IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Digest Number 265

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Jagbir,

I could come back with many scriptures, but i will not......i will just leave it at this.....When Jesus said, It is finished,,,,,i believe Him,,,,,the Holy Spirit was sent on the day of Pentecost Acts Chapter 2......the Holy Spirit is a Spirit,,,,,,it is not necessary for the Holy Spirit to take on a body,,,,,those who worship must worship in spirit and in truth......the Holy Spirit comes to whosoever will.......it is for the asking.......not asking a person,,,,,,,,but asking God himself,,,,the giver of the Holy Spirit...............God is a Spirit and He sends His Spirit so that we might once again have true fellowship with Him......He is a jealous God and He says thou shall have no other Gods before me.......He is not made of wood or stone or flesh...........He is SPIRIT........true He sends messengers, Apostles, Prophets, Pastors, Evangelists and Teachers for the edifying and building up of the saints.........I believe that God is greater than any flesh and i have always

believed this and i will always believe this and i will never bow the Knee to anyone except the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Himself,,,,ever, ever,,,,,,I do not need beads or footsoaking or pictures or idles or statues or foods or clothing or rituals or any of those things to go straight to the throne of my Heavenly Father............all it takes is repentance, forgiveness, and Believing that He is and that He is the rewarder of those that diligently seek Him,,,,,,,,,,His Mercy and Grace is greater than any human being.....i do not worship gender either...........He said that there is neither bond nor free, rich nor poor, jew nor gentile, male nor female. God is no respector of persons......I actually love God Father, the Creator of the universe with all of my heart soul strength and mind and i actually love myself and i actually love my neighbor as my self and i actually lay on my face in prayer and meditation and i actually pray for all peoples and for the peace of the world

and i actually seek out those in need and give to them.....what ever the need, food, clothing, warmth, comforting words,,,,i love to give love and hope,,,,,i do not believe in giving to the rich,,,,i believe in giving to the poor.......there is not a stray cat or dog or bird that does not come to my house and not get fed..........we are fixing to celebrate thanksgiving here and i look to invite those that might be by themselves or cannot afford food. I am here,,,,,i am in service,,,,,,,,,i am not rich,,,,,,,,i only made $14,000 this year which is poverty level in USA, but i gave over $7,000 of it to those who needed help, so therefore mammon is not my God either,,,,it is just paper.........God is my God,,,YHVH is my God.....Nanak, Kabir, Rumi, Mohammad, Buddha, all pointed to God Himself or Herself or what ever gender word that you want to use......God is beyond gender and beyond words.........God is in the silence...........there you will meet Him face to face......now, i have said

things that many do not like and i do not mean to offend,,,but i'm sorry,,,i cannot worship anyone but God. My time is running short and i am leaving for India and will not be back for awhile so i must say goodbye to the group,,,,but may God Bless you in all that you do........

Love, pamelashriadishakti wrote:

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

“Truth cannot be sold. It cannot be manufactured. It cannot be organized. And it cannot be mentally or emotionally understood. Whatever is the Truth we have felt in our evolutionary process has always been felt on our central nervous system . . . It cannot be just a mental idea: "This is Truth, that is Truth." Everybody must feel that Truth because it is an Absolute thing. Whatever is Absolute cannot be argued, cannot be differently decoded. If we understand this prima-facie then we will understand that we have to go beyond this human awareness to feel the Truth . . . human awareness is not sufficient. If it was, then there would not have been any difference of

opinions. Everybody thinks that they are correct. That’s not the way to self-certify oneself . . . At the very outset I told you that Truth cannot be sold. There are many people in the market selling the Truth, selling God, selling all kinds of things.”

Shri Ksara-Ksaratmika Devi Madras, India — Feb 11, 1990 Ksara-Ksaratmika (757th): She is both eternal and destructible. This phenomenal Universe which has an end, and the eternal self called ‘Kutastha’ are both Her forms.Pamela Ellis <musicalenclined wrote:

Dearest Jagbir,

I could come back with many scriptures, but i will not......i will just leave it at this.....When Jesus said, It is finished,,,,,i believe Him,,,,,the Holy Spirit was sent on the day of Pentecost Acts Chapter 2......the Holy Spirit is a Spirit,,,,,,it is not necessary for the Holy Spirit to take on a body,,,,,those who worship must worship in spirit and in truth......the Holy Spirit comes to whosoever will.......it is for the asking.......not asking a person,,,,,,,,but asking God himself,,,,the giver of the Holy Spirit...............God is a Spirit and He sends His Spirit so that we might once again have true fellowship with Him......He is a jealous God and He says thou shall have no other Gods before me.......He is not made of wood or stone or flesh...........He is SPIRIT........true He sends messengers, Apostles, Prophets, Pastors, Evangelists and Teachers for the edifying and building up of the saints.........I believe that God is greater than any flesh and i have always

believed this and i will always believe this and i will never bow the Knee to anyone except the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Himself,,,,ever, ever,,,,,,I do not need beads or footsoaking or pictures or idles or statues or foods or clothing or rituals or any of those things to go straight to the throne of my Heavenly Father............all it takes is repentance, forgiveness, and Believing that He is and that He is the rewarder of those that diligently seek Him,,,,,,,,,,His Mercy and Grace is greater than any human being.....i do not worship gender either...........He said that there is neither bond nor free, rich nor poor, jew nor gentile, male nor female. God is no respector of persons......I actually love God Father, the Creator of the universe with all of my heart soul strength and mind and i actually love myself and i actually love my neighbor as my self and i actually lay on my face in prayer and meditation and i actually pray for all peoples and for the peace of the world

and i actually seek out those in need and give to them.....what ever the need, food, clothing, warmth, comforting words,,,,i love to give love and hope,,,,,i do not believe in giving to the rich,,,,i believe in giving to the poor.......there is not a stray cat or dog or bird that does not come to my house and not get fed..........we are fixing to celebrate thanksgiving here and i look to invite those that might be by themselves or cannot afford food. I am here,,,,,i am in service,,,,,,,,,i am not rich,,,,,,,,i only made $14,000 this year which is poverty level in USA, but i gave over $7,000 of it to those who needed help, so therefore mammon is not my God either,,,,it is just paper.........God is my God,,,YHVH is my God.....Nanak, Kabir, Rumi, Mohammad, Buddha, all pointed to God Himself or Herself or what ever gender word that you want to use......God is beyond gender and beyond words.........God is in the silence...........there you will meet Him face to face......now, i have said

things that many do not like and i do not mean to offend,,,but i'm sorry,,,i cannot worship anyone but God. My time is running short and i am leaving for India and will not be back for awhile so i must say goodbye to the group,,,,but may God Bless you in all that you do........

Love, pamela