IndiaDivine.org

We Should Never Lose Heart.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone!

The (imp)posters of the anti sahaja groups think they are stating some great truth by calling our Mother a fat old woman. I am definitely feeling jealous of these handsome and beautiful men and women who were born out of mothers who never got fat or old. The only question we can have for these people is ‘have they ever felt any real love for another human being including their parents, forget about a Guru or God?’ Because if they have, they will never disbelieve or question us. I don’t know how many houses Shri Mataji was given by her devotees but I know that when I become a mother and my child draws and gives me something saying that its for me, I will respect it and keep it as carefully as I would keep a painting done by the greatest painter in the world, and this will continue till I die, I may not need anything more than a small house and some food to live but I will never be able to refuse anything he gives me even after he becomes the president of the world, if it is with the same love that he had as a child. If those people can understand this sentiment they should be able to understand our Mother and us. If this can be true for a biological mother, how can it be different for Shri Mataji? But those people’s ego makes them feel that they are the only once who can know the motives behind what others say or do. We should remember that people who don’t see Sahaja Yogis as normal human beings but as some psycho fools living in their own world are the ones who need treatment. They should remember that everything good that has happened in this world has happened when human spirit was purest and all the unhappiness whether caused to others or ourselves has been when we didn’t believe in ourselves (forget about God). If they think they are going to deter us by sitting and spreading the kind of nonsense they are, they are fooling themselves and wasting their time. Even if we don’t call ourselves Sahaja Yogis, we feel at peace when we read or listen to Shri Mataji, whether it is for one minute or one hour. In case of these people one can only lose ones peace because they start with all the proofs and facts and what not and then slowly they start revealing their true egoistic ugly selves. What a waste of their great discriminating intelligence.

We should always remember that if anti-sahaj brigade can work so hard to spread negativity, Adi Shakti can work harder to spread self-realization, we just have to do our part in whatever way she guides us.

Love,

Seema

Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!