IndiaDivine.org

Face on the moon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Richard Costa,What do you mean by "Speak for yourself, if you have not seen the face on the moon. All of us adults have and will always see it."? (i have pasted the 'offending' webpage.) i wonder why you feel 'insulted', if that is not too strong a word? i am pretty sure that many adults worldwide do not notice this celestial sign. i for one did not until my son pointed it to me. Does this mean i was blind to so obvious a sign?regards,jagbir

The prophecies of Nostradamus

The Face On The Moon

"The Moon in the full of night over the high mountain,The new wise one with a lone brain seen there:By her disciples invited to be immortal,Eyes at noon, Hands on bosoms, bodies in the fire." Century 4:31

Manuela Dunn Mascetti and Peter LorieNostradamus: Prophecies for Women(Manuela Dunn Mascetti and Peter Lorie, Nostradamus: Prophecies for Women, Simon & Schuster, 1995, p. 128.)

The new Wise One with a lone brain seen there:

For the first time ever the whole world is invited to watch every full moon with the naked eye — without any material aid like telescopes or binoculars — and they will see the face of a woman on it! Kash was pointed the full moon of October 1995 by his father. Instantly, without even a second’s hesitation, he said that it was Shri Mataji’s face. Shri Sarachandra-nibhanana Shri Nirmala Devi is the new Wise One who is seen there on the full moon. She is Shri Pratipanmukhya-rakanta-tithi-mandala- pujita Shri Nirmala Devi. She is Shri Rakenduvadana Shri Nirmala Devi.

The new Wise One (This photo has not been touched in any way.)

Nearly two years later, on the evening of 14 August 1997, Lalita and her father walked to the Lachine Blockbuster Video store to purchase Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search For Christopher Robin. On the way home they picked up some chips and soft drinks from the Maxi supermarket. As they walking back three-year-old Lalita pointed at the moon and said these words: "Look, the moon is sleeping but got no pillow." Her father laughed at this innocent observation and asked her if she was sure. She answered, "Yes, the moon is sleeping and will give light." Then she added these words, "Yes, the moon got two eyes, and a mouth also, and one nose." Instant Bliss and Joy descended on her father — Lalita had recognized a Sure Sign of the Great Adi Shakti in the sky above. A three-year-old child was able to distinguish a face on the moon that was not even full. Lalita had seen the face of the new Wise One although it was a waxing gibbous

moon, being full only a few days later on August 18. (If this is the case, then it would not be a problem for mature adults to see the Celestial Signs observed by children.)http://www.adishakti.org/miscellaneous/the_face_on_the_moon.htm"Costa, Richard" <rcosta wrote:

Speak for yourself, if you have not seen the face on the moon. All of us adults have and will always see it.

Hi Richard,Yes, you are right that not everyone knows how to "look". I have been looking at it for decades and never saw the face, and that goes for many people. However, if someone points out this fact, outlining and explaining the subtle eyes, nose and mouth, it is easier to visualize. After that it is just plain obvious, as it is now to me. Thanks anyway.regards,jagbir"Costa, Richard" <rcosta wrote:

I believe you were blind to the obvious sign. Perhap not everybody know how to "look".

jagbir singh [adishakti_org]Saturday, December 13, 2003 11:26 AMCosta, Richard; shriadishakti Subject: Re: Face on the moon

Hi Richard Costa,What do you mean by "Speak for yourself, if you have not seen the face on the moon. All of us adults have and will always see it."? (i have pasted the 'offending' webpage.) i wonder why you feel 'insulted', if that is not too strong a word? i am pretty sure that many adults worldwide do not notice this celestial sign. i for one did not until my son pointed it to me. Does this mean i was blind to so obvious a sign?regards,jagbir

The prophecies of Nostradamus

The Face On The Moon

"The Moon in the full of night over the high mountain,The new wise one with a lone brain seen there:By her disciples invited to be immortal,Eyes at noon, Hands on bosoms, bodies in the fire." Century 4:31

Manuela Dunn Mascetti and Peter LorieNostradamus: Prophecies for Women(Manuela Dunn Mascetti and Peter Lorie, Nostradamus: Prophecies for Women, Simon & Schuster, 1995, p. 128.)

The new Wise One with a lone brain seen there:

For the first time ever the whole world is invited to watch every full moon with the naked eye — without any material aid like telescopes or binoculars — and they will see the face of a woman on it! Kash was pointed the full moon of October 1995 by his father. Instantly, without even a second’s hesitation, he said that it was Shri Mataji’s face. Shri Sarachandra-nibhanana Shri Nirmala Devi is the new Wise One who is seen there on the full moon. She is Shri Pratipanmukhya-rakanta-tithi-mandala- pujita Shri Nirmala Devi. She is Shri Rakenduvadana Shri Nirmala Devi.

The new Wise One (This photo has not been touched in any way.)

Nearly two years later, on the evening of 14 August 1997, Lalita and her father walked to the Lachine Blockbuster Video store to purchase Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search For Christopher Robin. On the way home they picked up some chips and soft drinks from the Maxi supermarket. As they walking back three-year-old Lalita pointed at the moon and said these words: "Look, the moon is sleeping but got no pillow." Her father laughed at this innocent observation and asked her if she was sure. She answered, "Yes, the moon is sleeping and will give light." Then she added these words, "Yes, the moon got two eyes, and a mouth also, and one nose." Instant Bliss and Joy descended on her father — Lalita had recognized a Sure Sign of the Great Adi Shakti in the sky above. A three-year-old child was able to distinguish a face on the moon that was not even full. Lalita had seen the face of the new Wise One although it was a waxing gibbous

moon, being full only a few days later on August 18. (If this is the case, then it would not be a problem for mature adults to see the Celestial Signs observed by children.)http://www.adishakti.org/miscellaneous/the_face_on_the_moon.htm"Costa, Richard" <rcosta wrote:

Speak for yourself, if you have not seen the face on the moon. All of us adults have and will always see it.