IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] regarding vibrations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mukesh,

Try ice packing your liver and right Agnya for a week.Put your right hand on your centre heart and say the prayers " Mother please come into my heart....." sincerely from your heart.There is only one way to practice Sahaj and that is from your heart. If you are sincere in your seeking the Divine NEVER fails us. Only we fail ourselves by imagining Sahaj to be this and that when actually it is just LOVE. Love of the Divine for us and for Sahajis to love each other immaterial of our race,religion, colour,cast, creed or any other man made division.Relax,you are not sitting for any exam that is going to decide whether you are going to succeed as a Sahaji or not. We are all in the process of learning about this great gift that God has so graciously bestowed upon us and that too through the greatest expression of His love, the Adi Shakti. No, you cannot be wrong in having found your way to the Lotus Feet of the only living Divinity in the Cosmos who has taken us from the doldrum of mundane life and lifted us to the realms of God as Her much loved children. No, there is no confusion about the fact that Sahaja Yoga is the culmination of all the yogas that have been or ever will be - it is complete in itself just as we are with Shree Mataji in our hearts. Close your eyes right now and put your right hand on your heart and ask this question " Shree Mataji, do You love me as I love You" and feel the vibrations fill your heart. If this also fails then you must introspect and see yourself for what you truly are - that is the purpose of getting our Self - Realisation to be the judge of ourselves, our own Guru so to speak.Most importantly, have faith in yourself - it will work out beautifully....

Jai Shree Mataji!

"mukeshpandit2002in <mukeshpandit2002in" <mukeshpandit2002in wrote:

Dear sahaja yogis!Jai shri mataji!I have been in sahaja yoga for approximately 3 years and still I do not feel vibrations. I do not become thoughtless either. What may be the reason and how should I grow in sahaja yoga? I get frustrated sometimes so much so that I had onces decided to quit sahaja yoga and indeed quitted it for a long time.Can you help me out!Please.Yours Mukesh

Dear Rajendra,

I recieved you posting and read about your suggestions

which I appreciate but I have already tried them and

they were of no use to me. With due respect to you,

may I know other alternatives and exact reason of why

I am suffering from this problem.

Thank you,

Yours Mukesh.

Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.

http://mailplus.

Dear Mukesh,

I know of a Sahaja Yogini who was in the same predicament as you are for 2 years but she did not give up and continued to practice Sahaj until one day she could feel the vibrations.Sometime our anxiety to feel it could itself be an obstruction to its flow.Please be patient with yourself and love yourself. Vibrations are the flow of Love so I am sorry that is all I know.I will pray and put a bandhan for all negativities preventing you from feeling the vibrations to go.That is the best I can do.The rest is left to the Divine.

Jai Shree Mataji!

Raj

Mukesh Pandit <mukeshpandit2002in wrote:

Dear Rajendra,I recieved you posting and read about your suggestionswhich I appreciate but I have already tried them andthey were of no use to me. With due respect to you,may I know other alternatives and exact reason of whyI am suffering from this problem.Thank you,Yours Mukesh. Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.http://mailplus.

Jai shri mataji, Raj!

It was very encouraging to know that your fellow

sahaja yogini succeeded to feel vibrations after 2

years. I may be very anxious about feeling vibrations

and hence I will try to be patient and desireless. I

thank you for your cooperation and I believe that I

will work.

Jai shri mataji!

Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.

http://mailplus.