IndiaDivine.org

Shri Mataji: Yes, I am the Holy Ghost!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear devotees of the Adi Shakti,

i came across an article in the Jan-Feb 1983 issue of Nirmala Yoga regarding the third public programme held on 27th September (Tuesady) in Los Angeles:

"Right from the start Shri Mataji came on them very forcefully, and it was one clean sweep. About 250 people. And when Shri Mataji asked how many are not feeling it (the biblical Wind absolutely necessary to attain second birth in order to enter the Kingdom of God), only three hands went up.Then She asked them to ask if it was the Cool Breeze of the Holy Ghost, and it was just tremendous. She said, "Now ask, MOTHER, ARE YOU THE HOLY GHOST?" And everyone felt the vibrations so strongly.Then one man got up and asked (in disbelief), "Did you say you were the Holy Ghost?"And Shri Mataji stood up, and threw one arm up in the air and in a clear loud voice declared, "YES! I AM THE HOLY GHOST!" And the whole hall stood up and started clapping. Everyone accepted Her just like that."That was 20 years ago when Shri Mataji was a youthful 60-year-old woman. She is now past 80-years-old and cannot continue at that pace. It is time Her devotees allow Her

the much deserved rest by declaring Her advent and message to humanity ..................... also in a loud clear voice.Jai Shri Mataji!jagbir

THE SUBTLE SYSTEM

Those Born Of The Spirit Within There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God:For no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.Jesus answered and said unto him,Verily, verily I say unto thee, except a man born be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born again when he is old?Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered,Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.That which is born of flesh is flesh, and that which is born of Spirit is spirit.Marvel not that I said unto thee, ye must

be born again.The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, But cannot tell whence it comes and where it goeth:So is every one that is born of the Spirit. John 3:1-8

Nicodemus said unto Him, How can a man be born when he is old?Can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born? Jesus answered,"Verily, verily, I say unto thee,Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.That which is born of the flesh is flesh; And that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. . . . Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? Jesus answered and said unto him,Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, And testify that we have seen and ye receive not our witness.If I told you earthly things and ye believe not,How shall ye

believe if I told you of heavenly things? Shall ye believe if I told you of heavenly things?

John 3:4-12

"The term "Spirit" translates the Hebrew word ruah, which, in its primary sense, means breath, air, wind. Jesus indeed uses the sensory image of the wind to suggest to Nicodemus the transcendent newness of him who is personally God's breath, the divine Spirit."

J. Cardinal Ratzinger, Catechism of the Catholic Church(J.C.R., Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1994, p. 182.)

"Both of the major Hebrew and English dictionaries in use today include this definition, or one that goes very far towards it, among those appropriate for rûah. Gesenius’s lexicon edited by Brown, Driver, and Briggs lists this as the fourth meaning of rûah: "spirit of the living, breathing being, dwelling in the flesh of men and animals." Under this entry, references are cited which more properly ought to be listed under this lexicon’s first meaning of rûah, "breath," including many that have been cited above: Isa 42:5; Zech 12:1; Ps 104:29-30; Job 12:10, 27:3, 34:14-15; Qh 11:5, 12:7.(5) In their lexicon, Koehler and Baumgartner list this understanding as the sixth meaning of rûah: "(breath, element of life, natural) spirit of man.""

Professor Theodore Hiebert

http://www.adishakti.org/prophecies/prophecy_6.htm