IndiaDivine.org

Jai Shri Mataji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear brother, From my experience, nobody can actually leave Sahaja Yoga. Yoga is a marvellous state that you won't forget and that can not be buried inside you forever.

As i was told, the 20th is a very diffiucult age for a SYs but all broblems shall pass. I had the same problem, but all the time i was physical away from my brothers and sisters, a felt that some day i shall return. Everyone is returning because once you get your self realisation you become a better person.

Please, this advise comes olso from my experience: Have in confidence in you, and in the work of Shri Mataji, and you shall feel again the unconditioned joy. Abandon your problems to our Mother which is also Shri Durga, and in the folowing days of Navaratri, you will be a stronger person.

This, my dear Gaurav is what i feel wright now, be strong and enjoy this blessed days.

If I am wrong, i ask the older SYs to correct me.

Jai Shri Matajiscreamer2000_98 <screamer2000_98 wrote: Dear Nick,Jai Shri MATAJI,My name is gaurav Tyagi.I am 21 years old and just 5months back i have gone out of sahaja Yoga.I have lostmy vibrations although i still fell sensations on myleft hand.I feel a left heart catch.Please i cantwrite much.I was not good to my parents and I heldthem responsible for poor upbringing, but the truthwas that i had behavioral problems because of my pastmisdeeds due to which my vishuddi was caught.My ganeshtattwa was also not right.I commited a very gravemistake.mother told me to give up this ego i know shetold me everything but now i have ended up here.Ithought i could share this with you.Please tell me if you underwent somethingsimilar.Please let me know if i have permanently goneout.Thank You Very Much.Jai Shri Mataji.The

New with improved product search

The New with improved product search