IndiaDivine.org

[shriadishakti] Forum I need Help!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

RAJAN BATRA <r_batra_2000 wrote:

Hey, forum.Jai Shri Mataji.One of my friends Samuel Peters would like to knowabout Sahaj. he is a Christian and would like to knowif Sahaj doesn't go against the teachings of the Bibleabout the Holy Spirit.Can someone guide him as I am not a Christian?Get back to me ASAP.Rajan

Dear Sahaja Yogi Brother Rajan Ji, JAI SHRI MATAJI !!

Sahaja Yoga is the only way one can lead oneself to Emancipation & Prolific Welfare. This message, now, MUST be conveyed to all the people residing on this planet Earth.

As it concerns your friend who belongs to Christianity, there're many Sahaja Yoga Resources available online that declare what exactly Jesus, The Christ meant to incarnate. You can take your Friend to www.adishakti.org which is a "NEVER BEFORE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THE ENLIGHTENED SPIRITUALITY." On that site he'll get all he wants to apprehend the Christ in the Actual Way. Also, he can attain his Self Realization, online there, or simply you can take him to a Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre after he visits the Site.

SAHAJA YOGA IS THE PINNACLE OF ALL THE SPIRITUAL TRADITIONS LEADING WORLD TO THE KINGDOM OF THE SUPREME BEING.

Yours Sahaja Yogi Brother,

Dr. Nitin Khandelwal, Ujjain Sahaja Yoga Yuva Shakti, UJJAIN, M.P., INDIA.

New Photos - easier uploading and sharing

• 4 weeks later...

JAI SHREE MATAJI

PL. let me know how we can give vibrations to affected part of our body, how one will get cure by sahaj treatment?"Dr.Nitin Khandelwal" <dr_nitin_khandelwal wrote:

RAJAN BATRA <r_batra_2000 wrote:

Hey, forum.Jai Shri Mataji.One of my friends Samuel Peters would like to knowabout Sahaj. he is a Christian and would like to knowif Sahaj doesn't go against the teachings of the Bibleabout the Holy Spirit.Can someone guide him as I am not a Christian?Get back to me ASAP.Rajan

Dear Sahaja Yogi Brother Rajan Ji, JAI SHRI MATAJI !!

Sahaja Yoga is the only way one can lead oneself to Emancipation & Prolific Welfare. This message, now, MUST be conveyed to all the people residing on this planet Earth.

As it concerns your friend who belongs to Christianity, there're many Sahaja Yoga Resources available online that declare what exactly Jesus, The Christ meant to incarnate. You can take your Friend to www.adishakti.org which is a "NEVER BEFORE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THE ENLIGHTENED SPIRITUALITY." On that site he'll get all he wants to apprehend the Christ in the Actual Way. Also, he can attain his Self Realization, online there, or simply you can take him to a Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre after he visits the Site.

SAHAJA YOGA IS THE PINNACLE OF ALL THE SPIRITUAL TRADITIONS LEADING WORLD TO THE KINGDOM OF THE SUPREME BEING.

Yours Sahaja Yogi Brother,

Dr. Nitin Khandelwal, Ujjain Sahaja Yoga Yuva Shakti, UJJAIN, M.P., INDIA.

New Photos - easier uploading and sharing