IndiaDivine.org

thanks a lot

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear jagbir,raj,ishmael,

thanks a lot for sharing your experiences.it helps me build up my faith in shri mataji.

even though i have been in sahaj for a few years i was not able to stabilize due to many factors one of them being the anti sahaj propaganda . i was glad that u took the challenge to face these guys.

i sincerely want to awaken my ganesh tatwa completely.please advice i also have some resentment towards some sahaj yogis who did not open their hearts to help me when i needed it the most.i had a experience with a mature sahaji where that person 's vibratory awareness answered in the positive whereas the result finally turned out to be negative.

that was a setback to me as far as belief in vibrations was concerned.

but i feel that shri mataji is definitely divine because it 's her grace that prevented me from total self destruction.but negative thinking patterns,insecurity about career and future,incidents from the past,self destructive thoughts,anger towards self and others keep affecting me which is ruining my present

i sometimes feel incapable of stopping the flow of negative emotions and past thoughts.

it is my pure desire to meet shri mataji at sahasrara and surrender at her lotus feet

best regards,

tiger

Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now