IndiaDivine.org

Shri Mataji arrives in Mumbai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji

Dear brothers and sisters

The ever radiant Shri Mataji landed yesterday i.e on 4th Nov. 2003 in a very low profile way at Mumbai by Cathay Pacific flight. Only the leaders and the newly appointed zonal coordinators and select Yuva shakti were informed about the arrival and were permitted to join the receiving committee.

The flight landed at around 7.50 pm and Our Mumbai leader Shri Hari Jalanji, Country leader Shri Nalgirkarji and others received her. At around 8.20 Shri Mataji and Sir C. P emerged from the arrival lounge to give darshan to the waiting eyes of all of us.

The climate had already changed from moderate hot to very cool and soothing. Everyone was blessed with a smile and an opportunity to present flowers, bouquets and garlands. The waiting cars too seemed to be happy.

The curious visiters, taxi drivers as also the airport staff lined up to get a darshan of Shri Adishakti.

Our Pune leader Shri Pugalia welcomed Shri Mataji with a garland of flowers. Thereafter all others too offered flowers, bouquets and garlands which Shri Mataji lovingly accepted with a smile. The long journey had no visible signs of tiredness.

Thereafter Shri Mataji left for Hotel Maratha Sheraton nearby where arrangements were in full swing for her overnight stay before leaving for pune tomorrow.

A brief account of interaction a short while later. At the hotel, Shri Mataji blessed me again with an opportunity to present the garland of flowers brought by Shri Jagtap, Zonal Coordinator South Zone, Mumbai.

When I approached her holiness to offer flowers, Shri Mataji asked weather I was a Sahaja Yogi and What was my name. On being told my full name, Mahesh Khatri, her holiness asked Khatri means what. Shri Jalan informed Mataji that I am a Sindhi. At this the topic turned to Sindhis. Shri Mataji told that it is good that Sindhis are coming to Sahaj. When I mentioned that very few sindhis are in Sahaj, Shri Mataji told that now even christians have started coming in Sahaj. I said yes but sindhis are totally occupied with earning money and nothing else and they need Sahaj. So kindly bless the Sindhis so that they take to sahaj she smiled and accepted the prayer. She said that work hard and you will get the results. Finally she blessed me with the words " Sukhi raho beta "

I was overwhelmed with joy and took her permission to leave after offering my Pranam.

Jai Shri Mataji

My request to all the sahaja yogis.

Sindhi Community is a very hard working community. they are sincere in their work and have no political interests anywhere in the world. They just are not interested in politics or whatsoever except in earning money money and money.

This single goal stems from the insecurity feeling arised at the time of partition of India and Pakistan when hoardes of Sindhi community were left homeless and were literally on the roads and were called refugees in India. This has left a scar and a feeling of insecurity to such an extent that they want to overcome this nightmare and compensate by earning more and more. They dont want their children to be dependant on anyone not even the Govt. for employment. So by sheer hardwork and entrepreniurship they have made a name for themselves as hardworking, peaceloving, harmonius, non criminal.

But in the course they have also earned a bad name for being miserly, moneyminded to the extent that for them money is God.

They have become so much rightsided that they now need a balance so as to make their life meaningful and enriching instead of Dry life they lead in the persuit of money to gain happiness and peace of mind.

Now that Shri Mataji's attention has gone to Sindhis and she has told to work hard on it and you will be successful, I request you all to help create awareness of Sahaja yoga amongst sindhis wherever possible and however possible.

Jai Shri Mataji

regards

Regards,Mahesh Khatri

www.shalstudios.com

New Photos - easier uploading and sharing