IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Message for Vonda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Lyndal,

I went to the website to "Experience It Now", and I did the meditation three times. But I don't believe that I have experienced the Kundalini awakening. Thank you very much for asking.

Vonda

"in2centre <supatni" <supatni wrote:

Dear Vonda,Your questions have generated volumes of responses but I was just wondering If you have experienced your Kundalini awakening yet? This is a matter of far greater importance than any of the other issues. You must have it. It is your birthright. After which the matter of self-mastery is up to you to work out in your enlightened state. I have been anxiously reading your letters to see how you are going.With love from Lyndal

Guest guest

I'm sure that if you are seriously in need of somekind of spiritual help the " Experience it now " thing might help you to notice something but I'm quite sure it is nothing compared to going to a meeting of SY. You must do this!!

Ad

Dear Lyndal,

I went to the website to " Experience It Now " , and I did the meditation three times. But I don't believe that I have experienced the Kundalini awakening. Thank you very much for asking.

Vonda

" in2centre <supatni " <supatni wrote:

Dear Vonda,

Your questions have generated volumes of responses but I was just

wondering If you have experienced your Kundalini awakening yet?

This is a matter of far greater importance than any of the other

issues. You must have it. It is your birthright.

After which the matter of self-mastery is up to you to work out in

your enlightened state.

I have been anxiously reading your letters to see how you are

going.

With love from Lyndal

Guest guest

Dear Vonda,Short of Shri Mataji personally working on you (which is quite rare) this is without a doubt the best and most succesful method. Experienced SYs will able to diagnose and clear blocked chakras with the help of the Breeze of God (vibrations). You will get accurate advise and specific treatments for anything that may cause blockage of the subtle system (Tree of Life) ............... all free of charge.regards,jagbir

lunduner1 wrote:

I'm sure that if you are seriously in need of somekind of spiritual help the "Experience it now" thing might help you to notice something but I'm quite sure it is nothing compared to going to a meeting of SY. You must do this!!AdDear Lyndal, I went to the website to "Experience It Now", and I did the meditation three times. But I don't believe that I have experienced the Kundalini awakening. Thank you very much for asking. Vonda "in2centre <supatni" <supatni wrote:

Dear Vonda,Your questions have generated volumes of responses but I was just wondering If you have experienced your Kundalini awakening yet? This is a matter of far greater importance than any of the other issues. You must have it. It is your birthright. After which the matter of self-mastery is up to you to work out in your enlightened state. I have been anxiously reading your letters to see how you are going.With love from Lyndal