IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] marakadakshetra - severe catch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks jagbirji for your answer and clarification

I was worried and confused as to whether it is my own catch or the site's catch.

I am greatly relieved that I did not open the site. If before opening the site this is the result what would have been the result if I had opened it up.

Thanks ShrI mataji for timely guidance.

But I must say this experience was beyond any imagination.

Jai Shri Matajijagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote:

shriadishakti , mahesh khatri <maheshkhatri> wrote:> > Jai Shri Mataji> > just as I was about to click the link to the site > www.marakadakshetra.org I got severe prickling on left nabhi and > left mooladhar. can anyone explain. > > I did not open the site due to severe catch.> > > Regards,> > Mahesh Khatri> www.shalstudios.com > > Mahesh Khatri,My pranaam to you!You have done very well because it is the link of a false guru who claims that at Sri Parashakti Kshetra Marakada, a suburb of Mangalore, the "Goddess Parashakthi bestows her devotees`abhaya', through well-revered personality, Sri Narendranath Kotekar." In other words the false guru Sri Narendranath Kotekar claims that

the Goddess Parashakthi bestows abhaya through him!!! Since you worship and meditate on the One and only Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, your Mother Kundalini has warned you through your severe left Nabhi and Mooladhara catch not to proceed.Your experience is an excellent example of what Shri Mataji is talking about regarding the Koran - that during the time of Qiyamah your hands will talk to you. Jai Shri Matajijagbir "Muhammad Sahib has written very clearly that "when your Resurrection will take place then your hands will speak and will give witness against you." That is what that they will tell you what's wrong with you. Your hands will tell clearly and that toknow the Truth you will feel it in the palm here (pointing to center of palm.) When you ask the question to the real One you will get your answer here (again pointing to center of palm.) All these things can only happen in

Sahaja Yoga — in no other way. Whetheryou are a Christian, Hindu, Muslim or Jew we have to know that we have to still step one step forward."Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Cabella, Italy — Sep. 15, 1996 Note: Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi was born on March 21, 1923 to a Christian family in Chindawara, India and then married into a Hindu family. Her father was a renowned scholar, master of 14 languages, and translated the Koran in Marathi. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is the Ruh of Allah sent to collect, promulgate, recite, explain and announce the Resurrection (Al Qiyamah) to all humankind, as promised in the Quran.