IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Hello to all young SYs from London UK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Shree Mataji!

Dear Sahajis,

Indeed it is our recognition of Shree Mataji as the Adi Shakti that actually protects us from the influence of such characters as this person our brother Jagbir has talked about.First of all, thank you Jagbir for the info as I honestly would never have gone through the agony of going into these sites in the first place.I did venture into the title of one such site but the title itelf was enough to keep me out of it.Secondly, once a person is possessed to that extent and on top of it refuses to accept it as a possession there is no hopes for him actually because he locks out the dieties from helping him and gets sucked into the subconscious.There was one such person who was very badly affected by his previous adherence to TM.The person never really got the bhoots out and this is because he was too busy to do the extra clearing that he had to do due to his possession.He knew he was possessed and was in fact worked on by Shree Mataji Herself on one occasion but he didn't follow through on the advice given by Her and finally it got the better of him. Although he blames circumstances that he was put through as the reason for leaving Sahaj it was the voices he used to hear and the dreams. We spent some time with him to help him out if possible but he was obstinate and evasive, clear signs of both the supraconscious and the subconscious being under attack.However it must be noted that he did bring in a number of people to Sahaj from TM who not only have remained in Sahaj but are deep Sahajis. So, we all ,and that includes the ones who turn against Sahaj , are basically the instruments of the Divine at some point.( The Asuras were needed to help the Devas in churning the ocean to obtain the Amrut). We all have our negativities which we come with due to our pre Sahaj practices but what is important is what we do from the day of our self- realization.What it boils down to is the question - Why am I in Sahaj? As explained by the Goddess many times before, if we are not seeking our union with the Divine then it is easier for us to succumb to negative forces.That is why it is mandatory for every Sahaji to recognise Shree Mataji as the Primodial Mother or the Adi Sdeities and no demon,devil or accomplices of such people are going to change that Truth. I feel the problem people have is basically understanding what Adi Shakti actually means.Shree Mataji once asked a group of Sahajis in a country in Europe " what is the one thing you must do to be a Sahaja Yogi? and after waiting for a correct answer which She did not get, She finally told them that it is to recognise Her as the Adi Shakti. That is how important it is - the very core of our being is anchored in this recognition.We should shout it out from the mountain tops ( or every skycraper in the cities!) that the Adi Shakti is here for our benovelance. Never has humanity been given such a wonderful opportunity and we should all thank Her again and again for Her presence at this time.No crazed lunatic with his or her skewed mind is ever going to realize the importance or significance of such a great happening and it is we Sahajis who enjoy this precious gift of the Divine who have to first grasp what actually has happened to us and what we have to do.The joy that we feel in our hearts and the satisfaction we feel when we hear the familiar cry " I can feel the cool breeze! I can feel the cool breeze!" when people get their self-realization only goes to show that we have become the ocean ( but first we must get rid of the "drop" mentality).There are so many talks of Shree Mataji from the 70's and 80's where Shree Mataji has explained in detail what we have to do to Ascend and the various problems that afflict us and how to overcome these obstructions to our true Yoga. Every talk given in the Nirmala Yoga are pearls of wisdom and love.

I will try to send some of these articles so that everyone can enjoy the richness and beauty of Shree Adi Shakti's words and imbibe the qualities She wants Her children to have.

With much love

Raj

"jagbir singh <adishakti_org" <adishakti_org wrote:

shriadishakti , "Ad <lunduner1@b...>" <lunduner1@b...> wrote:> Hi,> > Hopefully this is a pro-SY club as I accidentally joined a against > SY club the other day. I am surprised there is so much anti-SY > on the internet...my experiences (since Aug 2002) have been > lovely and life changing for me.> > I would be interested in talking with some young yogis from > London of my age range (24) if your out there and reading this! > Most young people in London seem to be 'lost' in their minds > and take to all manner of wrong doing! SY has helped me to > realise what is good and what is bad, not so simple in the West > sometimes!! So, if your interested in talking about how you got > started and your experiences then please e-mail me:> > lunduner1@b...> > AdamHi Adam,Welcome to a pro-ST site devoted to spreading Sahaja Yoga. We are all SYs here. The anti-SY stuff you are seeing on the internet is mainly the work of one ex-Sahaja Yogi, Simon Dicon Montford who was thrown out by Shri Mataji in 1990 as he was possessed and claimed to be an incarnation of Saint Joseph of Arimathea as well as Mahavishnu. SYs were afraid of him as he even threatened to kill the leaders by virtue of him being the Avenging Angel.However he justifies all accusations by claiming it was "The Madness" that caused him to do all types of insane acts and act in a lunatic manner. Shri Mataji then summoned him. As he was approaching Her he began to tremble, a sure sign of possession. Shri Mataji told him to leave Sahaja Yoga, not only for the safety of the collective but also in his best interest.However he took this expulsion very bitterly and continues till today to discredit Her with lies, false accusations, half-truths and petty complaints. i still believe that he is possessed by the same demons who told him that he was Saint Joseph, Lord Jesus' uncle.These are claims that he never denied. i question him at that anti-SY forum and he just kept quiet. All these posts accusing him of possession have been deleted from the forum but i have pdf copies as proof.1) http://www.adishakti.org/topics/simon_1.pdf2) http://www.adishakti.org/topics/simon_2.pdf3) http://www.adishakti.org/topics/simon_3.pdfYou should also know there are only about 10-15 devotees at the anti-SY forum, and most regard Simon as their leader. Some of them like Su are avowed atheists.Last month there was an extremely important issue of the forum up for grabs. To the shock of everyone only 12 anti-SYs voted, a fact lamented by one of them.Polls: http://www.adishakti.org/topics/poll_results.pdf So Adam don't think there is much anti-SY on the internet. It is all the work of the fake Saint Joseph aka Simon D. Montford and his small band of followers. The way things are going even the few will just drift away.i have to let you and all members know that one of Simon's lieutenant is a member of this forum. He is Barry Clay pretending to be Dionisios Vourtsis (see post #14). Although he has not posted since brother Ishmael greeted and expressed love for him, he still continues to read this forum and receive emails. (Barry, send my greetings to Simon and his devotees.)Adam, this forum is not even a month old and there are only about 24 of us now. i do not know if you will be able to get response from 24-year-old Londoners. You would probably learn more from SYs of every nation, creed and age.Every SY have their own experience of Shri Mataji. Please tell us you story, if you don't mind - we will believe you and tell our own. Maybe we can even give you guidance and advise as some SYs are really deep. Hope this will make you feel welcome. warmest regards,jagbir

Jai Shree Mataji!

Dear Sahajis,

Indeed it is our recognition of Shree Mataji as the Adi Shakti that actually protects us from the influence of such characters as this person our brother Jagbir has talked about.First of all, thank you Jagbir for the info as I honestly would never have gone through the agony of going into these sites in the first place.I did venture into the title of one such site but the title itself was enough to keep me out of it.Secondly, once a person is possessed to that extent and on top of it refuses to accept it as a possession there is no hopes for him actually because he locks out the dieties from helping him and gets sucked into the subconscious.There was one such person who was very badly affected by his previous adherence to TM.The person never really got the bhoots out and this is because he was too busy to do the extra clearing that he had to do due to his possession.He knew he was possessed and was in fact worked on by Shree Mataji Herself on one occasion but he didn't follow through on the advice given by Her and finally it got the better of him. Although he blames circumstances that he was put through as the reason for leaving Sahaj it was the voices he used to hear and the dreams. We spent some time with him to help him out if possible but he was obstinate and evasive, clear signs of both the supraconscious and the subconscious being under attack.However it must be noted that he did bring in a number of people to Sahaj from TM who not only have remained in Sahaj but are deep Sahajis. So, we all ,and that includes the ones who turn against Sahaj , are basically the instruments of the Divine at some point.( The Asuras were needed to help the Devas in churning the ocean to obtain the Amrut). We all have our negativities which we come with due to our pre Sahaj practices but what is important is what we do from the day of our self- realization.What it boils down to is the question - Why am I in Sahaj? As explained by the Goddess many times before, if we are not seeking our union with the Divine then it is easier for us to succumb to negative forces.That is why it is mandatory for every Sahaji to recognise Shree Mataji as the Primodial Mother or the Adi Sdeities and no demon,devil or accomplices of such people are going to change that Truth. I feel the problem people have is basically understanding what Adi Shakti actually means.Shree Mataji once asked a group of Sahajis in a country in Europe " what is the one thing you must do to be a Sahaja Yogi? and after waiting for a correct answer which She did not get, She finally told them that it is to recognise Her as the Adi Shakti. That is how important it is - the very core of our being is anchored in this recognition.We should shout it out from the mountain tops ( or every skycraper in the cities!) that the Adi Shakti is here for our benovelance. Never has humanity been given such a wonderful opportunity and we should all thank Her again and again for Her presence at this time.No crazed lunatic with his or her skewed mind is ever going to realize the importance or significance of such a great happening and it is we Sahajis who enjoy this precious gift of the Divine who have to first grasp what actually has happened to us and what we have to do.The joy that we feel in our hearts and the satisfaction we feel when we hear the familiar cry " I can feel the cool breeze! I can feel the cool breeze!" when people get their self-realization only goes to show that we have become the ocean ( but first we must get rid of the "drop" mentality).There are so many talks of Shree Mataji from the 70's and 80's where Shree Mataji has explained in detail what we have to do to Ascend and the various problems that afflict us and how to overcome these obstructions to our true Yoga. Every talk given in the Nirmala Yoga are pearls of wisdom and love.

I will try to send some of these articles so that everyone can enjoy the richness and beauty of Shree Adi Shakti's words and imbibe the qualities She wants Her children to have.

With much love

Raj

"jagbir singh <adishakti_org" <adishakti_org wrote:

shriadishakti , "Ad <lunduner1@b...>" <lunduner1@b...> wrote:> Hi,> > Hopefully this is a pro-SY club as I accidentally joined a against > SY club the other day. I am surprised there is so much anti-SY > on the internet...my experiences (since Aug 2002) have been > lovely and life changing for me.> > I would be interested in talking with some young yogis from > London of my age range (24) if your out there and reading this! > Most young people in London seem to be 'lost' in their minds > and take to all manner of wrong doing! SY has helped me to > realise what is good and what is bad, not so simple in the West > sometimes!! So, if your interested in talking about how you got > started and your experiences then please e-mail me:> > lunduner1@b...> > AdamHi Adam,Welcome to a pro-ST site devoted to spreading Sahaja Yoga. We are all SYs here. The anti-SY stuff you are seeing on the internet is mainly the work of one ex-Sahaja Yogi, Simon Dicon Montford who was thrown out by Shri Mataji in 1990 as he was possessed and claimed to be an incarnation of Saint Joseph of Arimathea as well as Mahavishnu. SYs were afraid of him as he even threatened to kill the leaders by virtue of him being the Avenging Angel.However he justifies all accusations by claiming it was "The Madness" that caused him to do all types of insane acts and act in a lunatic manner. Shri Mataji then summoned him. As he was approaching Her he began to tremble, a sure sign of possession. Shri Mataji told him to leave Sahaja Yoga, not only for the safety of the collective but also in his best interest.However he took this expulsion very bitterly and continues till today to discredit Her with lies, false accusations, half-truths and petty complaints. i still believe that he is possessed by the same demons who told him that he was Saint Joseph, Lord Jesus' uncle.These are claims that he never denied. i question him at that anti-SY forum and he just kept quiet. All these posts accusing him of possession have been deleted from the forum but i have pdf copies as proof.1) http://www.adishakti.org/topics/simon_1.pdf2) http://www.adishakti.org/topics/simon_2.pdf3) http://www.adishakti.org/topics/simon_3.pdfYou should also know there are only about 10-15 devotees at the anti-SY forum, and most regard Simon as their leader. Some of them like Su are avowed atheists.Last month there was an extremely important issue of the forum up for grabs. To the shock of everyone only 12 anti-SYs voted, a fact lamented by one of them.Polls: http://www.adishakti.org/topics/poll_results.pdf So Adam don't think there is much anti-SY on the internet. It is all the work of the fake Saint Joseph aka Simon D. Montford and his small band of followers. The way things are going even the few will just drift away.i have to let you and all members know that one of Simon's lieutenant is a member of this forum. He is Barry Clay pretending to be Dionisios Vourtsis (see post #14). Although he has not posted since brother Ishmael greeted and expressed love for him, he still continues to read this forum and receive emails. (Barry, send my greetings to Simon and his devotees.)Adam, this forum is not even a month old and there are only about 24 of us now. i do not know if you will be able to get response from 24-year-old Londoners. You would probably learn more from SYs of every nation, creed and age.Every SY have their own experience of Shri Mataji. Please tell us you story, if you don't mind - we will believe you and tell our own. Maybe we can even give you guidance and advise as some SYs are really deep. Hope this will make you feel welcome. warmest regards,jagbir

Thank you for your welcome and of course I am interested in talking with anybody really. I am not very far into SY yet, only a few months but enough to know it is helping me to get by at work without this feeling of going mad.

Before SY I thought and worried about all manner of strange and crazy things which was getting out of control! I literaly could not control my thoughts and negativity!! This was also accompanied by a feeling of another force occupying my head...I am still unsure as to what it was, since starting SY I have learned about the kundalini of course and become familiar with this movement inside my head, especially in the beginning of a meditation. After a session of about 45 min the movement is gone leaving me feeling light and thoughtlessly aware, but it always returns soon after. I am not sure if the feeling of something next to my right ear (inside the head) moving around before I started SY was the kundalini trying to rise on its own or another entity that somehow got into me (because it was usually associated with me feeling negative, nervous and 'not right'!). I have heard that the kundalini trying to rise on its own (maybe in a wrong manner) can cause problems, maybe this explains my sensations before beginning SY? I am still also unsure as to why I felt so strange before SY, I know I have had certain negative unhappy experiences in the last few years that I began to think about way to much.....could this kind of over thinking and feelings of great negativity be enough for a kundalini to begin rising? As if to automatically start healing its host's blocked Chakras and me discovering SY just finished off the healing process faster and properly? I still feel this movement in my head (next to the right ear) but I now assume it is just my kundalini because when I meditate the movement begins to rise upwards towards the top of my head (no 7 Chakra). Can anyone relate to what I've said? I am also interested in this possession thing, is it possible to be temporarily possessed (a person fights the feeling of being occupied thus at times feeling 'right' but at other times becomming overwhemled with negativity and bad thoughts? This talk is all a bit crazy here in London but I feel there is something in it!!

This is the first time I have heard of this Simon Dicon Montford guy, I guess I'm only at a certain level at the moment and don't know too much about Shri Mataji, I listen to her talks and generally relate and understand what she says, she does seem to speak this truth that people only understand after realisation. If you don't meditate it seems what she says is meaningless for some reason? This whole being brought into balance thing feels very right for me after feeling 'not right' before if that makes any sense!

Okay, thanks for reading and I'm very interested in your opinions!

Adam (London UK)

Hi Adam,

Welcome to a pro-ST site devoted to spreading Sahaja Yoga. We are

all SYs here. The anti-SY stuff you are seeing on the internet is

mainly the work of one ex-Sahaja Yogi, Simon Dicon Montford who was

thrown out by Shri Mataji in 1990 as he was possessed and claimed to

be an incarnation of Saint Joseph of Arimathea as well as

Mahavishnu. SYs were afraid of him as he even threatened to kill the

leaders by virtue of him being the Avenging Angel.

However he justifies all accusations by claiming it was " The

Madness " that caused him to do all types of insane acts and act in a

lunatic manner.

Shri Mataji then summoned him. As he was approaching Her he began to

tremble, a sure sign of possession. Shri Mataji told him to leave

Sahaja Yoga, not only for the safety of the collective but also in

his best interest.

However he took this expulsion very bitterly and continues till

today to discredit Her with lies, false accusations, half-truths and

petty complaints. i still believe that he is possessed by the same

demons who told him that he was Saint Joseph, Lord Jesus' uncle.

These are claims that he never denied. i question him at that anti-

SY forum and he just kept quiet. All these posts accusing him of

possession have been deleted from the forum but i have pdf copies as

proof.

1) http://www.adishakti.org/topics/simon_1.pdf

2) http://www.adishakti.org/topics/simon_2.pdf

3) http://www.adishakti.org/topics/simon_3.pdf

You should also know there are only about 10-15 devotees at the anti-

SY forum, and most regard Simon as their leader. Some of them like

Su are avowed atheists.

Last month there was an extremely important issue of the forum up

for grabs. To the shock of everyone only 12 anti-SYs voted, a fact

lamented by one of them.

Polls: http://www.adishakti.org/topics/poll_results.pdf

So Adam don't think there is much anti-SY on the internet. It is all

the work of the fake Saint Joseph aka Simon D. Montford and his

small band of followers. The way things are going even the few will

just drift away.

i have to let you and all members know that one of Simon's

lieutenant is a member of this forum. He is Barry Clay pretending to

be Dionisios Vourtsis (see post #14). Although he has not posted

since brother Ishmael greeted and expressed love for him, he still

continues to read this forum and receive emails. (Barry, send my

greetings to Simon and his devotees.)

Adam, this forum is not even a month old and there are only about 24

of us now. i do not know if you will be able to get response from 24-

year-old Londoners. You would probably learn more from SYs of every

nation, creed and age.

Every SY have their own experience of Shri Mataji. Please tell us

you story, if you don't mind - we will believe you and tell our own.

Maybe we can even give you guidance and advise as some SYs are

really deep. Hope this will make you feel welcome.

warmest regards,

jagbir

Hi Ishmael,

Thanks for your post!! The thing I feel moving in the right side of my head (near the right ear) seems to go/suck upwards during meditation and after a good long meditation (usually with others) it goes leaving me feeling 'light' and thoughtless. I suppose this sounds like the kundalini more than negativity would you say? But it's strange because if I don't meditate for a while then this moving feeling seems to feel linked with my negative feelings, over-thinking etc and can feel really irritating? I kind of feel like to stop meditating now would be a bit of a disaster.

Adam

Hello Adam and welcome to the forum.

I am moved to respond to you in some manner by the timely reminder

of Jagbirs, that none have done so yet. For myself it is important

not to give advice like from a shotgun. It seldom works, and we want

you to feel good yourself.

Whatever it is you feel inside of you, be it kundalini or something

else, try to remain detached from it, just learn to watch it without

reacting to it. If it is negativity of some kind it will go away. If

it is your Kundalini it will grow better if you dont react

emotionally to it. Except Loving her of course. She likes it best

when we are the witness.