IndiaDivine.org

A Christmas greeting firts for Malaysia!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The card, which bears the signature of the Prime Minister, would warm the heart of anyone who sees it for it shows caricatures of Malaysians from various ethnic origins holding hands and dancing in true muhibah spirit. And the accompanying words, although simple, speak volumes. They read: “In your heart ... peace; In your home ... happiness; In the world ... love; In our country ... unity”. The Prime Minister’s heartfelt message contained inside would no doubt linger in the minds of the recipients. This is what he has to say:

“With best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2004. During this festive season, let us continue to be good neighbours and friends. “Let us also strive to make Malaysia a kinder, more tolerant and better home for all of us. “I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and members of your church for your kind prayers and good wishes. Please pass on my gratitude and appreciation to your congregation.” This is the first time that a Malaysian Prime Minister has sent personal Christmas greetings directly to Malaysians professing the Christian faith. – Bernama

A lot of people are really very happy with his leadership so far especially so with his warmth and simple way of functioning and addressing issues relevant to the man on the street. His humility is so strong that some people are "embarassed" and "shocked" by it.

He has a family which is an excellent role model for all families in the country. He has the qualities of what Shree Mataji desires of a sahaja yogi.

Balwinder

Dear Balwinderji,Thank you for sending this beautiful postcard (which will make a good collector's item.)

My Malaysia is a democratic, secular, multi religious and tolerant nation with Islam as the official religion (but not an Islamic state). i am a happy Malaysian now living in Canada. All those years my family had a great life in Malaysia, a food paradise par excellence. i thank my blessings and the peace this country provided, and the lessons of humility and compassion that my Muslims friends and neighbors instilled in me. (You see my father was a policeman and we lived almost exclusively amongst Muslims for three decades.)But it was the 2001 trip to Malaysia that elevated my consciousness and already high regard towards Muslims to even loftier heights. i also was "embarassed" and "shocked" by their humility, especially those in power. It made me realize how much i have to progress, even as a SY, to reach the level that is innate to most

Muslims ....... like the Malaysian Prime Minister.If there is an Islamic country where Sahaja Yoga can spread, it will first and foremost be Malaysia. Those with vision will be able to see how the present political leadership's genuine desire and transparent action to unite the various races and religions can spread the message of Shri Mataji."Only then they will begin to regard all human beings as members of one large human family regardless of their race, culture etc. Only then will they discard hatred and violence.Sahaja Yogis have a momentous responsibility at this crucial time in human history. They have to spread Sahaja Yoga in all the parts of the world by written and spoken word."Balwinder, the written and spoken word is that of Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection) and Last Judgment! Keep to this truth and you will succeed in your momentous responsibility at this crucial

time in human history.Jai Shri Mataji,jagbir

www.adishakti.org | www.al-qiyamah.org | contact us