IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Some questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ishmael (and all),

You are such a real gem:)Your rather quick response have been of great help for me!I will pray that Mother Kundalini showers you in blessings as She has just given me one more blessing...YOU!Thanks God!

Your reply filled me immidatelly with joy!:)

I have some more questions:

a)How do we give a bhandan to somebody else?It is for protection,right?We can give it only to a Sahaja Yogi or anyone?

b)Is it possible to cure the sicknesses of another person without awakening their own Kundalini?How?

c)As I cannot access easily any SY teachers and get some materials on SY,can someone send me some materials and teachings?I have only the basic exercise and some basic clearing techiques.Plus I am very intested in the Shi Mataji's books.However,I am very poor and face strong financial problem(my family needs to pay millions of euros).So,i)how much do they cost?,ii)can I solve my financial problems with Sahaja Yoga?

Love and Blessings,

Dionisios

P.S.Can I bless some water and make Holy Water for the purposes for blessing,purifying ,protecting etc myself,loved ones,home etc and awaken another's Kundalni?

-

Ishmael Abraham <ishmael35a

shriadishakti

Tuesday, January 07, 2003 2:26 AM

[shriadishakti] Re: Some questions

May your experiences continue to bless you each and every day. Perhaps all the Yogis's here could give our brother a bandan when they read this..:-)I hope some of this helps you,Peace and Love to you,

Ishmael