IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Emotional abuse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Princess!

One of my relations had a parallel problem. Some swinging from aggression to depression and so on.

I feel it is emotional or psychic problems, that is left side problems. When you are depressed,

too emotional or aggressive, people don't like it. They may feel they cannot bear it or just do not want to bear.

But they do not have to. If you loose your temper attack and hurt people, the problem is inside you.

You lost your balance. But this situation can be improved through taking part in collective work, witnessing,

meditation etc. My relation feels much better now. After she started practicing Sahaja Yoga, her problems are

gradually losing their force. It just happens. But it can take some time. Try to go deeper into Sahaja Yoga and see.

Regards,

Alex

-

Princess

shriadishakti

Wednesday, March 05, 2003 8:04 AM

[shriadishakti] Emotional abuse

Everywhere I go, I have been emotionally abused. I go to online message boards on the internet, I get hurt emotionally. Then I attack back, whenever I get provoked, I loose my temper and rage. Then I get banned from the message boards. Secondly, it also happens face to face with people. Whenever I get hurt emotionally, and react to the person by attacking them emotionally back, they leave and don't want to have anything to do with me like I am some sort of a criminal. I don't understand. It's so unfair. Why is it when I get hurt, no one care, friends or family members. Why is it when I hurt people back, they get all scared and run away.

Guest guest

The trick is to try and master the thoughtless state where you are content no matter what! You will always get emotionally attacked from those who don't meditate. It's the negativity that just goes round and round. When you get upset, meditate and forget...over and over. If someone abuses you badly then ofcourse you must defend yourself...but don't let it go round in circles...or you'll be forever trapped in this defensive circle. I know because I've felt the same way and always felt like attacking people for upsetting me.

Ad

Everywhere I go, I have been emotionally abused. I go to online

message boards on the internet, I get hurt emotionally. Then I attack

back, whenever I get provoked, I loose my temper and rage. Then I get

banned from the message boards. Secondly, it also happens face to

face with people. Whenever I get hurt emotionally, and react to the

person by attacking them emotionally back, they leave and don't want

to have anything to do with me like I am some sort of a criminal. I

don't understand. It's so unfair. Why is it when I get hurt, no one

care, friends or family members. Why is it when I hurt people back,

they get all scared and run away.