to be posted I think there is no harm done here. We are all Gods children and if ones earn a bit more Knowledge with any source and if another can help I dont see any harm in helping.

We find many needy people on the road and within our surrounding, we help many as we can, is it a must that we have to learn about their caste and creed first and see if they are a hindu or other caste to proceed helping them and if they are belonging to another caste or creed will we not help them just because they are not what we are.

This is the same case someone asked me to help and I did with what I know without looking where I am posting it or or to whow. I just thought there are many out there who would like to learn and share the same. This was my only intention. Now just like how you helped me with another site to improve our knowledge for the same with the link.(Thankyou).

Sorry if you do not agree.

Pranam,

babitha

PS: It was very unpleasant to read your eamil first for the day, but at the same time I am happy for you got your saying out as to ease your anger or .........

Start your day with - make it your home page

• 4 years later...