IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Some information on subtle system please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Shree Mataji! The circle which is green refers to the principle of the Guru( the 10 Sat Gurus from Raja Janaka to Shridi of Sainath) and the innermost circle is the Sahasrara.

Regards

Raj

"jagbir singh <adishakti_org" <adishakti_org wrote: Dear SYs,i just received an email from a visitor who apparently read the Tree of Life athttp://www.adishakti.org/subtle_system.htm Tina Marie's email reads:------------Good Day! After looking at the picture of "The Tree of Life", I saw two circles on the hands, one of which I am extremely curious about. I would very much like to know what both of the cirlces mean: the large and the little one on the palm. Before and after Christmas I kept waking up with this exact 1/4" small circle on my left palm just as is shown in the picture. Now, I am very curious. I hope that you can help with this answer.Peace and Love,Tina Marie ------------So can any SY provide accurate information about the two circles on the palm of the hands. In my opinion the outer circle is the entire head and the inner circle the brahmarandhra from where the Kundalini flows out. However, i want to be 100% sure. So can someone provide correct/better input before a reply is sent? Thanks.Jai Shri Mataji,jagbir