IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Baha'u'llah: Let the Breeze of God awaken you.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jagbir,

I trembled as I read your last post. During my first week of pondering the Station of Shri Mataji, I happened upon Bahaullah's statement...""Well is it with the slumberer who is stirred by the Breeze of God and ariseth from amongst the dead...." He also says, "Let the Breeze of God awaken you," and again " Blessed the slumberer who is awakened by My Breeze."

My motivation to investigate Shri Mataji gathered momentum when I read these words from Bahaullah's Gems of Divine Mysteries

"O thou who art standing before My Throne and yet remain unaware thereof! Know thou that whoso seeketh to scale the summits of the divine mysteries must needs strive to the utmost of his power and capacity for his Faith, that the pathway of guidance may be made clear unto him. And should he encounter One Who layeth claim to a Cause from God, and Who holdeth from His Lord a testimony beyond the power of men to produce, he must needs follow Him in all that He pleaseth to proclaim, command and ordain, even were He to decree the sea to be land, or to pronounce earth to be heaven, or that the former lieth above the latter or below it, or to ordain any change or transformation, for He, verily, is aware of the celestial mysteries, the unseen subtleties, and the ordinances of God.

And commenting on the abstruse scriptures, like those of Jesus' concerning the Kingdom of God and the Comforter, He says

Know, moreover, that it is through such words that God proveth His servants and sifteth them, separating the believer from the infidel, the detached from the worldly, the pious from the profligate, the doer of good from the worker of iniquity, and so forth. Thus hath the Dove of holiness proclaimed: "Do men think when they say 'We believe' they shall be let alone and not be put to proof?"

The Gems of Divine Mysteries can be found at: http://bahai-library.org/writings/bahaullah/gems.html

By the way, there is a very small group of Bahais who are awaiting "the third letter of the Greatest Name", the Bab being the first and Bahaullah being the second. This group has been "cut off" by the larger more popular group of Bahais. I am a seeker. And my association with the Bahai community is very, very limited. The main reason I have difficulty recognizing Shri Mataji as the Comforter is because I can't figure out why God would lead me to this, when there are millions of Bahais in the world. I am scared, Jagbir. Please pray for me.

Vonda

"jagbir singh <adishakti_org" <adishakti_org wrote:

shriadishakti , vonda turner <vst333> wrote:> > I apologize. I could not find (in this Tablet) any specific > quotation concerning Bahaullah being the Comforter. However, He > does proclaim that He is the Spirit of Truth. > Hi Vonda,i have read your post and will quote a Bahai source:"The peoples of the world, of whatever race or religion, derive their inspiration from one Heavenly Source and are the subjects of one God." -Baha'u'llah-What Is the Baha'i Faith?The Baha'i Faith is the newest of the world religions. Its five million members come from virtually every nationality, religious background, ethnic group and social class. Baha'is have found in their Faith a basis of unity and are creating a global community founded on the teachings of Baha'u'llah. A Baha'i is a follower of Baha'u'llah, whose title means "the Glory of God".What Do Baha'is Believe?* The Oneness of God* The Oneness of Humanity* The common foundation of all religions* The elimination of predjudice of all kinds* The equality of men and women* The essential harmony of science and religion* Universal peace upheld by a world government* Universal education* A spiritual approach to economic problems* Independent investigation of truth* The progressive revelation of spiritual truth through divine teachers including Krishna, Buddha, Moses, Jesus, Muhammed, the Bab and Baha'u'llah"The Bahais represent in a nutshell the ideals and vision of Shri Mataji. i do not think there is any spiritual or religious organization that calls for the Divine Unity of all religions. Shri Mataji has spoken against false gurus like the pope, Muktananda, Sai Baba etc. i have not heard anything negative about the Bab, Baha'u'llah and other teachers like Kalil Gibran etc. It is no problem for me to believe that Baha'u'llah is the Spirit of Truth, and so are others like Krishna, Buddha, Moses, Jesus, Muhammed, Guru Nanak, Sai Baba of Shirdi, and Kalil Gibran.Vonda, after 10 years you still cannot find any reference to the Comforter, but you do believe he is. That is why you were surprised that both Baha'u'llah and Shri Mataji's claim to be the Comforter. But Baha'u'llah never claimed that he was the Comforter. Bahais have put words into his mouth and i find this deception unpleasant. Such dubious methods to brainwash followers is one of the reasons there is so much conflict between religious regimes and their faithful. They have been indoctrinated by falsehood and cling tenaciously on to these bogus beliefs. It is very difficult to reason with such zealots.Shri Mataji has declared that She is the Comforter and i have provided hundreds of web pages as evidence to prove that not only is She the Comforter but also the Ruh of Allah, the Holy Spirit, Maitreya, Aykaa Mayee and Adi Shakti. You must know that all these claims are backed by irrefutable proof, scriptural references and prophesies. That is why until today no one has challenged www.adishakti.org and www.al-qiyamah.org .............. even though the most important pages, comprising the remaining 30% of the web pages have yet to be inserted. Once these pages are completed and uploaded there will be absolutely no way any religious regime or organization can refute what is written or declared.Her universal message of the Last Judgment and Resurrection applies to all, barring none. You may be a Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Jew, Sikh or Buddhist but She is the Divine Feminine of all these traditions - Holy Spirit of the Christians, Adi Shakti of the Hindus, Ruh of Allah of the Muslims, the promised Messiah of the Jews, the Aykaa Mayee of the Sikhs and the Maitreya of the Buddhists. No one can wriggle out and pretend that the Call for Resurrection and Last Judgment does not apply to them.And to all Bahais i ask this question: Have any one of you ever felt the Breeze of God that Baha'u'llah revealed?"O concourse of archbishops! He Who is the Lord of all men hath appeared. In the plain of guidance He calleth mankind, whilst ye are numbered with the dead! Great is the blessedness of him who is stirred by the Breeze of God, and hath arisen from amongst the dead in this perspicuous Name.""O concourse of priests! Leave the bells, and come forth, then, from your churches. It behoveth you, in this day, to proclaim aloud the Most Great Name among the nations. Prefer ye to be silent, whilst every stone and every tree shouteth aloud: `The Lord is come in His great glory!' ...He that summoneth men in My name is, verily, of Me, and he will show forth that which is beyond the power of all that are on earth... Let the Breeze of God awaken you. Verily, it hath wafted over the world. Well is it with him that hath discovered the fragrance thereof and been accounted among the well-assured...."i can say that no Bahai have ever felt this Cool Breeze of God. But this Breeze of God issuing forth from the hands and feet is the very first proof that you are born of the Spirit as promised by the Qur'an.www.al-qiyamah.org/al-qiyamah/winds_of_qiyamah_(fatir).htm www.al-qiyamah.org/al-qiyamah/your_hands_will_speak_(fussilat).htm www.al-qiyamah.org/subtle_system.htm All Bahais are guaranteed that sooner or later they will fell the Breeze of God that Baha'u'llah speaks about as soon as they receive the Baptism of Allah at:www.al-qiyamah.org/self-realization.htm (However, there may be instances that will require the physical presence of a Sahaja Yogi, a collective public program or even Shri Mataji Herself to trigger this Baptism of Allah.)Actually i can go on and on but this should suffice for the moment. The Bahais should check out if what Shri Mataji declares is the Truth or not. i quote a favorite Bahai belief: "God gave humanity the soul and intelligence to recognize Him, and from time to time dispatched messengers in order to give humanity path to progression." Shri Mataji is exactly that messenger who has been sent by God Almighty to declare the Last Judgment of the Bible and the Resurrection (Al-Qiyamah) of the Quran. But She is far more than a mere messenger. She is the Adi Shakti, the Holy Spirit or Ruh of Allah who will make you experience the Breeze of God purifying you in heart, mind and soul. Hundreds and thousands of believers surrendered to the Last Judgment and Resurrection testify to this Breeze of God flowing through them every minute on a 24/7 basis. In this century Shri Mataji's Message to humanity will be the basis of Divine Unity that all Bahais are striving so hard to attain - the unity among all His believers surrendered to the Call of Resurrection. Let the Breeze of God awaken you.LAA UQSIM BI-YAWM AL-QIYAMAH; WA-LAA UQSIM BI-AN-NAFSAL-LAWWAAMAHi do call to witness the Resurrection Day; And i do call to witness the self-reproaching Spirit.jagbir

Dear Vonda Turner, There is nothing to be afraid. You have done nothing wrong to be afraid. Only the Truth can make one tremble. i understand your difficulty at recognizing Shri Mataji as the Comforter. But all the Bahais, nay even the combined knowledge of all believers, cannot hold a candle to what She has revealed. Abdu’l-Baha proclaimed decades nearly a century ago thus: "0 phoenix of the immortal flame kindled in the sacred Tree! Baha’u’llah (may my life, my soul, my spirit, be offered upas a sacrifice unto His lowly servants) hath, during His last days on earth, given the most emphatic promise that, through the outpourings of the grace of God and the aid and assistance vouchsafed from His Kingdom on high, souls will arise and holy beings appear, who, as stars would adorn the firmament of divine Guidance; illumine the dayspring of loving kindness and bounty; manifest the signs of the unity of God; shine with the light of sanctity and purity; receive their full measure of divine inspiration; raise high the sacred torch of faith; stand as firm as the rock and immovable as the mountain; grow to become luminaries in the heavens of His Revelation, mighty channels of His grace, means for the bestowal of God’s bountiful care, heralds calling forththe name of the one true God, and establishers of the world’s supreme foundation. "These shall labor ceaselessly by day and by night, shall heed neither trial nor woes shall suffer no respite in their efforts, shall seek no repose, shall disregard all ease and comfort, and, detached and unsullied, shall consecrate every fleeting moment of their life to the diffusion of the divine fragrance and the exaltation of God’s holy Word. Their faces will radiate heavenly gladness, and their hearts be filled with joy. Their souls will be inspired, and their foundation stand secure. They shall scatter in the world, and travel throughout all regions. They shall raise their voices in every assembly, and adorn and revive every gathering. They shall speak in every tongue, and interpret every hidden meaning. They shall reveal the mysteries of the Kingdom, and manifest unto every one the signs of God. They shall burn brightly even as a candle in the heart of every assembly, and beam forth as a star upon every horizon. The gentle breeze wafted from the garden of their hearts shall perfume and revive the souls of men, and the revelation of their minds, even as showers, reinvigorate the peoples and nations of the world.’ " All the above has now been fulfilled by Shri Mataji. Her devotees have been told to work day and night to exalt God's glory of the Resurrection and Last Judgment. Many still do not have the conviction to stand and speak up. But Vonda please do not be afraid of anything. If the Truth is too much to bear, or that you doubt Shri Mataji is the Comforter just take your time. You must be free to make your decision. i have provided enough evidence that She is the Comforter, evidence that is irrefutable. No one can deny this Truth. One day it will spread yo all nations and people of many tongues will glorify Her. warnest regards, jagbir

vonda turner <vst333 wrote:

Dear Jagbir, I trembled as I read your last post. During my first week of pondering the Station of Shri Mataji, I happened upon Bahaullah's statement...""Well is it with the slumberer who is stirred by the Breeze of God and ariseth from amongst the dead...." He also says, "Let the Breeze of God awaken you," and again " Blessed the slumberer who is awakened by My Breeze." My motivation to investigate Shri Mataji gathered momentum when I read these words from Bahaullah's Gems of Divine Mysteries "O thou who art standing before My Throne and yet remain unaware thereof! Know thou that whoso seeketh to scale the summits of the divine mysteries must needs strive to the utmost of his power and capacity for his Faith, that the pathway of guidance may be made clear unto him. And should he encounter One Who layeth claim to a Cause from God, and Who holdeth from His Lord a testimony beyond the power of men to produce, he must needs follow Him in all that He pleaseth to proclaim, command and ordain, even were He to decree the sea to be land, or to pronounce earth to be heaven, or that the former lieth above the latter or below it, or to ordain any change or transformation, for He, verily, is aware of the celestial mysteries, the unseen subtleties, and the ordinances of God.

And commenting on the abstruse scriptures, like those of Jesus' concerning the Kingdom of God and the Comforter, He says

Know, moreover, that it is through such words that God proveth His servants and sifteth them, separating the believer from the infidel, the detached from the worldly, the pious from the profligate, the doer of good from the worker of iniquity, and so forth. Thus hath the Dove of holiness proclaimed: "Do men think when they say 'We believe' they shall be let alone and not be put to proof?" The Gems of Divine Mysteries can be found at: http://bahai-library.org/writings/bahaullah/gems.html By the way, there is a very small group of Bahais who are awaiting "the third letter of the Greatest Name", the Bab being the first and Bahaullah being the second. This group has been "cut off" by the larger more popular group of Bahais. I am a seeker. And my association with the Bahai community is very, very limited. The main reason I have difficulty recognizing Shri Mataji as the Comforter is because I can't figure out why God would lead me to this, when there are millions of Bahais in the world. I am scared, Jagbir. Please pray for me. Vonda

Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, and more