IndiaDivine.org

Navratri Puja 1988,Pune, India.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sahaji Bros & Sistrs,

With gala, this is a very great message of our beloved Shri Mataji extracted from her talk during Navratri Puja-1988, Pune, India.

Shri Mataji told :

"What you have to do is to look at my photograph and say that and just see as if that is the photograph of your own Mother. Put Her in your heart. Try to put Her in your heart. See that photograph is there: "Mother I love you, please come into my heart." Like that put her in your heart. This heart has all the intelligence, it has all the capacities, everything is born out of the heart. But if you close your heart, then the brain becomes arbitrary and it goes outside and this heart is the one which has got the Spirit and it controls everything, autonomous - sympathetic, parasympathetic, all your evolution, knowledge, everything. Not only that you feel so collective being and also it is the light that gives you your true knowledge. So this spirit has to be worked out. So the first thing is to try to develop your heart. How large it is? See yourself."Sri Mataji goes on to explain how we can enlarge our heart by thanking God for our blessings and by thinking about (feeling for) all the people around us who are suffering and how to help them. That Sahaja yoga is not just for us but for the whole world. In Indian languages and in Chinese the word is really heart /mind.Western thinking is so peculiar in it's concept of the brain being the seat of consciousness and the heart being just a pump. But in our poetry we have expressions which show we know otherwise.In the Devi Puja talk in Sydney 1985 Sri Mataji says the best way to overcome problems of the left side is: "Divert your emotions to me. Put your emotions to me.....It is very simple to do. What pleases Mother? Very simple things please her; like flowers.....but how much attention have you put to it, that we have to give a flower to Mother? Now what flower She likes? She likes fragrant flowers. Alright. From where should we get these fragrant flowers? It is very simple...when you are going around be on the lookout: there must be some shop with fragrant flowers. In those months what flowers come in? What flower am I going to give to Mother? The whole direction changes you see? You become so beautifully attatched to me but I have nothing to gain out of it. But by attatching yourself to me you gain. Like the river Ganges flows and if you dip in the river Ganges the poor river doesn't get anything. But you get the blessings of the river Ganges. In the same way you have to think that if we have to attatch ourselves to Mother we have to put our attention completely, entirely, to it. Little sweet things you do: "What should I do for my Mother, how should I please?" It's not what you give me that is important. It is how much heart you put into it."

Sri Mataji continues here with this lovely story to illustrate Her point: "You know the story of Shabari. She was a very simple woman, an old lady, with very few teeth. When Rama was coming she said "What should I give to Sri Rama?" Alright she went round and round. There were in the forest what you call berries and she thought"It may not be sweet for my Ram. How will I give it"? So she used to pick them up- she used to test them with her teeth. One tooth she used to pierce in it to see if it was sweet. And then she would collect those, and those who were bad she threw away. When Sri Ram came she said "Sri Ram I couldn't get anything but these for you. Will you have it?"Now Sri Rama being an incarnation, knew the depth of the love of this lady. He took it up in his hand. He knew that this is given by GREAT love of a GREAT heart. So she said "I have tested every one. Don't have any doubts, I have tested every one and they are all very sweet. You can have them." So. He puts it in his mouth and says to his wife "I have never eaten such beautiful fruits before." I mean it's such a simple fruit, you see. Sitaji, his wife, being an incarnation Herself, She said "you must give me some. I am your Adhaangi (It is "better half",) But Lakshmana was getting angry.He said "Who is this old woman sitting here and giving.."(-you see we don't eat things which have been eaten by others as well-we call it utishta, you see, the one who has eaten something, it is never given.) "And to Sri Ram!!" - He was very angry. Fuming with temper. So she takes it in her hand and tells her brother-in -law "Oh, this is the best I have had O my brother-in-law. I have never had such beautiful fruits."Now he gets tempted and he says "Really? Can I have some?"She said "No. It's only for me and my husband. You had better ask her".So he asks Shabari "Can you give me some please?" The whole temper fizzles out. And then he sees the beauty of that fruit because it is done with love. So this is what it is. Love which you have should be expanded. Now, it is very simple. If you are attached to me I am a person who is spread out all over, it goes into the whole, it goes into Nature, it permeates everywhere. Whatever love you give me is not like a drop in an ocean but is an ocean in a drop. And that is what we must understand; how to love Mother."Later she says;"...you must know that you are in that great circle of Nature where you have to play your own part in a full way. And once you have realised that, mentally you should put it in your heart, the way I have said it.Because to put it in the heart, for some people, is very difficult.

Like they'll do my puja alright, mechanically. But some people,(although they ) may not even do any puja, they sit before the photograph and talk to me Heart-to-heart, without saying anything."

Please comprehend the same & enjoy a blissful journey on the path to everjoyfulness.

Dr.Nitin Khandelwal , Ujjain Sahaja Yuva Shakti, Ujjain, M.P.,India.

Web Hosting - establish your business online