IndiaDivine.org

The culminating point of the human evolution which has been promised in the scriptures.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

“The Kundalini, the residual Divine Power, resides in the triangular bone in the base of the spine. It is the germinating Power of the seed of your being. This seed sprouts through Sahaja Yoga. I am like the gardener who pours some water on the seeds, which He had planted in His garden. At first, only a few flowers come up, but at the Time of the Blossoming the phenomenon of en masse Self-Realization is manifested. This Divine Love that I pour is your own right for this is the culminating point of the human evolution which has been promised in the scriptures."

Shri Mata Devi

(Mata [1 st]: ‘Sacred Mother’—She is a Mother who not only gives every good thing that a loving mother gives to her child but also the Highest Knowledge, the Brahma Vidya to Her devotees.)"While kundalini can be compared to the Holy Spirit within Christian mysticism, the New Testament offers no explicit model of psychophysical transformation in the manner of the yogic traditions. Thus, while for someone actually experiencing the Holy Spirit, the correlation with kundalini may make perfect sense and be extremely useful, to someone without a Christian outlook there are few conceptual reference points to understand their experiences and the process of transformation it brings. Thus, particularly in the climate of secular and scientific Western culture, it may help

to distinguish between public and personal models of kundalini awakening. This is not to say there is anything wrong with theistic belief systems, nor that they fail to explain the kundalini experience, but rather that for a wider public living outside that particular world view or belief system it may not provide a language or conceptual framework with which they can easily sympathise either emotionally or intellectually.Personal models of kundalini awakening often centre on theistic belief systems, and, as said above, there is clearly nothing wrong with this, for Christianity, Sufism and Kabbala, for instance, all offer profound frameworks within which to view kundalini."

What Is Kundalini Power?, www.create.org

And he shewed me a pure river of the Water of Life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of Godand of the Lamb.In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the Tree of Life,Which bare trwelve manner of fruits,And yielded her fruits every month,And the leaves of the Tree were for the healing of the nations.Revelation 22: 1-2There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus,a ruler of the Jews:The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him,Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God:For no man can do these miracles that thou doest,except God be with him.Jesus answered and said unto him,Verily, verily I say unto thee, except a man born be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.Nicodemus saith unto him, How

can a man be born again when he is old?Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.That which is born of flesh is flesh, and that which is born of Spirit is spirit.Marvel not that I said unto thee, ye must be born again.The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof,But cannot tell whence it comes and where it goeth:So is every one that is born of the Spirit.Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?Jesus answered and said unto him,Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?Verily, verily, I say unto thee, we speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen and ye receive not our witness.If I told you earthly things and ye believe not,how shall ye believe if I told you of heavenly things?Shall

ye believe if I told you of heavenly things?John 3:1-12I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and last.Blessed are they who do His commandments, that they may have right to the Tree of Life,And may enter in through the Gates (B) of the City.For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever love and makes a lie.I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto thee these things in the churches.I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.And the Spirit and the Bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come.And let him that is athirst come, and whosoever will, let him take the Waters of Life freely.Revelations 22:13-17

The energy channels of the Ida, Pingala and Shushmana:These three dwell in one place.This is the true place of confluence of the three sacred rivers: This is where my mind takes its cleansing bath.O Saints, the Immaculate Lord dwells there;How rare are those who go to the Guru, and understand this.The all-pervading immaculate Lord is there.What is the insignia of the Divine Lord’s dwelling?The unstruck sound current of the Shabad vibrates there.There is no moon or sun, no air or water there.The Gurmukh becomes aware, and knows the Teachings. Spiritual wisdom wells up, and evil-mindedness departs;The nucleus of the mind sky is drenched with Ambrosial Nectar.One who knows the secret of this device meets the Supreme Divine Guru.The Tenth Gate is the home of the inaccessible, infinite

Supreme Lord.Above the store is a niche, and within this niche is the commodity.One who remains awake, never sleeps.The three qualities and the three worlds vanish in the state of Samadhi.He takes the Beej Mantra, the Seed Mantra, and keeps it in his heart.Turning his mind away from the world, he focuses on the cosmic void of the absolute Lord.He remains awake, and he does not lie.He keeps the five sensory organs under his control.He cherishes in his consciousness the Guru’s Teachings.He dedicates his mind and body to the Lord’s Love.He considers his hands to be the leaves and branches of the tree.He does not lose his life in the gamble.He plugs up the source of the river of evil tendencies.Turning away from the west, he makes the sun rise in the east.He bears the unbearable, and the drops trickle down within; Then, he speaks with the Lord of the world.The four-sided lamp illuminates the Tenth

Gate.Sri Guru Granth Sahib (Raamkalee, Word of Banee Ji, p. 974)"Now, where does such a man derive his power and knowledge, Except from himself?How simple and self-contained his true manhood! How unfathomable the depth of his mind!How infinitely grand and vast the moral height of his nature!Who can understand such a nature,Except he who is gifted with the most perfect intelligence,And endowed with the highest divine qualities of character,And who has reached in his moral development the level of the gods?"Doctrine of the Mean 31-32 (Confuciansm)

Allah is the Light [2996] of the heavens and the earth, [2997]The parable of His Light is as if there were a niche,And within it a Lamp: The Lamp enclosed in Glass; [2998]The glass as it were a brilliant star; [2999]Lit from a blessed Tree, [3000]An Olive, neither of the East nor of the West, [3001]Whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it; [3002]Light upon Light!Allah doth set forth parables for men: and Allah doth know all things.

surah 24:35 Al Nur (The Light)(Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'an, 1989.)http://www.al-qiyamah.org/revelation_of_light_completed_(al_saf).htm#an_nur

Undiscerning men, theologians preoccupied with scriptural lore,Who claim there is nothing else, utter words with ephemeral results.Their words promise better births through cultic acts, Dwell at length on various rites, and aim at pleasure and power. These men are full of desire, zealous for heaven.They cling to pleasures and power and are fooled by their own discourses.They have no knowledge consisting in commitment, fixed in concentration.The Scriptures speak to the world’s weave of integrity, passion, and sloth. Transcend it, Arjuna, free from opposites, forever in integrity, Detached from things, in command of yourself.All the Scriptures mean as much — no more, no less — to the discerning spiritual man, as a water tank in a universal flood.Bhagavad Gita 2:42-46