IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: [DivineSahajayoga] Fwd: [bayyogis] FW: Please, more Bandans and shoe-beatings are needed for Janaka Reddy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached. -- Une adresse @.fr gratuite et en français !

Testez le nouveau Mail

virendra summanwar <virendransys wrote:

Nitin Quadros <nitinquadros wrote: bayyogis From: Nitin Quadros Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:37:16 -0700 (PDT)[bayyogis] FW: Please, more Bandans and shoe-beatings are needed for Janaka ReddyPlease forward this to Sahaja Yogis.Dear Sahaja Yogis,For your enlightened and powerful attention...What I found works is keeping the left hand towardsShri Mataji's photograph and the right hand pointedtowards Janaka's photograph (you can also say somemantras, like Shri Ganesha, Shri Mahaganesha, ShriMahakali) - when I did it with my whole heart anddetermination I literally felt a powerful streamvibrations pouring from my hand into the photograph.Bandhans and putting his photograph before ShriMataji's picture can also help. I'm sure we can allhelp him out.JAI SHRI GANESHA !JAI SHRI MAHAGANESHA !JAI SHRI MAHAKALI !JAI SHRI MATAJI !CalinDear Horacio, all Sahaja Brothers and Sisters,Jai Shri Mataji !Already every week the problem is increasing day byday. One week back he had only eye problem. His righteye can not turn on to the right side. Now since twodays he has a problem with his left hand, he cannotuse as wellas his right hand. Today he has a problemwith his left leg. He cannot use it as before. Thewhole left side is effected. Please all brothers and sisters give bandhans,shoebeat, make havans to save Janaka Reddy. Below whati'm writing is the doctor's description of theproblem. After a diagnosis with doctors through a radiographyof Janaka's head they found out that he has on therevealed a spot on his brainstem -- the area bridgingthe spinal chord and main part of the brain and thesite of hundreds of nerve pathways as well as the rootof vital nerves controlling heartbeat and lungmovement etc. (back-agnya).It's incurable cancer "glioma of the pons" you cannotoperate it, Radiotherapy and chemotherapy are unsafeand ineffective, no medical treatment is available.For the doctors opinion he will end with death in oneyear or at most two years. Symptoms of progress could be problems eyesight, withcoordination, problems of moving arms or walking,problems of breathing, hematoms in the head(headaches), and vomiting.Doctor's advice to let the child live as happily andnormally possible according to his health state.Thanks in advance for all your bandans andshoe-beatings.Much love.Srinivas.mobile+41765177637The New Search - Faster. Easier. Bingohttp://search.