IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Digest Number 263

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Matthew 28:18-20

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spiri, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

John 14:16

"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever

John 14:26

"When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about me.

John 16:7-15

But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. "And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment; concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me; and concerning righteousness, because I go the Father and you no longer see Me; and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged. "I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. "He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. "All things that the Father has are Mine; therfore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.................

Romans 12: 9

Let love be without hypocrisy, Abhor what is evil, cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; five preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Be of the same mind toward one another; do not be haughty in mind, but associate with the lowly. Do not be wise in your own estimation. Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men. If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God for it is written, "Vengence is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. "But if your enemy is hungry, feed him and if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for

in so doing you will heap burning coals on his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Ok, i've just written many passages from the Bible,,,the book that everyone loves to hate; the book that everyone loves to tear apart and find fault. There has been unleached in the world the spirit of the anti-christ And thusly ever since Jesus Christ has come and gone, there are those that deny His existance or His roll in the Godhead and that is why it was so necessary for Him to send the Holy Spirit for power so that we would not grow weary and faint in doing good; and He said that the Holy Spirit would be with you and would Be in you.....Now the word says that a righteous man cannot live unrighteously and an unrighteous man cannot live righteously and it also says that you will know them by their spirit.....so you have to know what the fruit of the spirit is in order to know if a man is of God or not,,,,He does not say you will know them if they are a Baptist or a Catholic or an SY or a Muslim or a Hindu or a Jew......if you will notice in the Bible that when spirit is

spelled with a little s that it is talking about our human spirit, but when it is capitalized that it is talking about the Holy Spirit of God.......He says you will know them by their spirit and the fruit of the Spirit is this: Galatians 5: 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control: against such things there is no law. Now those who belong to Christ have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another.

Now the deeds of the flesh or so contradictory from the deeds of the Spirit and they are these: Gal. 5:19 immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing and things like these, of which i forewarn you, just as i have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Now i don't know about you guys,,,,but what was just said here is as about as plain as the nose on your face and it includes all human beings,,,,no one is left out, therefore i can be told until the day i die that i am not of God because i am not an SY or a Muslim or a Jew or whatever,,,but i will say to you that you are wrong,,,,,,that No title is going to win me a seat from cycle of birth and death,,,,No title is going to raise me up on That Day,,,,,the only thing that can and will do that is the Holy Spirit of God and He is with me and HE is in me and i am not afraid of the one that will kick me out of the Temple or Church or Aashram or the one that will kill my body,,,,,I am not afraid to love instead of hate, i am not afraid to ask for forgiveness on behalf of myself or for my brothers and sisters,,,,I am Not afraid!!!! I know that He IS and the He Is the rewarder of those that diligently seek HIM,,,,,,are you seeking after a man or are you seeking after GOD. God is a

Spirit and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth....it is an honor and a privilege to be in this human body at this stage of the game.....all of the prophets wished that they could live at this time and see it! The ushering in of the Prince of Peace and the New Kingdom or as some say the New World Order........and if i am for God, why are you against me? If i am for Love, why are you against me? If i am for peace, then why are you against? Jesus said those who are for us are not against us! God can give the Holy Spirit to whomever God wishes to give Him to......titles mean nothing to God..........

Open the eyes of my heart Lord,

open the eyes of my heart,

i want to see You,

i want to see You,

Open the eyes of my heart Lord,

open the eyes of my heart,

i want to see You,

i want to see You,

To see You high and lifted up,

Shining in the light of Your glory,

Pour out Your power and love,

as we cry Holy, Holy, Holy.