IndiaDivine.org

need for clearance rituals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sahajayogis

I would like to answer the questions posted by Shri Jagbir Singh

relating to techniques of string burning for clearance of left side.

Q 1: Was this method revealed by Shri Mataji or invented by some 'important' SY?

Answer I am very close to our international Sahaja medical centre, vashi Navi mumbai, India. I happen to go there quite a no. of times and have seen the doctors there suggesting the patients this technique for clearance of left side.

My opinion on this and other techniques is that whatever you do with conviction will work out and whatever you do without conviction even if Shri Mataji has said it will not work out. It will all become empty rituals in that case.

Even the regular footsoaking, balancing, meditation does not work unless your kundalini is activated. Kundalini gets activated by pure desire of the seeker and the instrument who gives the awakening. I have experimented with non sahaj yogis who does not know anything about sahaj etc. Their doing footsoaking regularly does not give any results.

Q 2: Can the left side be cleared if we SYs just request Shri Mataji to do so, and forgo the need to coax and coerce the negativity into specific knots before drowning it in mustard oil?

Answer What you say is coaxing and coerceing the negativity is nothing but confirmations. OUR negativities get cleared by confirmations which we say with conviction. If you say the confirmation loudly " I am the lord of the sea" by going to the seafront your vishudhi gets cleared.

Q 3: Is it possible for me to just ask my Mother Kundalini to heal and guide me, instead of going through all this elaborate ritual for the rest of my life? (i know the left side, unlike the right, will always catch.)

Answer In Sahaja yoga there are stages. If you are on a high level there is no need for any sahaja rituals. That time you are always on sahastrar. but if you are a child you need to go through a lot of sahaja rituals.Q 4: Is it heretical to suggest that Shri Mataji's method of Self-realization or Kundalini awakening -- the 'second birth of the spirit' (Bible), also known as the 'Baptism of Allah' (Koran), opening of the 'Dsam Duar' or Tenth Door (Guru Granth Sahib) -- is so powerful and self-empowering a spiritual experience to the seeker that not a single ritual is required?

The answer to the previous question applies here too.jagbirjagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote:

Dear SYs,i have come across the details of executing the cotton string left-side catch-clearer that so exicited SYs a few years ago:----------

PRACTICE FOR CLEANSING THE LEFT SIDEUsing pure cotton, roll it into a thin string between both hands while saying, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE TAKE OUT ALL THE NEGATIVITY THAT IS IN MY LEFT SIDE AND MAKE IT ENTER THIS STRING."We tie the FIRST KNOT and press it between both hands where the MOOLADHARA is placed (on the base of the palms) and we pray, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE TAKE OUT ALL THE NEGATIVITY WHICH IS IN MY MOOLADHARA AND MAKE IT ENTER IN THIS KNOT." We wait 1-2 minutes and we feel a kind of vacuum inside us, and we should fill it with divine qualities saying, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE MAKE ME AN INNOCENT AND WISE PERSONALITY."Then we say the Mantra of

Shri Ganesha.We tie the second knot and press it between the thumbs and we pray, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE TAKE OUT ALL THE NEGATIVITY AND IMPURE KNOWLEDGE WHICH ARE IN MY LEFT SWADISTAN AND MAKE THEM ENTER INTO THIS KNOT."After a short time we say, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE GIVE ME THE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF SAHAJA YOGA."Then we say the Mantra of Shri Nirmala Vidya.We tie the third knot and press it between the middle fingers and we pray, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE TAKE OUT ALL THE NEGATIVITY THAT IS IN MY LEFT NABHI AS DISSATISFACTION AND MATERIALISM AND LET IT ENTER IN THIS KNOT."After a short time we say, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE LET ME BECOME A PEACEFUL AND SATISFIED PERSONALITY."Then we say the Mantra of Shri Gruha Laxmi.We tie the fourth knot and press it between the little fingers and we pray, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE TAKE OUT ALL THE NEGATIVITY THAT IS IN MY LEFT HEART AS RACISM, SARCASM AND ALL KINDS OF

ATTACHMENTS AND LET IT ENTER INTO THIS KNOT."After a short time we say, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE GIVE ME A LITFLE BIT OF YOUR UNLIMITED LOVE IN MY HEART AND GIVE ME THE FEELING THAT I LOVE EVERYONE EQUALLY. Then we say the Mantra of Shri Shiva Parvati.We tie the fifth knot and press it between the index fingers and we pray, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE TAKE OUT ALL THE NEGATIVITY THAT IS IN MY LEFT VISHUDDHI AND LET ALL THE FALSE FEELINGS OF GUILT ENTER INTO THIS KNOT."After a short time we say, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE MAKE ME A REAL SISTER OR BROTHER TO EVERYONE THAT IS CARRYING THE MARIADA INSIDE THEMSELVES."Then we say the Mantra of Shri Vishnumaya.We tie the sixth knot and press it between the ring fingers and we pray, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE TAKE OUT ALL THE NEGATIVITY THAT IS IN MY LEFT AGNYA AND ALL BAD THINGS I HAVE DONE TO MYSELF AND PLACE IT INTO THIS KNOT AND LET ME FORGIVE EVERYONE WHO HAS DONE HARM TO

ME."After a short time we say, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE QUALITIES OF SHRI MAHAVIRA."Then we say the Mantra of Shri Mahavira.We tie the seventh knot and press it between both palms and we pray, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE TAKE OUT ALL THE NEGATIVITY THAT IS IN MY SAHASRARA AND MAKE IT ENTER THIS KNOT. SHRI MATAJI PLEASE MAKE ME AN INTEGRATED, UNIVERSAL, COLLECTIVE AND HUMBLE PERSONALITY."Then we say the Mantra of Shri Kalki.Then we hold the upper part of the string and close the left hand with the string in it. The right hand is opened towards Shri Mataji's picture and we say, "SHRI MATAJI PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE QUALITIES OF SHRI MAHAKALI AND LET ALL HER POWER BE MANIFESTED INSIDE ME."Now we give a bandhan with 9ut right hand over the string while we say the Mantra of Shri Mahakali. After that we put the string in a little bit of mustard oil, of if we don't have any, then we can ask

Shri Mataji for permission to use olive oil. With scissors or tweezers we hold the upper part of the string and with a candle we start to burn the knots and we say the Mantra of SHRI SHOUDHIA ICHCHIA until all the knots are burned and throw the rest into the toilet.Then we should open our left hand to the photograph of Shri Mataji and our right hand on the earth until we feel the cool breeze on the left hand so we get the balance. After that we can go into deep meditation for 10 minutes.This should be done twice a day - morning and evening - for 1-2 weeks or maybe for one month depending on the state of your left side.----------[unquote]Q 1: Was this method revealed by Shri Mataji or invented by some 'important' SY?Q 2: Can the left side be cleared if we SYs just request Shri Mataji to do so, and forgo the need to coax and coerce the negativity into specific knots before drowning it in

mustard oil?Q 3: Is it possible for me to just ask my Mother Kundalini to heal and guide me, instead of going through all this elaborate ritual for the rest of my life? (i know the left side, unlike the right, will always catch.)Q 4: Is it heretical to suggest that Shri Mataji's method of Self-realization or Kundalini awakening -- the 'second birth of the spirit' (Bible), also known as the 'Baptism of Allah' (Koran), opening of the 'Dsam Duar' or Tenth Door (Guru Granth Sahib) -- is so powerful and self-empowering a spiritual experience to the seeker that not a single ritual is required?jagbir