IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Digest Number 259

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Dearest Jagbir,

I want to answer this in total unconditional love, in my limited capacity and the best way that i know how.

Jesus was not a christian, they came much later. His beginning followers were called believers and later on because of Paul's preachings the name christian was tagged to us. The same Holy Spirit that resides in you, is the same Holy Spirit that resides in me and if the Holy Spirit can give you truths being labeled Sahaja Yoga, then why cannot the same Holy Spirit give me the same truths being labeled a Christian? To me, this is like saying you are black and i am white so therefore you cannot possible know what i know or do what i do because we are not the same. That is called racism,,,,and in the Holy Church of God today we have racism.......When God came to Abraham, he came in one body, when God came to Jacob, he came in another body, God even spoke through a donkey. God has visited many times,,,,,HE has lived in King's Palaces and he has laid in a lowly manger..............................Deuteronomy 30: 10-14

If you turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and soul. "For this commandment which i command you today is not too difficult for you, not is it out of reach. It is not in heaven, that you should say, 'Who will go up and make us hear it, that we may observe it?' Nor is it beyond the sea, that you should say, 'Who will cross the sea for us to get it for us and make us hear it, that we may observe it?' But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may observe it.

Now i praise God the Father for loving us so much that He has sent us such loving and wonderful Masters and Teachers to continue bringing the message of hope in order to keep lighting the candles of the hearts to bring them back in remembrance of their Creator and awaken from sleep......but the Holy Spirit is greater than all of these. I praise God Father for guiding my steps to the wonderful Teachers and Masters and Saints for my learning and reproof and correction and guidance and yet it was by the divine guidance of the Holy Spirit that these things came to be. Our God is a jealous God and there is No One above Him and as wonderful as these Masters and Teachers are and as blessed as we are to have them, God is greater still...........................they too came from Him first, before He could come from them.......I know that the kingdom of God is on the inside,,,,but there is also a day a coming when the Prince of Peace will return to this earth, to set up His Kingdom, an

everlasting Kingdom, and anybody who has ever truly read the Bible and heard what it was saying should know this....Isaiah, Daniel, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Revelations,,,,,from Genesis to Revelations is the foretelling of many things and everything that was suppose to come to pass already, has come to pass and has come to pass just the way that it was foretold to come and everything that has not come to pass yet, but is to come to pass, Will come to pass.................

I truly give all obeisance to Mother.....I give obeisance to all of the Great Masters and anyone who has reached enlightenment in this day and age as they are rare jewels that shine forth in this darkened world,,,and i believe the Word and i love the Father and i do not believe that there is anything that you can do from the outside in or observe that can please the Father,,,but rather it has to come from the inside out!!! and if i cannot do anything else, i am going to love my way to the throne of God.

Galatians 5:14-16 For the whole law is fulfilled on one wordk in the statement, 'You shall LOVE your neighbor as yourself.' But if you bite and devour one another, take care that you are not consumed by one another. But i say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.Galation 5:19-26Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envyings, drunkenness,carousing, and things like these, of which i forewarn you, just as i have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, meekness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.

Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another.

Galatians 6:1-3 Brethren, even if anyone is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; each one looking to yourself, so that you too will not be tempted. Bear one another's burdens, and therby fulfill the law of Christ. For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

And i could go on and on and on and on as i love the Word of God, but this is too long already........yes, i am a christian, but before i was christian i am a child of God full of faith, hope and love...................a true Lover......i don't care which country you come from, what the color of your skin is, what church, temple, mosque, aashram you attend....i do not care if you are short or tall, fat or skinny, rich or poor, bond or free....i long to bring you loving comfort wherever you are.........may God bless His people and may God save us all,,,,,amen and amen............

love, pamela

shriadishakti wrote: